Now refuses to condemn Bill Maher Txxt attack against Palin

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 6:14 PM
If you still had any doubt that the National Organization for Women was just a group of hateful leftists, this ought to clear that up…

On Saturday Bill Maher called Former Governor Sarah Palin a “dumb tw*t.”

NOW refuses to condemn this vicious sexist attack.
FOX News reported:

Bill Maher uttered a female vulgarism when referring to former Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin on his HBO show Friday night.

“Did you hear this – Sarah Palin finally heard what happened in Japan and she’s demanding that we invade ‘Tsunami,’” Maher said. “I mean she said, ‘These ‘Tsunamians’ will not get away with this.’ Oh speaking of dumb tw**s, did you…”

Maher was offering an imagined Palin response in an apparent attempt at humor, as Palin had made no such statement.

The National Organization for Women (NOW) refused to comment on Maher’s use of the derogatory term. A rep told FOXNews.com it is a “known fact” that NOW does not correspond with FOX News.

That’s disgusting.

UPDATE: NOW finally released a statement condemning the Maher’s vicious attack.
Here’s NOW’s response.

read the statement and comments at.
National Organization for (hateful liberal) Women Refuse to Condemn Maher’s Palin Tw*t Attack …Update: NOW Begrudgingly Releases Statement | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited by a moderator:
SNIP:
If you still had any doubt that the National Organization for Women was just a group of hateful leftists, this ought to clear that up…

FOX News reported:

Bill Maher uttered a female vulgarism when referring to former Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin on his HBO show Friday night.

“Did you hear this – Sarah Palin finally heard what happened in Japan and she’s demanding that we invade ‘Tsunami,’” Maher said. “I mean she said, ‘These ‘Tsunamians’ will not get away with this.’ Oh speaking of dumb tw**s, did you…”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGE3G5kfzps&feature=player_embedded

Maher was offering an imagined Palin response in an apparent attempt at humor, as Palin had made no such statement.

The National Organization for Women (NOW) refused to comment on Maher’s use of the derogatory term. A rep told FOXNews.com it is a “known fact” that NOW does not correspond with FOX News.

That’s disgusting.

Here’s NOW’s response.

National Organization for (hateful liberal) Women Refuse to Condemn Maher’s Palin Tw*t Attack …Update: NOW Begrudgingly Releases Statement | The Gateway Pundit

If Maddow called Bush "an ignorant dick", would that be sexist?

This must be that "CIVILITY" that we were being preached about from the lefties.

As we all knew, it was just smoke they were blowing up our asses.

This is much to do about nothing. Maher attacks people. He calls be assholes, fucking moron etc. Part of his "appeal" is his classless attacks on people. Many, like this one, are false attacks. I mean this is the same guy that wore a Steve Irwin (croc hunter) custome with a stringray stinger poking into his chest for halloween only weeks after the tradegic death of a father, husband and icon to many children and families!

But this was classless joke about a public figure. I get sick and tired of the over-reaction of leftist when a righty says or does something not PC. I mean they have winner groups for everything nowadays. If Maher attacked Palin's children esp Trig, then I would have issue. But he called her a bad name, boohoo! I get sick of the left attacking Rush and Hannity for false outrages and I put that in this boat also! Yes there is definite hypocrisy, since if it was the other way around the liberal media would make a huge stink about this!

I do find it funny though that these so called women's groups do more to push women into the background then ever. For some reason they don't tend to like or respect successful, confident and independent women like Palin or Meg Whitman! Heck Clinton was target for a while. It's shockings. It's almost like these so called leftist women's groups want women to know their role and stay out of the MAN'S world!

_1533.jpg

SNIP:

FOX News reported:

That’s disgusting.

Here’s NOW’s response.

Now refuses to condemn Bill Maher Txxt attack against Palin

The only problem I have with this is that Fox News is giving NOW some publicity. They are an infinitesimal fringe group that doesn't deserve any airtime. And if anyone is upset with anything Bill Maher says, they need to get a life.

i would be more worried about anne coulter saying radiation is good for ya....

i am with del....twats everywhere should twitter
Speaking of tw*ts that say radiation is good for you:

March 17, 2011
RUSH: They irradiate bananas to delay ripening so that when you buy one at the store it still looks yellow. Bananas have been known to set off radiation detectors at airports. (interruption) Yeah. Look! Dawn's in there, "I didn't know that!" It's true. It's not your fault I didn't know it. They don't tell you this stuff. The sun? For crying out loud, you want to talk about radiation? Precious solar power relies on radiation. Obama's high-speed trains? If you don't think those things are gonna produce radiation, you got another think coming. Wind turbines. There's radiation in virtual everything, in sunshine. I mean, folks, even over-the-air television and radio broadcasts emit radiation, right there off the broadcast towers. There's radiation all around us.

It's as though the tiniest amount will be infectious and could be deadly, when in fact some people say a little radiation is good for humans in that it prevents some cancers, but it's like everything else: You can get too much of it and cause yourselves serious problems.

I wonder what would happen if he made his comments to Palins face??

Now wouldn't that be interesting.

Wonder how long it would take her to field dress Maher??

This is much to do about nothing. Maher attacks people. He calls be assholes, fucking moron etc. Part of his "appeal" is his classless attacks on people. Many, like this one, are false attacks. I mean this is the same guy that wore a Steve Irwin (croc hunter) custome with a stringray stinger poking into his chest for halloween only weeks after the tradegic death of a father, husband and icon to many children and families!

But this was classless joke about a public figure. I get sick and tired of the over-reaction of leftist when a righty says or does something not PC. I mean they have winner groups for everything nowadays. If Maher attacked Palin's children esp Trig, then I would have issue. But he called her a bad name, boohoo! I get sick of the left attacking Rush and Hannity for false outrages and I put that in this boat also! Yes there is definite hypocrisy, since if it was the other way around the liberal media would make a huge stink about this!

I do find it funny though that these so called women's groups do more to push women into the background then ever. For some reason they don't tend to like or respect successful, confident and independent women like Palin or Meg Whitman! Heck Clinton was target for a while. It's shockings. It's almost like these so called leftist women's groups want women to know their role and stay out of the MAN'S world!

_1533.jpg

SNIP:

FOX News reported:

That’s disgusting.

Here’s NOW’s response.

I agree.

I don't really like Maher. I generally do not find him funny. However, I think this is a big to-do about nothing.

I would not be surprised if he is not dumped from the cable network scene (aka thrown under the bus) at least for a while over this one. Maybe he will end up on Fox like Williams?

I have to say his joke about Palin and the Tsunamians was funny... if he just had not said that next phrase.

I wonder what would happen if he made his comments to Palins face??

Now wouldn't that be interesting.

Wonder how long it would take her to field dress Maher??

I think she would have laughed along with the crowd and then come back with something equally as offensive referring to Maher.

Immie

Forum List

Back