NOW Obama supporters are asking..my SS withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?

According to Forbes - Oct 29th, 2012 - both Obama and Romney supported letting the payroll tax cut expire.

What Is Obama's Tax Plan? - Forbes

What Exactly Is Mitt Romney's Tax Plan? - Forbes

So unless you want to prove that Forbes is wrong, all of you who voted for Mitt Romney voted to have him raise your payroll taxes, by your own 'reasoning'.

In O's case, he supported decreasing the tax when the economy was horrible. Now he supported increasing the tax when the economy is still horrible. Strange paradox, huh?

Do you support extending the payroll tax?

I don't support payroll taxes however, I never did support raising or lowering it. It affects my company in several ways when payroll taxes are jacked around.

It would be so much more helpful if more people would use the Internet to get their information rather then guess, hypothesize, hyperbolize in other words what MOST Obama supporters, liberals do! They throw out dumb comments WTH NO substantiation!

For example some dummy figures out that taxing EVERYONE at maximum income would solve all financial problems AND provide Universal health care! GEEZ how f...king stupid when you look at this table of taxes PAID in 2009
SOI Tax Stats - Individual Statistical Tables by Size of Adjusted Gross Income

How complicated is it to see that taxing those above $100,000 another 6.2% will generate a whopping 15 days of Govt. Spending!!!!

AGAIN FACTS Govt budgeted spend 6.5 Trillion in 2013... adding another $218 billion from 6.2% will last 15 days! WOW!!

IT is the SPENDING THAT has gone CRAZY!!!
For more information on Govt. Spending download this file!!!
Government Spending in United States: Federal State Local for 2013 - Charts Tables History

Obama will spend in 2015 $6.8 TRILLION more then 198% more then Bush did when he took office!
Obama will spend in 2015 more then 127% then Bush's BIGGEST budget which included emergency spending because of the 9/18/2008 Economic Terrorist attack! You didn't hear about this did you???

The near economic collapse on Thursday (Sept 18,2008), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn’t be further panic out there. If they had not done that, their estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.
It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.

Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Now let's see... hhmmm... what did the supreme court call that odumbocare penalty again... aaah yeah, that's right...

... A TAX!!!

Bless your heart but it's not a tax cut anymore. Now it's a tax increase. Obama raised taxes on the middle class. So much for promises.

Did you know that the treasury was reimbursing the trust fund for the lost revenue?

So? Please tell us how that matters to the individual's that just saw their paychecks shrink? Do you think they care how Obama was rigging the game as long as they were reaping the benefits?

How many times would you estimate that I would have to say that I opposed the payroll tax cut from the beginning before it would penetrate that giant hollow pumpkin sitting on your shoulders?

Give me a ballpark figure.

Did you know that the treasury was reimbursing the trust fund for the lost revenue?

So? Please tell us how that matters to the individual's that just saw their paychecks shrink? Do you think they care how Obama was rigging the game as long as they were reaping the benefits?

How many times would you estimate that I would have to say that I opposed the payroll tax cut from the beginning before it would penetrate that giant hollow pumpkin sitting on your shoulders?

We don't give a f...k how many times!
The FACT is Obama PLEDGED NOT to raise payroll taxes!
Now his supporters are seeing their paychecks reduced!
They ask the simple question... IF Obama PLEDGED NOT to raise payroll taxes WHY is their paycheck smaller???

PERCePTIONS by the MSM/Obama Supporters that Obama was the smartest, the Messiah... BUSHBAD! Bush LIed people Died!
SO you tell me this perception i.e. Obama PLEDGED not to raise payroll taxes is NOT at conflict with the reality Obama supporters paychecks are less???

PARSE all you want Monkey boy but the perceptions Bush LIED people died caused trillions of additional dollars !

Geez you democrats, just like your leader Obama, seem to think conversation is always about you. Sorry to disappoint, but I have no comment or concern about what your personal opinion was supporting or opposing the payroll tax cut turned to increase. My question to you was," Do you think it matters to those that are seeing shrinking paychecks how Obama rigged the system to be able to campaign on giving tax cuts?"
I also thought that temporary payroll tax cuts were an act of idiocy when they were enacted, but, since Obama received the accolades then, he should reap the disdain now.

Obama giveth, Obama taketh away, All hail the name of Obama.

Last edited:
not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.

shill

wash times?

:lmao:

NO YOU IDIOT WORDS FROM OBAMA's MOUTH!!!
Obviously you don't read well do you listen as poorly???
"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HE-rGGKksQ]President Obama s Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than 250 000 a Year - YouTube[/ame]

Geez you democrats, just like your leader Obama, always seem to think conversation is always about you. Sorry to disappoint, but I have no comment or concern about what your personal opinion was supporting or opposing the payroll tax cut turned to increase. My question to you was," Do you think it matters to those that are seeing shrinking paychecks how Obama rigged the system to be able to campaign on giving tax cuts?"
I also thought that temporary payroll tax cuts were an act of idiocy when they were enacted, but, since Obama received the accolades then, he should reap the disdain now.

