Now that 2012 is a lock-in for Obama

I am just about certain that none of us have ever heard the name of the president we will have in 2016.

At this point last year everyone was still saying that Hillary was going to be the next president.

Nothing is a lock. We can worry about Santorum's second term on Nov 7

(Humour?) Hey grumpie, you ain't from around here are you? Why don't you find a forum that discusses a political system you know about like maybe the Foster beer brewery?

I wouldn't say Obama is a shoo-in just yet. If UE stays above 8% he'll have a difficult time getting re-elected.

If Santorum gets the nod he is a shoe in.

If Romney does, it could get interesting, but they'll hammer the Mormon on his religion and tax havens...

Not to start a flame war here, but didn't Santorum lose his last election by 18 points or so? In his home state? I see no reason to assume any of the GOP candidates are shoo-ins, unless the economy tanks. In which case Obama is toast no matter who the repub nominee is.

Unless there's some big scandal, Andrew Cuomo will run.
Good pick.

Some names I like are Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Alan Grayson, Sherrod Brown, Eliot Spitzer, and Andrew Cuomo fits in there quite nicely. If not in the Presidency they should hold Cabinet level positions. These people have shown themselves to be aggressively progressive and this Nation needs to make a sharp and forceful turn to the left.

Obama has been a far better president than his predecessor but he is not at all what he convinced us he was -- or could be if he chose to. He is far too cautious and clearly more concerned with his own future than with that of the Nation.

Good pick.

Some names I like are Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Alan Grayson, Sherrod Brown, Eliot Spitzer, and Andrew Cuomo fits in there quite nicely. If not in the Presidency they should hold Cabinet level positions. These people have shown themselves to be aggressively progressive and this Nation needs to make a sharp and forceful turn to the left.

Obama has been a far better president than his predecessor but he is not at all what he convinced us he was -- or could be if he chose to. He is far too cautious and clearly more concerned with his own future than with that of the Nation.

Oh, I don't like Andrew Cuomo at all. He's quite an asshole.

A lesser son if there ever was one.

But I know he'll run.

Good pick.

If Elizabeth Warren does as well as I suspect she will in the senate then she has nowhere to go but up. She may be the most genuinely populist politician in a generation.

Good pick.

If Elizabeth Warren does as well as I suspect she will in the senate then she has nowhere to go but up. She may be the most genuinely populist politician in a generation.

we thought we'd have an election before she goes, if that's okay with you

Forum List

Back