Johnson Now Kristol is aboard?

First Romney & Jeb!(?), now one of the smarmiest neocons of them all, WIlliam Kristol, jumps on the Johnson bandwagon?

Even though I understand that Johnson can't control what others do or who they support, doesn't it makes you Johnson guys a little uneasy with all these warmongering statists gravitating towards him?

Bill Kristol and (a) Bush Looking Libertarian for a Place to Vote

Special place in hell for neo-cons. BUT -- I'm required to "tolerate" his endorsement. He'll get over his hissy fit and go back where he belongs..

First Romney & Jeb!(?), now one of the smarmiest neocons of them all, WIlliam Kristol, jumps on the Johnson bandwagon?

Even though I understand that Johnson can't control what others do or who they support, doesn't it makes you Johnson guys a little uneasy with all these warmongering statists gravitating towards him?

Bill Kristol and (a) Bush Looking Libertarian for a Place to Vote

Romney and jeb are allegedly "considering" endorsing Johnson.

BREAKING: Gary Johnson Claims Mitt Romney Is Considering Endorsing Him (VIDEO) | RedState

it is MARVIN bush who endorsed Johnson

At Least One of the Bush Family Has Officially Endorsed Gary Johnson for President | RedState

Billy Kristol, the renegade Jew. Like him Jillian? He's from your side. :p

My Name Is Bill Kristol — and How I Became a Renegade Jew - David Horrowitz

All the big ass neo-cons are from "her side"..

If THEY can endorse us with our outright rejection of their criminal foreign policy. I suspect we have a whack at converting Jillian and Pillars.

Neo-Dems. Seeded Leftists in the Right. Big business poker.

Something needs to smash this alliance.

I have a feeling this is not going to help the LP.....

unless they want to morph into "The New LP -Home of NeoCons".

:rofl:

Yeah -- look at how long YOU supported them and kept them in high places. Clinton's cast-offs.

:happy-1: We're not gonna support them. Only provide them a safe place until the evil Trumphy is gone..

safe-space-4-outlines.jpg

Yeah -- look at how long YOU supported them and kept them in high places. Clinton's cast-offs.

:happy-1: We're not gonna support them. Only provide them a safe place until the evil Trumphy is gone..

Do tell. How long did I support them?

While your at it tell me what I am having for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did ya vote for Bush 2 ? Twice? Then you supported them. Those Clinton Rejects hijacked Bush's foreign policy like Trump has hijacked you party. They are responsible for the undoing of the MEast stability. And you probably SHUNNED Ron Paul as a pansy ass dove --- Just a guess.

Pressing my luck with guesses here --- but I also imagine you were a big defender of occupying Iraq.. Until Democracy started to bloom there.

Did ya vote for Bush 2 ? Twice? Then you supported them. Those Clinton Rejects hijacked Bush's foreign policy like Trump has hijacked you party. They are responsible for the undoing of the MEast stability. And you probably SHUNNED Ron Paul as a pansy ass dove --- Just a guess.

Pressing my luck with guesses here --- but I also imagine you were a big defender of occupying Iraq.. Until Democracy started to bloom there.

I fully supported Ron Paul and still listen to his Liberty Report every week. But He did not win the nomination.

I supported Rand the last cycle - but he dropped out early and frankly, ran a lousy campaign.

So you can get of your high horse.

If you voted for Bush, you supported wars of imperialism in the ME.

Yeah. But it was only Imperialism to export Democracy and Capitalism. Not to acquire territory. And the ME needs those things like Aleuts need ice cubes.
One, the wars were crimes against humanity. Two, they were not to export Democracy and Capitalism, they were to create safe oil access and monopoly.

If you voted for Bush, you supported wars of imperialism in the ME.

Yeah. But it was only Imperialism to export Democracy and Capitalism. Not to acquire territory. And the ME needs those things like Aleuts need ice cubes.
One, the wars were crimes against humanity. Two, they were not to export Democracy and Capitalism, they were to create safe oil access and monopoly.

Hyperbolic statements like that don't make them accurate.

Denial by you does not make them wrong. The war was not for American values. It was for revenge and personal glory.

Kristol, a neo-con's defection to Johnson, is far more about the inability of Trump to win then Comrade Donald's pretend isolationism.

Last edited:
Denial by you does not make them wrong. The war was not for American values. It was for revenge and personal glory.

Kristol, a neo-con's defection to Johnson, is far more about the inability of Trump to win then Comrade Donald's pretend isolationism.

No, it's about Kristol being pissed off that he will not be a power broker in a trump world. The Establishment of BOTH Party's is the same. Anyone with a brain knows this. The political class has set this country up over the last few decades so that it is ONLY their candidates who are trotted out for the people to "vote" on. Trump and Sanders were the result of the people figuring this out, and when the establishment was losing they threw a tantrum and exposed their machinations for the world to see so that even those who wanted to remain clueless, couldn't.

The man behind the curtain has been exposed. Kristol is pissed that he can no longer be one of those pulling the strings. That's why he "defected". Nothing more. As far as your "crime against humanity" BS go's, that's all it is BS.

Forum List

Back