Now Kerry is calling Alawi a Liar!

Stephanie said:
this man is so out of touch with reality, and the middle class of America, i can't believe the dems are standing behind him??? I guess power is everything over us stupid little Americans that is to stupid to UNDERSTAND how politicts work. were more :up to date today than you and your stupid headhunters realize. Just ask CBS, oh thats right you already did, i forgot. Kerry makes me ill.... :ssex:

That your post cannot be understood. :dunno:

Now that Kerry is saying that this war is not being fought correctly, are we more likely to see an attack on American soil before the elections?

dilloduck said:
Now that Kerry is saying that this war is not being fought correctly, are we more likely to see an attack on American soil before the elections?

I don't think it matters, Kerry wasn't a blip on the screen on 9/11. There is no doubt in my mind that if the terrorists can hit us before or after the elections, they will.

Kathianne said:
I don't think it matters, Kerry wasn't a blip on the screen on 9/11. There is no doubt in my mind that if the terrorists can hit us before or after the elections, they will.
Probably right--these things take some planning time. If they succeed will Kerry say "I told ya so" ?

Allawi did an interview with Jim Lehrer on the News Hour last night. Lehrer asked Allawi what he thought of Kerry's comments. Allawi said something like he lived in Iraq and knew the situation there. He gave an accurate report on the conditions in Iraq in his speech. He said he did not think the situation would have changed too much while he has be in the U.S. You might be able to find a transcript of the interview on either PBS's or Lehrer's website. The arrogance of the liberal Dems on Iraq is just unbelievable. Their thinking is "It's my way or the highway" no matter what the real situation is.

Our local liberal-leaning newspaper this morning had a political cartoon touting the liberals talking points. The cartoon showed Allawi and Bush at the microphone and Bush saying: "This is George W. Bush and I approved this message," with an arrow pointing to Allawi. Things will only get worse in Iraq if Kerry should be elected.

Forum List

Back