Now that it has been established that Obama is a one term wonder.......

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
who the fuck are you liberal idiots going to pull out of your ignorant, moronic, and incredibly stupid asses for the '12 run?

Oh, we all know that Obama's incompetent ass will try and get re-elected :rofl:, but we all know that is now a complete impossibility so, who the fuck are you morons throwing up there to be summarily steamrolled?

Seriously!

who the fuck are you liberal idiots going to pull out of your ignorant, moronic, and incredibly stupid asses for the '12 run?

Right now Obama will win a second term in 2012.

After that, Hillary in 2016 and 2020.

By 2024, Michelle Obama should be able to beat whatever stiff the GOP runs

You're outdoing yourself tonight, chef. Why in such a good mood?

Just got home from the hospital after 4 weeks and two major surgeries. Who wouldn't be in a good mood?

The painkillers, particularly the percosets are wonderful lil' buggers, to say the least!

:happy-1:
Wow. Glad to know you are doing better. I had no idea.

I'm doing much better. originally went in for a scheduled operation at the V.A. hospital. They took my blood pressure after I checked in and found it was way too low. After testing they found that I had a partialy torn valve in my heart, so they opened it up and fixed it. It's amazing what a difference it makes. I would get tired on occasion, but had no clue that there was a problem with the ticker. The doc says other than that, my heart is as healthy as a twenty year olds!

Word to the wise, and unwise:

Keep up on those yearly physicals!

Oh, we all know that Obama's incompetent ass will try and get re-elected :rofl:, but we all know that is now a complete impossibility so, who the fuck are you morons throwing up there to be summarily steamrolled?

Seriously!

Obama will probably get reelected in 2012 despite his failures. As long as real Conservatives run Congress, that's all that matters.

Oooh, they gave you the good stuff. Cheers! :beer:

Wait, percocet? I'll have yours too. :D

Yeah, percocets are cool but, I just discovered they're even better with an ice cold Newcastle Ale!:eusa_drool:
Please don't mix. It's dangerous.

Yeah, I know. That's why I only had one.

But i'll tell ya, after a month of drinking nothing but juice, kool aide, water, and an occasional milk, that Newcastle tasted damn good!

Seriously!

Obama will probably get reelected in 2012 despite his failures. As long as real Conservatives run Congress, that's all that matters.

I think Obama will be tough to beat by 12 because Obama voters seem pretty damn loyal so no matter how much he will such by then it may not matter.

Seriously!

There you go AGAIN!! Predicting the future has NEVER been your strong suit. What are you now? 0 for all of em?

Seriously!

I think Obama will be tough to beat by 12 because Obama voters seem pretty damn loyal so no matter how much he will such by then it may not matter.

Republicans have to actually have a candidate to run against him.... Doesn't look too promising for the GOP

Right now Obama will win a second term in 2012.

After that, Hillary in 2016 and 2020.

By 2024, Michelle Obama should be able to beat whatever stiff the GOP runs

If the right dig up Ronald Reagan and run his corpses----What say you now, RW.

We all know that the GOP is more desperate than a Chicken in a fox jaw!!

Forum List

Back