Now That Flipper Has Reversed Himself On All The Things You Loved Him For...

[Q
They're both a couple of amnesty/open borders douche bags. That's the only reason you're for them.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I didn't know they stood for that. I do know they are a lot saner than Loonie Trump...

"Saner" meaning they are total douche bags who would happily destroy their country to appease certain interest groups.

"Saner" meaning they are total douche bags who would happily destroy their country to appease certain interest groups.

No. Saner. Not hard having a loon like trump on the card though..

Dirt bags like you have never posted a single thing that contradicts what I described as your definition of "sane." In leftspeak it means you're a douche bag with no principles.

No. Saner. Not hard having a loon like trump on the card though..

Deport the illegals, thus increasing jobs, wages, and working conditions for American workers.

Bring back manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for American workers.

Stop fucking with Russia, then avoiding the danger of WWIII.

That is what this election is about, and that is what you lefties are so desperate to avoid discussing.

That that is considered a crazy platform shows how fucked up America is.

...why are you Chumps still supporting him?

He's not going to deport the wetbacks like he promised he would.

He's not going to bomb the families of terrorist like he promised he would.

He's going to increase the federal debt by another $10 trillion.

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that "the Clintons are fine people"?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

Hmmm...he has flip flopped eh?

Let me check something real quick....

....nope he's still not Hillary. I'll still vote for him.

Deport the illegals, thus increasing jobs, wages, and working conditions for American workers.
Bring back manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for American workers.
That is what this election is about, and that is what you lefties are so desperate to avoid discussing.

1) Find americans who want to do those jobs
2) Unless your workers are prepared to work for $1 an hour then the manufacturing jobs ain't coming back
3) Fuck Russia. Totalitarian corrupt regime.

2) Unless your workers are prepared to work for $1 an hour then the manufacturing jobs ain't coming back

1. Not a problem.

2. Bullshit.

3. Don't use words you don't understand.

The Trumpsters don't care at this point ....
They have taken to the con like Trump was smitten with a 15 year old Ivanka...

Trump and Ivanka1.jpg

Trump and Ivanka2.jpg

Trump and Ivanka3.jpg

I wonder how they feel about the real DJT....
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html?_r=1

They don't care about the flip flopping...
They are pissed off and an angry bunch and just want to blow the shit up....

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

Now he is saying he wants to expand Medicaid even further than Obama has.

His economic package will add 5 to 10 trillion dollars to the federal debt.

Keep telling yourself he isn't Hillary. :lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 90903

View attachment 90904

View attachment 90905

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html?_r=1

Deporting the illegals, thus increasing jobs, wages, and working conditions for Americans,

Bring back manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans, and

Not Fucking with Russia, thus making Americans safer,

is NOT wanting to blow shit up.

Try to be less crazy.

View attachment 90903

View attachment 90904

View attachment 90905

Deporting the illegals, thus increasing jobs, wages, and working conditions for Americans,

Bring back manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs, wages and working conditions for Americans, and

Try to be less crazy.

How deep is Trump into Russia?....
Or the better question....
How much control / influence does Russia have over / with Trump?....

View attachment 90903

View attachment 90904

View attachment 90905

Try to be less crazy.

How deep is Trump into Russia?....
Or the better question....
How much control / influence does Russia have over / with Trump?....

None.

[

1. Not a problem.

2. Bullshit.

3. Don't use words you don't understand.[/QUOTE]

1) Good luck
2) prove me wrong
3) Hey if you want to suck Putin's dick, go for it.

I don't support him. Never did. I'll give him a fair shot if he is elected but any time he tries to violate the constitution ill be on the front line speaking out.

Now he is saying he wants to expand Medicaid even further than Obama has.

His economic package will add 5 to 10 trillion dollars to the federal debt.

Keep telling yourself he isn't Hillary. :lol:

Just checked again, he's not.

Forum List

Back