Now national media giving coverage to NON-FATAL ACCIDENTAL shootings!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
My Gawd - Literally thousands of non-fatal car accidents occur every DAY and they don't even get local coverage. GMA was all over these gun accidents this morning! Evil media wants us to think the gun menace is everywhere.

5 Hurt in Shootings at Gun Shows in Ohio, Ind., NC - ABC News

MEDINA, Ohio January 20, 2013 (AP)
Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits.

At the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh, a 12-gauge shotgun discharged as its owner unzipped its case for a law enforcement officer to check at a security entrance, injuring three people, state Agriculture Department spokesman Brian Long said.

In Indianapolis, police said a 54-year-old man was injured when he inadvertently shot himself while leaving a gun show.

And in Ohio, a gun dealer in Medina was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had bought Saturday when he accidentally pulled the trigger, injuring his friend, police said. The gun's magazine had been removed from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber, police said.

Welcome to sensationalist media.
Stories about guns are a Big Thing right now; it draws ratings. TV Stations - even the news - live and die by ratings.

If this occurred before Sandy Hook you'd never hear about it, except maybe an anecdote about how strange it was and all these occurred on this particular day.

Dude you need to get a clue. The media will run ANYTHING if they think it will net viewers.

For over a week I had to keep hearing some stupid fucking story about that dumbass football players dead fake girlfriend.

• Banned
Come on...people at a "Gun Appreciation Day" shoot themselves and each other and it's not supposed to be reported on? :lol: The irony is too rich to pass up!

Yeah right. If there's a car crash in the parking lot at a NASCAR race, does it get national coverage?

I agree with Glensather, but your obsession over cars, speeders, and drunk drivers makes it hard to take you seriously.

Come on...people at a "Gun Appreciation Day" shoot themselves and each other and it's not supposed to be reported on? :lol: The irony is too rich to pass up!

Yeah right. If there's a car crash in the parking lot at a NASCAR race, does it get national coverage?

Sure, just wait for some crazed "fan" to go ballistic and drive his vehicle through a family or five or something because Kevin Harvick didn't finish first.

Then you'll hear all sorts of stupid things like, "Man Forgets to Put Parking Brake On, Injures 5" and the like.

My Gawd - Literally thousands of non-fatal car accidents occur every DAY and they don't even get local coverage. GMA was all over these gun accidents this morning! Evil media wants us to think the gun menace is everywhere.

Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits.

At the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh, a 12-gauge shotgun discharged as its owner unzipped its case for a law enforcement officer to check at a security entrance, injuring three people, state Agriculture Department spokesman Brian Long said.

In Indianapolis, police said a 54-year-old man was injured when he inadvertently shot himself while leaving a gun show.

And in Ohio, a gun dealer in Medina was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had bought Saturday when he accidentally pulled the trigger, injuring his friend, police said. The gun's magazine had been removed from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber, police said.

Looks to me like there are some DUMB ASSES out there who need some remedial gun safety training. What a bunch of idiots. These numbskulls make responsible gun owners like me look bad.

Loaded and chambered shotgun at a gun show?

Leaving a gun show with a loaded and chambered gun?

Removing a magazine without checking to see if a round is chambered?

What a bunch of MORONS.

I own many guns, and I NEVER leave a round chambered in ANY of my guns, unless I plan on immediately shooting something.

I wonder if these idiots were liberals who were attending their first gun show, and they were trying to figure out how these "gun things" work. :D

I agree with Glensather, but your obsession over cars, speeders, and drunk drivers makes it hard to take you seriously.

You need to overcome the media brainwashing. It's literally true that criminal drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals combined.

And, so are you by posting this yet again.

The difference between the car accidents and the constant shootings is that we try to mitigate the damage done by cars. We do all we can to make guns even more dangerous by making them easily and cheaply available to crooks, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill.

As for the gun show shootings - idiots said all those guns were unloaded but even so, the gun nuts want to give them more guns. How 'bout we start with some remedial gun safety classes for those fools?

The difference between the car accidents and the constant shootings is that we try to mitigate the damage done by cars.

HAHAHA. Is that why we let people drive cars that do 200 mph and let them use radar detectors??? We do very very little to mitigate highway violence. THINK

I own many guns, and I NEVER leave a round chambered in ANY of my guns, unless I plan on immediately shooting something.

So you hunt with an unloaded gun? good luck

Would you mind pointing out where TruthSeeker said anything even remotely like that? I've given you a hint in red ...

Thanks.

Nobody waits till the quarry is in sight and THEN chambers a round. The noise may well spook the game. Have you ever hunted?

Two people were shot an injured at a gun show, which was supposedly attended by responsible gun owners.

Idiotic 'responsible' gun owner couldn't even unload his own damned weapon before he walked through the gates.

And these people are walking your streets? Good fucking God.

Two people were shot an injured at a gun show, which was supposedly attended by responsible gun owners.

Idiotic 'responsible' gun owner couldn't even unload his own damned weapon before he walked through the gates.

And these people are walking your streets? Good fucking God.

I agree gun owners are idiots but then so is everyone. Look at all the people who drive while texting. Nothing is as stupid as that.

And, so are you by posting this yet again.

The difference between the car accidents and the constant shootings is that we try to mitigate the damage done by cars. We do all we can to make guns even more dangerous by making them easily and cheaply available to crooks, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill.

As for the gun show shootings - idiots said all those guns were unloaded but even so, the gun nuts want to give them more guns. How 'bout we start with some remedial gun safety classes for those fools?

what are they doing to mitigate the danger of knives in the home?
Knife accident victim remembered as brilliant and kind | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader

Forum List

Back