Now that 2012 is a lock-in for Obama

it is my opinion that the minute Romney wins the nomination (if he does), you'll see a deluge of 'specials' on Mormonism etc etc ...all of course to ostensibly 'help' us 'understand' his background...:rolleyes:....watch....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKqqGX0DEMM]Bill Maher exposes Mormon religion - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPGE6CzZ_84]A Mormon Explaining How Blacks are Cursed - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6oK2bFEeyU]Mormon Prophet:Blacks Represent Satan On Earth - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuSde2jGhm8]Donny & Marie Osmond On Why Blacks Can't Hold Priesthood In Mormon Church - YouTube[/ame]​

I wouldn't say Obama is a shoo-in just yet. If UE stays above 8% he'll have a difficult time getting re-elected.

By the time election day gets here the administration will be
crowing that they have had tremendous consecutive
job growth for 47 months straight.
They will say they created hundreds of millions of jobs.
Never mind that somehow unemployment will still be over 8%
His fans will fall for the hype.
No President should get re elected with that kind of unemployment number......

.....But, he gets a "pass" when he's leaving-offfice.....and, unemployment is EXPLODING....right?

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Indeed since the topic of religion falls under the pervue/auspices of the First Amendment, and isn't this what the left is really attacking?

Yes. Yes it is. If Mitt gets the nomination, you will see the left overplay their hand in attacking mormons and religion. They just can't help themselves. It will backfire big time.
I can't believe I'm the only Lib who'll have this thread bookmarked, for our post-Election-win, celebratory, "conservative"-nose-rubbing fest!!!!

Be sure to stop-by!!!!​

actually, it's the right that has issues with mormons.

it would be so nice if you were correct about anything.

perhaps if you stopped making up things?

Cause the left are atheists. :razz:

that must be it! i'm sure my mother will be shocked to learn that!

and don't tell him, but i'm pretty sure there's the odd conservative who's an atheist. :eusa_shhh:

......While the rest are scared, SHITLESS all their Absolutes are as legitimate as the whole Santa Claus trip.

judgment_day_terror.jpg

It's only an issue for the press and the Left, which insists it will be an issue for conservatives. So they talk about how Southern Baptists wont vote for a Mormon, how Mormons aren't considered real christians, how conservatives will feel about Mormonism, etc etc.
Of course conservatives themselves really don't care. It is an issue whipped up by the left and their press lap-dogs trying to project. These are people who typically use "God-fearing Americans" in a cynical ironic way to mock others.
Indeed since the topic of religion falls under the pervue/auspices of the First Amendment, and isn't this what the left is really attacking?

There shall be no test for religious office.
.....Until "conservatives" hit the voting-booth.....and, KNOW God is watching their every-move!!!

Scared.jpg

Yes. Yes it is. If Mitt gets the nomination, you will see the left overplay their hand in attacking mormons and religion. They just can't help themselves. It will backfire big time.

Don't need to make things up. The left leaning members of the board have already proven me correct by going after Mormons for political reasons and they have demonstrated that they hostile to people of faith with their attacks on Romney and Santorum.

If you want to claim I'm incorrect, it helps not to be doing so when there are long threads of leftists doing exactly what I said they have done and will continue to do.
You (simply) forget to post any examples, right??

handjob.gif

Don't need to make things up. The left leaning members of the board have already proven me correct by going after Mormons for political reasons and they have demonstrated that they hostile to people of faith with their attacks on Romney and Santorum.

If you want to claim I'm incorrect, it helps not to be doing so when there are long threads of leftists doing exactly what I said they have done and will continue to do.

Let's do it

I'd like to see the threads where their faith was attacked. It should be interesting
Don't hold your breath, while waiting......​

you mean evangelicals? yea so? I don;'t think you will see them attacking romney, they may just sit it out*shrugs* and what bearing does that have?

are you saying that if Romney is attacked over his religion by folks who favor obama that because evangelicals have an issue with him that is an excuse?

Most 'Evangelicals' have no issue with Romney in his religion...it's a non issue.

.....Until Evans hit the voting-booth.....and, KNOW God is watching their every-move!!!

Scared.jpg

Forum List

Back