Now Sotomayor has Gibbs apologizing for her too!

txlonghorn

Mar 9, 2009
It's down right laughable...Robert Gibbs spends more time trying to explain the DUMBASS things this administration says than he does wiping his ass...I'm sure he'd rather be wiping his ass.

Notice how this AP News article starts off...."In a bit of damage control..."

Damage control....AGAIN??? It's so easy to say "She would probably use a different word" when she's been called on a VERY racial slam.

My question is, why did she say to begin with? Obviously that's how she feels. So why would we now want to go back and "edit" her thoughts and speech?

It's just so incredibly enlightening. Hang on Amerika...You ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

White House: Sotomayor says she chose word poorly - Yahoo! News

Thanks Obama...I knew you could.

lmao....come on you guys that defended her....now what

spin_bike.jpg

At the time Sotomayor gave the speech, she was in the same job she is now, a federal appeals court judge. She said then she was reminded daily that her decisions affect people and that she owes them "complete vigilance in checking my assumptions, presumptions and perspectives."

Oh god she will be terrible! So racist!
Save us!

I guess the mask is off on her racism.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/politics/15judge.text.html

This chica is nothing but a Quota Queen.

Uh... she likes ethnic food? that makes her racist? what the fuck? what are you smoking?

And it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sickening the way you lot don't see the racism in saying that a distinguished, experienced, princeton educated judge who graduated second in her class is the result of some kind of quota.

Uh... she likes ethnic food? that makes her racist? what the fuck? what are you smoking?

And it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sickening the way you lot don't see the racism in saying that a distinguished, experienced, princeton educated judge who graduated second in her class is the result of some kind of quota.

it'd be easier to breathe if you pulled your head out of your ass.

just sayin......

just sayin......

....this lady who looks very qualified,said a few things that she is now going to be quizzed on.....we will she how she handles it during the confirmation hearings.....all you can do....

notice how the libs who vigoriously defended her words have now become silent after obama didn't even defend her words....

:(

just sayin......

who? frau blucher? I agree.... shes's :cuckoo:

It's down right laughable...Robert Gibbs spends more time trying to explain the DUMBASS things this administration says than he does wiping his ass...I'm sure he'd rather be wiping his ass.

Do you have ANY idea how bad this attacking Sotomayor as being "racist" makes the Republican party look?

Keep it up. We love it.

Forum List

Back