Now Take Notice.Biden Did His Speech When Rush Limbaugh Was Off The Air.Coincidence?,Or Planned.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It just occurred to me that Bin Biden chose to do Saturdays speech when Rush was off air.
Now, does anyone find that a bit peculiar? Now we all know that Rush or Sean would of aired the speech so that 20 to 30 Million people would of heard it, and poke fun/make comments during the speech {something that Rush does time to time}.
Yah Biden, now we all know why you chose Saturday at 2pm to do the speech. When most people aren't watching and you wont make a fool of yourself via 30 Million listeners.:5_1_12024: :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg:

No coincidence here. Biden just hoping to rub more hair and give free hugs out.
I am sure Bite Me knows that Rush isn't on Saturdays. Not that he listens to him anyways.

I am sure Bite Me knows that Rush isn't on Saturdays. Not that he listens to him anyways.
well come monday, maybe over 35 million people will hear the most annoying person to run for President since 2007

You mean Rush is no longer on 24/7?

I thought he was the new old Larry King?
i wonder if Dr.Pepper and Chuck made it to the rally
It's not football season.. I hate this time of year the cases of cherry Dr. Pepper disappear..
i did take notice that there werent any 17 year old white girls in the crowd of 243
That is why I never watch it and yern for the dayz when American Bandstand had chicks in shorts, like Soul Train..

i wonder if Dr.Pepper and Chuck made it to the rally
It's not football season.. I hate this time of year the cases of cherry Dr. Pepper disappear..
i did take notice that there werent any 17 year old white girls in the crowd of 243
That is why I never watch it and yern for the dayz when American Bandstand had chicks in shorts, like Soul Train..
if there were two cute girls, about 16 years old,,standing side by side,,,i think Biden would of invited them to join him on the stage

Is Rush Limpballz still doctor shopping for Oxycocksuckin?

Rush really does have a gift for talking bull shit.

Rush really does have a gift for talking bull shit.

I have a gift for you...

not_this_shit_again.jpg

:cul2::cuckoo:

hey,,do you watch LIVE PD? if u do, then u know that one of their locations is in Missouri. its just sad that so many people out there are burnt out/dire straights,,,cops pull over so many of them, and they often get the bottom of the barrel type people.

hey,,do you watch LIVE PD? if u do, then u know that one of their locations is in Missouri. its just sad that so many people out there are burnt out/dire straights,,,cops pull over so many of them, and they often get the bottom of the barrel type people.
greene county,,,is that near you?

Forum List

Back