NOW Obama supporters are asking..my SS withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com.
“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”
So let’s explain something to our ill-informed Democratic friends. In 2009, Mr. Obama enacted a “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent. But like the holidays, the drop ended, and like New Year‘s, the revelers woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and a pounding head.

CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times

These ardent Democrat/Obama supporters are now ASKING "Did Obama LIE when he pledged"""

"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

So many refused to believe what some were saying about Obama's false promises regarding taxes. Now that we've all been hit where it hurts, people get it.

As people across the country are going over their own budgets and making changes in hopes of living within their lower income, politicians in Washington look to raising the debt ceiling so they can borrow and spend without making changes. Obama just effectively lowered the debt ceiling of millions of low income and middle class people. We don't have borrowing power and it probably doesn't matter now that we are less able to pay back loans anyway.

No budget for four years, out of control spending, raising the debt ceiling to borrow ourselves further into debt, higher taxes for all the poor working people and no meaningful cuts are apparently what some voted for last election. Enjoy.

Wow... THAT'S right about consumers "borrowing Power"...
Creditors want to know your take home pay!
With less take home pay less credit granted!
Less credit... Less consuming!
Less consuming Less GDP!

Did you know
In 2011 this was the Total Federal Revenues and sources:REPEAT this is total Revenue sources for Federal Government!!!
  • Personal income tax $1,015 47.4% people that work for companies that work for profits primarily.
  • Social security/Medicare tax 818 35.5% employer pays Half of total paid-- where will that come from???
  • Corporate income tax 181 7.8% corporate evil profits generate taxes - then dividends taxed again!
  • Customs,Duties, Misc. 131 5.7%
  • Excise taxes 72 3.1%
  • Estate & Gift 7 0.4%
Total: $2,302 100%
Federal Revenues by Source

$ 2,302,000,000,000 in total Federal Revenue
$15,000,000,000,000 Gross Domestic product.
That is 17% of the GDP
The GDP for 2011 was:In 2011, U.S. GDP, at over $15 trillion
The Last Years of America's Historic GDP Reign - Businessweek

So IF the GDP doesn't GROW then TAX REVENUES don't grow!
If the GDP shrinks.. TAX REVENUES will shrink!

Folks WE HAVE as they said a "PROBLEM"!
the Federal Debt takes Just last year, the government spent $352,350,252,507.90 in interest on a total federal debt of $8.14 trillion. Yes, that’s $352 billion - granted a seemingly small amount when compared to the gargantuan federal budget of $2.7 trillion.
Only two programs cost more, Medicare and Social Security.

And that was when the debt was $8 trillion!

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com.
“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”
So let’s explain something to our ill-informed Democratic friends. In 2009, Mr. Obama enacted a “holiday” on the payroll tax deduction from employees’ paychecks, dropping the rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent. But like the holidays, the drop ended, and like New Year‘s, the revelers woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and a pounding head.

These ardent Democrat/Obama supporters are now ASKING "Did Obama LIE when he pledged"""

"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”
Who would have thought that Healthmyths, who normally posts bat shit crazy con site dogma, would post bat shit crazy con site dogma, this time from the bat shit crazy Washington Times. Dipshit.

So many refused to believe what some were saying about Obama's false promises regarding taxes. Now that we've all been hit where it hurts, people get it.

As people across the country are going over their own budgets and making changes in hopes of living within their lower income, politicians in Washington look to raising the debt ceiling so they can borrow and spend without making changes. Obama just effectively lowered the debt ceiling of millions of low income and middle class people. We don't have borrowing power and it probably doesn't matter now that we are less able to pay back loans anyway.

No budget for four years, out of control spending, raising the debt ceiling to borrow ourselves further into debt, higher taxes for all the poor working people and no meaningful cuts are apparently what some voted for last election. Enjoy.
Or, instead of being a con tool posting con dogma, you could actually read the truth about this increase in SS tax.

"While Congress may have averted the fiscal cliff, one of the tax holidays they allowed to expire was a lower payroll tax rate.

The Boston Globe noted that President Obama had requested that the lower 4.2 percent payroll tax rate be extended, but lawmakers refused. The Social Security payroll tax rate is now 6.2 percent."
Payroll tax increase has Americans asking #WhyIsMyPaycheckLessThisWeek | GlobalPost

Obama requested the rate not increase, you may have noticed. But Congress did not choose to do so. Who is it that controls the House??? Oh, yeah, that would be the Republican Party. And this increase had NOTHING to do with Obama at all. But you all thought it was a good opportunity to blame him for it, cause that is what you do. Dipshits.

So, there you go. Lying again, as does Healthmyths. And the cons just clap their fins like trained seals.

Last edited:

I agee. You reap what you sow.

All those idiots who were all for raising taxes on one group of people will now be losing money. LOL Hope they like having less in their budgets.

Hope they all enjoy the next four years. Too bad those of us who didn't vote for that fuck will be paying the price as well.

