Now Mitt is telling us he's a "yam". Is it a winning message?

"Does it bother you that, according to the polls, people don't like you more?"

ASK A STUPID QUESTION, GET A STUPID ANSWER.

That's the real story. The mental retardation of [air quote] journalists [/air quote].

Romney

Romney’s ‘Popeye defense’: ‘I yam what I yam’

Mitt Romney's Popeye message to American voters as Republican convention opens; 'I yam what I yam.'

'I yam what I yam': Mitt Romney's Popeye message to American voters as Republican convention opens

Mitt Romney opens up a little in interview: 'I yam what I yam' - Tampa Bay Times

Now he's a cartoon? Mitt and Popeye are equally "real"?

Only a liberal let me quote plasmaball "twat" could be upset that a conservative quoted Popeye.

since when does the con base support technocrats who happen to be millionaires w/ offshore accts?

I don't care nor begrudge wealthy people. Only jealous fools play that game

Sorry to awaken you from your slumber but the diff between rich & poor aint what it used to be, post- 1929, just like the Repub party aint the party your father knew. mittens is for furthering the divide

Last edited:
Romney

Romney’s ‘Popeye defense’: ‘I yam what I yam’

Mitt Romney's Popeye message to American voters as Republican convention opens; 'I yam what I yam.'

'I yam what I yam': Mitt Romney's Popeye message to American voters as Republican convention opens

Mitt Romney opens up a little in interview: 'I yam what I yam' - Tampa Bay Times

Now he's a cartoon? Mitt and Popeye are equally "real"?

Mitt the twit strikes again he if bought a shirt from Costco & liked it .

since when does the con base support technocrats who happen to be millionaires w/ offshore accts?

I don't care nor begrudge wealthy people. Only jealous fools play that game

Sorry to awaken you from your slumber but the diff between rich & poor aint what it used to be, post- 1929, just like the Repub party aint the party your father knew. mittens is for furthering the divide

So fucking what. Want more money? Take some risks and EARN IT.

Forum List

Back