Now refuses to condemn Bill Maher Txxt attack against Palin

I put this in the same boat as Conservative racial slandering on the radio -- I condemn it.

Show us an example!

I hear lots of way off the wall stuff coming from leftists but any comment from the right that possibly can be taken as an imagined racial or sexist slur is quickly branded "hate speech" by the left.
Someone like Limbaugh says, "nancy pelosi is the worst House Speaker of all time." and he's a misogynist and someone soon will express hope he dies a painful death.
Maher calls Sara Palin a dumb tw*t and he gets a free ride.

i would be more worried about anne coulter saying radiation is good for ya....

i am with del....twats everywhere should twitter

Speaking of Coulter, wasn't there issues when she called Edwards a faggot!

Sometimes these oversensitive parts of American society becomes so overwelming that people start to not give a shit about their oversensitivities. Take The Oz Man (Manager of Whie Sux) he called the coward Jay Marriotti a faggot. He said this not because he was thinking he was a homosexual, but because Marriotti consistently wrote fraudulent articles about what goes on in the White Suxs locker room, yet he is too chicken to go into the Suxs locker room or every interview the players. He was basically calling him a coward.

The liberal media made a HUGE stink over this. Fags everywhere were having hissy fits! All over nothing.

I will take the Jews, since I am one, (many times we have rigious grips like the Helen the Whore controversy), however, many times the Jewish groups over-react. Case in point is the slanderous attacks on Glenn Beck over the Holocaust images usage. They are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Then they start to slander the pro-Jew Beck. It's an over-reaction by over-sensitive people.

The accusations that Sheen is an antisemite because he called the guy a Jewish derrogatory word. PLEASE!!! Another over-reacation!

There are other examples. The Italians over Jersey Shore. Jesse Bigot Jackson over the Cleveland Cavs owner justifiably, however very classless, bashing Lebron James for leaving Cleveland in the manner he did. Of course Bigot Jackson called the white owner, who paid LBJ tens of millions of dollars, a slave owner angry about his runaway slave!

I put this in the same boat as Conservative racial slandering on the radio -- I condemn it.

Show us an example!

I hear lots of way off the wall stuff coming from leftists but any comment from the right that possibly can be taken as an imagined racial or sexist slur is quickly branded "hate speech" by the left.
Someone like Limbaugh says, "nancy pelosi is the worst House Speaker of all time." and he's a misogynist and someone soon will express hope he dies a painful death.
Maher calls Sara Palin a dumb tw*t and he gets a free ride.
Yeah, that must be why they call the poor innocent VICTIM Stuttering LimpTard a misogynist and not for saying that women without men are stupid or if women had never gotten the right to vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit or women have a plan to destroy the traditional values that define this country's greatness or women are enraged and angry all the time.

Nah, they can't be calling your MessiahRushie a misogynist for comments like those, it had to be for saying Pelosi is the worst speaker of all time. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back