Now It's 'Whoops' On Guantanamo Bay

Red my boy you must have slipped off your anti hysterical pills. I'm not yelling about him backing of of this particular promise, dolt, in fact I think it a good thing. What I am saying is that if those two things are still in operation a year from now the KOSites and the moveoners will be raking him over the coals on a daily basis just like they did Bush and quite possibly worse. Nothing like feeling like you've been stabbed in the back by one of your own to really bring out the bile and spleen in a crowd that already possesses vast surpluses of those to items.

Now understand I'm not saying that those two things will still be on going a year from now. I'm just saying that if they are he will be catching far more hell from his erstwhile allies that he will be from the right.

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay!

Sorry, I can't take this thread seriously anymore! It's just too hilarious and dripping with irony.

6 months ago wingnuts claimed Obama was a radical muslim, who would sympathize with terrorists. Today, wingnuts proclaim that Obama is going to follow in lockstep with Bush's torture and rendition policies.

Wingnuts have repeatedly said that liberal Obama-supporters are zombies who are so in love with him, that they would never question or criticize him. Yet here, wingnuts are complaining that Obama supporters are going to rake him over the coals.

:lol:

Do you wingnuts have multiple personality disorder, and isn't there some meds you can take for that?

I never have. And I won't he attended a nominally Christian church 20 years. That isn't the habit of a Moslem sorry.

Okay!

Sorry, I can't take this thread seriously anymore! It's just too hilarious and dripping with irony.

6 months ago wingnuts claimed Obama was a radical muslim, who would sympathize with terrorists. Today, wingnuts proclaim that Obama is going to follow in lockstep with Bush's torture and rendition policies.

Wingnuts have repeatedly said that liberal Obama-supporters are zombies who are so in love with him, that they would never question or criticize him. Yet here, wingnuts are complaining that Obama supporters are going to rake him over the coals.

Do you wingnuts have multiple personality disorder, and isn't there some meds you can take for that?
wow, a moonbat like you calling anyone a wingnut is too funny

Okay!

Just the opposite, President Elect Obama was totally clueless and said whatever he thought it would take to get him elected...and now that he is in the loop...what do you know, he says perhaps we should make sure we're not "releasing people who are intent on blowing us up."

Now where have I heard that before?

Last edited:

Okay!

In the vast world of the WWW, I saw perhaps a dozen idiots claim Mr Obama was a radical muslim over the last 2 years, I saw 1000's of idiots claim that all conservatives held that opinion.
There's your irony, Red Dawn.

In the vast world of the WWW, I saw perhaps a dozen idiots claim Mr Obama was a radical muslim over the last 2 years, I saw 1000's of idiots claim that all conservatives held that opinion.
There's your irony, Red Dawn.

I've seen more then a few claim that Obama was a radical muslim on this board alone.

And I assume you haven't seen the videos to the McCain rallies huh?

I've seen more then a few claim that Obama was a radical muslim on this board alone.

And I assume you haven't seen the videos to the McCain rallies huh?
but the number was still small, and then there were others that called them nuts on the conservative side as well
same for the nuts that fell for the clinton birth cert crap

"And so how to balance creating a process that adheres to rule of law, habeas corpus, basic principles of Anglo-American legal system, by doing it in a way that doesn't result in releasing people who are intent on blowing us up."

What exactly is a "Anglo-American legal system"?

Forum List

Back