Now Kerry is calling Alawi a Liar!

One of the most disastrous thing he has done so far IMHO. With election time getting close and Kerry telling us all how he knows how to fight a war "properly" , he comes out and blasts the man whose support we need in Iraq. How in the hell is he gonna work with the Iraqi politicians ?

( Everyone notice the fact that Kerry has given up on whining about being misled INTO war and now concentrates on how to wage it?--big time desperation! )

Merlin1047 said:
Hey Bonnie, that sure sounds interesting. Care to share a link or some more details?

:dunno: :D

Link below but I think this is blogger territory now as it just happened. Essentailly Kerry called his little press conference feeling the need to rebut the content of Alawi's speech to Congress, and the jist was Alawi was not giving us the truth on Iraq. So you have Kerry now insulting Alawi who came here to thank us for our sacrifice and strong support, and to give us an idea of the progress being made.

This is just Assinine!!!! :eek:

Bonnie said:
Link below but I think this is blogger territory now as it just happened. Essentailly Kerry called his little press conference feeling the need to rebut the content of Alawi's speech to Congress, and the jist was Alawi was not giving us the truth on Iraq. So you have Kerry now insulting Alawi who came here to thank us for our sacrifice and strong support, and to give us an idea of the progress being made.

This is just Assinine!!!! :eek:

Thank you ma'am.

You too D.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6081783/

Kerry says Allawi, Bush in cahoots
Democrat says Iraqi now contradicting himself

The Associated Press
Updated: 12:57 p.m. ET Sept. 23, 2004COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said Thursday that Iraq’s Ayad Allawi was sent before Congress to put the “best face” on a Bush administration policy that has gone wrong.

Shortly after Allawi, the interim government’s prime minister, gave a rosy portrayal of progress toward peace in Iraq, Kerry said the assessment contradicted Allawi’s own statements as well as the reality on the ground.

“I think the prime minister is, obviously, contradicting his own statement of a few days ago, where he said the terrorists are pouring into the country,” Kerry said. “The prime minister and the president are here obviously to put their best face on the policy, but the fact is that the CIA estimates, the reporting, the ground operations and the troops all tell a different story.”

Kerry was referring to comments Allawi made Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” But Allawi also expressed optimism about the mission in that appearance.

“Foreign terrorists are still pouring in, and they’re trying to inflict damage on Iraq to undermine Iraq and to undermine the process, democratic process in Iraq, and, indeed, this is their last stand,” Allawi said. “So they are putting a very severe fight on Iraq. We are winning. We will continue to win. We are going to prevail.”

==========================================================

Apparently Mr. Allawi has joined the vast right wing conspiracy. Or perhaps he is secretly in the employ of Haliburton.

Is this the same jacques francois kerrie who is touting his allegedly superhuman diplomatic skills? I suppose that kerry's version of diplomacy is limited to being polite to our enemies.

I rarely find myself at a loss for words, but kerry is so thoroughly disgusting and reprehensible that the adjectives to describe him have yet to be invented.

Alawi must not be one of those leaders who have been secretly telling Kerry they want a new leader in America, right?

Kerry and the Dems are so programmed to jump on anything that might be considered a positive for President Bush, I think they have lost all sense of tact and judgement. What's funny is the spin that a lot of them try to put on this stuff. They sound more and more like Yahoo message board posts every day.

Wait a minute....Kerry made his statements from Ohio? Wasn't the Allawi message delivered to House AND SENATE members? Don't you think Kerry should have been there?

I am sick and tired of this privileged spoiled brat's behavior. He actually makes the antics of Paris Hilton and Britany Spears appear palatable.

What a frickin idiot!

Anyone know if Kerry is still receiving his Senator's salary whilst "NOT" performing? I guess the argument could be made that he hasn't been
'performing' for the past 20 years anyway... :)

Merlin1047 said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6081783/

Kerry says Allawi, Bush in cahoots
Democrat says Iraqi now contradicting himself

The Associated Press
Updated: 12:57 p.m. ET Sept. 23, 2004COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said Thursday that Iraq’s Ayad Allawi was sent before Congress to put the “best face” on a Bush administration policy that has gone wrong.

Shortly after Allawi, the interim government’s prime minister, gave a rosy portrayal of progress toward peace in Iraq, Kerry said the assessment contradicted Allawi’s own statements as well as the reality on the ground.

“I think the prime minister is, obviously, contradicting his own statement of a few days ago, where he said the terrorists are pouring into the country,” Kerry said. “The prime minister and the president are here obviously to put their best face on the policy, but the fact is that the CIA estimates, the reporting, the ground operations and the troops all tell a different story.”

Kerry was referring to comments Allawi made Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.” But Allawi also expressed optimism about the mission in that appearance.

“Foreign terrorists are still pouring in, and they’re trying to inflict damage on Iraq to undermine Iraq and to undermine the process, democratic process in Iraq, and, indeed, this is their last stand,” Allawi said. “So they are putting a very severe fight on Iraq. We are winning. We will continue to win. We are going to prevail.”

==========================================================

Apparently Mr. Allawi has joined the vast right wing conspiracy. Or perhaps he is secretly in the employ of Haliburton.

Is this the same jacques francois kerrie who is touting his allegedly superhuman diplomatic skills? I suppose that kerry's version of diplomacy is limited to being polite to our enemies.

I rarely find myself at a loss for words, but kerry is so thoroughly disgusting and reprehensible that the adjectives to describe him have yet to be invented.

Hmmmm ok---we have X amount of terrorists(whoever it was that caused them to be terrorists).
and we have thousands of them pouring into Iraq everyday
and we have Y amount being killed everyday.

Somebody check my math but it appears that this equation leaves LESS terrorists to attack Americans at home.

Fmr jarhead said:
Wasn't the Allawi message delivered to House AND SENATE members? Don't you think Kerry should have been there?

Well, if neither he nor Edwards felt the need to show up to vote on the next CIA director what makes you think they care about the PM of the country we just liberated? Sen. Kerry is clearly more informed about conditions in Iraq than the man who is currently in charge there anways.

Zhukov said:
Well, if neither he nor Edwards felt the need to show up to vote on the next CIA director what makes you think they care about the PM of the country we just liberated? Sen. Kerry is clearly more informed about conditions in Iraq than the man who is currently in charge there anways.
:banana: Probably has his own trained Iraqi Army ready and waiting in Mass. too !

Zhukov said:

It's called plausible deniability. If he never votes on anything, then his votes can't be held against him.

“I think the prime minister is, obviously, contradicting his own statement of a few days ago
That's ironic for Kerry, of all people, to be saying that. He is the king of contradictory statements.

Holy crap is this dumb. I mean even if you dont agree with President Bush there is no reason to critsize the leader of Iraq. How the heck does Kerry intend to win the peace if he treats the leader of Iraq like garbage? Is this the diplomacy he intends to give us? Insult our allies and the leaders of the nations we just liberated and then tell them how they are going to do things? And President Bush is somehow the arrogant President? BS! I would vote for Mickey Mouse before i voted for John Kerry. Ive been planning to vote for President Bush. The more this election goes on the more i want to vote AGAINST John Kerry. This man is crossing the line. Forget treason 34 years ago. He committed it today. This man is evil. And the fact that there is a major political party has nominated this man for President is a disgrace to American politics.

30-40% of Kerry's base are upset with Kerry's positions this week. If Kerry keeps this up that poll i posted last night with the totally red map may actually come true. He crossed a line today. I dont think ive ever been this angry with someone.

Forum List

Back