Or, instead of being a con tool posting con dogma, you could actually read the truth about this increase in SS tax.

"While Congress may have averted the fiscal cliff, one of the tax holidays they allowed to expire was a lower payroll tax rate.

The Boston Globe noted that President Obama had requested that the lower 4.2 percent payroll tax rate be extended, but lawmakers refused. The Social Security payroll tax rate is now 6.2 percent."
Payroll tax increase has Americans asking #WhyIsMyPaycheckLessThisWeek | GlobalPost

Obama requested the rate not increase, you may have noticed. But Congress did not choose to do so. Who is it that controls the House??? Oh, yeah, that would be the Republican Party. And this increase had NOTHING to do with Obama at all. But you all thought it was a good opportunity to blame him for it, cause that is what you do. Dipshits.

So, there you go. Lying again, as does Healthmyths. And the cons just clap their fins like trained seals.

Guess the Senate passed it as well. Who controls the Senate? Oh yeah. The Dems. Guess you Obama supporters can clap your fins like trained seals.

Obama signed the bill into law.

OBAMA's PLEDGE!!!

A) Did OBAMA PLEDGE NOT to increase your payroll taxes??? YES!
B) Are 77% of Americans INCLUDING OBAMA supporters pay checks LESS because SS went to 6.2% YES!
C) If YOU PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE to the flag that means YOU PROMISE! YES!

Therefore Obama PROMISED AMERICANS making less then $250,000 a year NOT to see any form of payroll tax increase!

IT IS the perception! Obama DID NOT KEEP HIS PROMISE! HOW difficult is that to comprehend?

If you make a promise to do something but don't what does that make you ? A LIAR!

A) Either Obama was totally ignorant of the process of how the laws of the land work
B) OR the Messiah did know but didn't care because these are just WORDS to him!

EITHER way it is still WRONG to promise millions something and not keep your promise!

Obama either is the dumbest president ever to make stupid promises OR the biggest LIAR!

Nancy Pelosi says this isn't over yet ether.

She says they still need more taxes that won't hit the middle-class.

She promises that this time they're being honest that no increases will ever in a million years hit the middle-class.

Once again I told you so. When you elect dishonest politicians to office......they tend to be dishonest about everything. They know if by being honest they can't fool us into voting for them, so they decide it's better to lie to us you can't do anything about it till the next election.

Guess the Senate passed it as well. Who controls the Senate? Oh yeah. The Dems. Guess you Obama supporters can clap your fins like trained seals.
it was part of the bill that the dem controlled senate passed !!

I think my thread WENT way over the heads of some Obamatrons!

The point is Obama PROMISED! PLEDGED Not to raise payroll taxes!

HE MADE A PROMISE EITHER he knew or didn't know he could NOT KEEP!

But the stark bleak facts that 77% of Americans are seeing LESS in their paychecks due to paying 6.2% SS withholding is reality.
And all you Obamatrons/Democrats are NOW facing Perceptions that 77% of Americans are Obama LIED when he Pledged not to raise their payroll taxes for people making under $250,000 a year! That's a FACT!

Last edited:
It didn't go over their heads, they just want to ignore it..

Can't wait to hear what MORE they want to suck from the people of this country and who they are planning on hitting up for it..

Well, the fed gov needs to money to pay for Obama's policies.

They also need more cash to pay for his multimillion dollar vacations.

$20 million for his last Hawaiian vacation.

Hope he scored some Kona Bud on the last trip.

Last edited:
well that didn't take long...
Video and links at site

SNIP:
Dem Sen: 'In The Future' We Should Raise Federal Gas Tax

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) on CNN Sunday:

SENATOR DURBIN: I can tell you that there are still deductions, credits, special treatments under the tax code which ought to be looked at very carefully. We forgo about $1.2 trillion a year in the tax code, money that otherwise would go to the government, and when you look closely, some of those things are near and dear to us individually and to the economy; the mortgage interest deduction, charitable deductions, deductions for state and local taxes. But beyond that, trust me, there are plenty of things within that tax code, the loopholes where people can park their money in some island offshore and not pay taxes, these are things that need to be closed. We can do that and use the money to reduce the deficit.

CANDY CROWLEY, CNN HOST: So there are other taxes that you believe that you can, however you want to put them, raise, retrieve, whatever, from the wealthy?

SENATOR DURBIN: Absolutely, and I'll also tell you that I think we need to open our minds to other tax revenue. You know, we've had conversations about an infrastructure fund that will really start America building again, for the highways and airports and lochs and dams.

all of it here
Dem Sen: 'In The Future' We Should Raise Federal Gas Tax

you lying again, shil? NONE OF THE NEW REGS HAVE GONE INTO EFFECT YET OR WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND IN YOUR PAYCHECK YET.

LYING LOON

Fake faux post and fake faux outrage, unless the far right have become socialist and expect others to pay their SS.

Forum List

Back