Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

Never heard of this band.

Do they run any political party like Rush runs the republican party?

Rush Limbaugh is still alive?
I though i heard he died of an overdose while boinking some Costa Rican kid in his hinder?

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

Last edited:

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

They like to say he does, it is a lame attempt to separate him from the people on the left who do the exact same thing.

According to polls a couple of years ago Rush came out on top as a republican leader.
There were threads on here about it.

More of that civil discourse from Left/Democrats i guess...

If any sacred cow whines to YouTube and Facebook, whatever that sacred cow is whining about is immediately taken down. But a song that openly calls for the killing of Rush Limbaugh apparently doesn't offend YouTube or Facebook, in the least.

Disgusted by Rush Limbaugh's recent antics? Blast our song, 'KILL RUSH'

Just don't call anyone a "slut."

'Kill Rush' - from the DÉTENTE album, 'Decline' - YouTube

Now Playing on YouTube and Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'

This is the kinda shit you listen to? Splains much.

Media Matters is buying radio ads targeting specific radio stations calling for them to drop Rush Limbaugh's show. Is the expense justified by the alleged incident when celebrities on the left are guilty of the same thing or worse? So what's going on? It's the way fascists silence opposition speech.

They like to say he does, it is a lame attempt to separate him from the people on the left who do the exact same thing.

I know. It's a game.

More of that civil discourse from Left/Democrats i guess...

If any sacred cow whines to YouTube and Facebook, whatever that sacred cow is whining about is immediately taken down. But a song that openly calls for the killing of Rush Limbaugh apparently doesn't offend YouTube or Facebook, in the least.

Disgusted by Rush Limbaugh's recent antics? Blast our song, 'KILL RUSH'

Just don't call anyone a "slut."

'Kill Rush' - from the DÉTENTE album, 'Decline' - YouTube

Now Playing on YouTube and Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'

This is the kinda shit you listen to? Splains much.

I didn't say i listened to it or liked it. They actually come off as average whiny Left/Democrat musician-fails. There's a lot of them out there.

Gosh, its not near as bad as scumbag Ted Nugent's "lyrics" about assassinating President Obama but of course, THAT's okay with the rabid right.

Fact is, both should be protected. Don't like either set of lyrics? Turn it off.

Media Matters is buying radio ads targeting specific radio stations calling for them to drop Rush Limbaugh's show. Is the expense justified by the alleged incident when celebrities on the left are guilty of the same thing or worse? So what's going on? It's the way fascists silence opposition speech.

Oh bullshit.

Are you really saying a group of people should be silenced because you "oppose" their opinion?

Are you saying YOU should not be able to state your own opinion?

And, for Pete's sake, how is the exercising of our freedom of speech "fascism"?

THINK.

I know. It's a game.

Somebody should tell the pubs that cuz they're all scared to death of him.

If he doesn't run things, why does Boehner call him for instructions? LOOK IT UP.

Norquist, Rove, Limbaugh are the heads of the GObP.

They actually come off as average whiny Left/Democrat musician-fails. There's a lot of them out there.

What a vacuous and stupid thing to say. You really believe there are no "average whiny" teebag/rw/libertarian "musician-fails"?

Forum List

Back