yep,
but they won't admit anything

Unbelievable! Such DIE HARD true believers such as Jillian have a problem BELIEVING what the are HEARING!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HE-rGGKksQ]President Obama s Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than 250 000 a Year - YouTube[/ame]

Oh.. they may not ask now.. they are still in the euphoria about Obamalama's 'victory'... But when they see that their increased taxes make no difference.. unemployment will still be bad, deficit will continue to grow, and the debt will continue to grow out of hand.. they will wonder WTF when Obama has to continue to reach for more

Well. .some will start to see the light.. the mindless blind obamabots like wrongwinger and rdd will continue to worship at the Obama altar

Geez you democrats, just like your leader Obama, always seem to think conversation is always about you. Sorry to disappoint, but I have no comment or concern about what your personal opinion was supporting or opposing the payroll tax cut turned to increase. My question to you was," Do you think it matters to those that are seeing shrinking paychecks how Obama rigged the system to be able to campaign on giving tax cuts?"

yep,
but they won't admit anything

They will never admit anything. Obama can take what he wants because he cares and Democrats care. They're indoctrinated fools.

AND FOLKS... THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING of TAX INCREASES!!! Remember the Supreme Court HAS RULED THESE ARE TAXES!!!!

Nearly 6 million Americans - significantly more than first estimated- will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday.
Most would be in the middle class.
The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.
And the budget office analysis found that nearly 80 percent of those who'll face the penalty would be making up to or less than five times the federal poverty level.
Currently that would work out to $55,850 or less for an individual and $115,250 or less for a family of four. Average penalty: about $1,200 in 2016.

CBO: Obamacare Mandate Tax Overwhelmingly Hits Middle Class - Guy Benson

Seeing democrats get educated is a beautiful thing.

CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.

YEA for a group of people that are so supposedly aware... they are sure dense!
It takes a couple of blows to their OWN pocketbook to start realizing they truly have been fooled..again!!

Geez you democrats, just like your leader Obama, seem to think conversation is always about you. Sorry to disappoint, but I have no comment or concern about what your personal opinion was supporting or opposing the payroll tax cut turned to increase. My question to you was," Do you think it matters to those that are seeing shrinking paychecks how Obama rigged the system to be able to campaign on giving tax cuts?"

Since you attacked me personally and falsely accused me of having positions I didn't have, I think that makes my personal opinion quite relevant.

The president gave Americans a 2 year payroll tax cut. That's more than Bush did or Bush Sr. did, or Reagan did.

You're attacking Obama because you have an irrational hatred of Obama. Grow up.

Since you attacked me personally and falsely accused me of having positions I didn't have, I think that makes my personal opinion quite relevant.

The president gave Americans a 2 year payroll tax cut. That's more than Bush did or Bush Sr. did, or Reagan did.

LMAO.. In what way did I attack you personally and what position did I accuse you of taking that was false? Details please.
Seriously, do you think that the two percent two year payroll tax cut Obama handed out was more than the tax cuts referred to as the "Bush tax cuts"?
And where did I attack Obama? I simply accurately pointed out his actions. Don't get delusional here.

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com.
“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”
So let’s explain something to our ill-informed Democratic friends. In 2009, Mr. Obama enacted a “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent. But like the holidays, the drop ended, and like New Year‘s, the revelers woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and a pounding head.

These ardent Democrat/Obama supporters are now ASKING "Did Obama LIE when he pledged"""

"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

you lying again, shil? NONE OF THE NEW REGS HAVE GONE INTO EFFECT YET OR WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND IN YOUR PAYCHECK YET.

LYING LOON

My first paycheck this year was about $15 less than it's been. I'm on salary so it's always the same.....I'm now paying the higher SS! So i really don't see where he's lying!

And...Obama did say families making under $250,000/yr will not see ANY FORM OF TAX INCREASE. I'd say letting the tax holiday end IS a form of tax increase.....right?

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com.
“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”
So let’s explain something to our ill-informed Democratic friends. In 2009, Mr. Obama enacted a “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent. But like the holidays, the drop ended, and like New Year‘s, the revelers woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and a pounding head.

These ardent Democrat/Obama supporters are now ASKING "Did Obama LIE when he pledged"""

How many topics on the payroll tax are you going to start until you get it through your thick head that you have paid less payroll taxes for the past two years than you would have?

Did you start this many topics praising Obama for cutting the payroll tax? Why have you not praised him to the skies for this?

Now that the tax cut has expired, you are paying what you were paying before the temporary tax cut. You taxes did not go up, they went DOWN. For TWO YEARS! And now your payroll taxes are not one cent higher than when Obama made that promise.

So in the four years of the Obama Administration, he has saved 77 percent of Americans money on payroll taxes.

What kind of dipshit totalitarian mindset wants to see an emergency measure made permanent that would ADD to the national debt?

All that faux pain you are experiencing from the full amount of payroll taxes today? That's how much pain you have been spared from for two years. So thank Obama for that.

What a pack of hypocrites.

Last edited:

The President didn't give anyone anything. The money earned by Americans belongs to them, not the govt and Obama. This is how you twits see things and think. You're sick.

Forum List

Back