Now it’s Time to Investigate Obama Adm. and Their Lack of Protecting the Electoral Process

DOJ decided while the investigation was going on they weren’t going to prosecute the case. I don’t need to remind anyone who was in charge at the time. They are the ones who choose to prosecute or not for these types of situations, not the FBI, who just investigates. If the DOJ is telling the FBI they aren’t going to prosecute, well now the FBI is left in the strange position of still investigating a case that’s already been determined by a separate party in charge of them. It’s kind of a bass awkwards situation, which is why we get Comeys statement, edited by Storzk to take out all the legally condemning language, which still condemns Hillary but concludes that’s all folks. The argument to not charge Hillary, one that I kind of agreed with at the time, was to not weaponize the legal system on political opponents, so we aren’t in a constant downward spiral of one party investigating the other, and vis versa. Obviously things have changed. We have now devolved to that. So now that we’re here, let’s purge all the trashiness. Hillary’s a slam dunk case

I see good advice is lost on some.

Good luck with those blue balls man, you’ll be running around with those for a long long time.
Way to refute everything I said. I’m so devastated. You were literally the best they had to offer. Your post was the only sensical one, and this is what I get in response...how I miss the days of the left actually being rational. But in those days I actually sided with them
more socially than I did the right. Now it’s just don’t be crazy, the few crazies on the right, the many more often than not factually wrong but in principle correct on the right...and the oh so lonely just don’t be crazy faction.

Surprise, Hillary is corrupt. Trump might be, but probably is just a narcissist who needs to have twitter taken away. Almost the entire left has gone bonkers. Anyway, I’m someone who was vehemently against trump during the election, but have been pushed so far by the left that I might actually vote for the guy in 2020. I basically vowed never to vote major party, but it kind of feels like we need to elect trump to troll the left. Your ideas are so bad, this asshole will get elected for another 4 years. Do we want the green new deal? Nah we’ll take the overgrown Oompa Loompa instead. It’s really what the left deserves.

You have no idea about the facts of the case, you don't have any idea about the aplicable law, you say one falsehood after another based on some bullshit you simply made up or picked up on some crackpot website.

I don't even know where to begin with this pile of manure you imagine is "rational".

If you think a freelancing Republican boy scout named Comey was going to play along with DOJ he saw as too friendly to Clinton you are BADLY confused. The guy went out of his way (and DOJ guidelines) to publicly chide Hillary without bringing any charges. Ironically it's the basis of his firing letter and criticism of handling of the Clinton case in the Inspector General Report under Trump's DOJ in 2018.

Hillary mishandled some emails, but nobody ever claimed she did that out of some nefarious intent to inapropreately devuldge state secrets and without that critical mens rea component her case would be unprecedented. Comey was exactly correct when he said no prosecutor would take this court and no prosecutor ever has.

Read up Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook

It's 2019 now and you are still stuck on some long put to bed case of mishandled emails rather than blant Obstructions of Justice by our idiot POTUS - it's a little fucking strange, no?
please show me more examples of people doing what she did who did NOT get prosecuted. the fact you gloss over what she COLLECTIVELY did alobg with the dems speaks volumes of anything you think about trump.

you will never see this in an unbiased light.

Wow seriously? You don’t think anyone mishandles anything in a government awash with classified and top secret information?

Please don’t ever say you have no confidence in government, haha!

We have a recent example of Petraus taking shipload of secret documents home so his journalist lover can pour over them.

There was gross mishandling, full intent to leak and a confession - he got 2 year probation, no jail.

Clinton? She lost election for Presidency of The United States of America and has a lifetime of regret left. And still that’s not enough for you loons.
We spend our time over the years criticizing political opponents for their personal lives. Every day over and over we type it here and many other sites. You are not for the working class. But you are for the irresponsible ways of the working class. Penalizing those who play by the rules and call then privileged. They are the suckers. So how can we talk about all of this government investigation when the investigators are corrupted.

Way to refute everything I said. I’m so devastated. You were literally the best they had to offer. Your post was the only sensical one, and this is what I get in response...how I miss the days of the left actually being rational. But in those days I actually sided with them
more socially than I did the right. Now it’s just don’t be crazy, the few crazies on the right, the many more often than not factually wrong but in principle correct on the right...and the oh so lonely just don’t be crazy faction.

Surprise, Hillary is corrupt. Trump might be, but probably is just a narcissist who needs to have twitter taken away. Almost the entire left has gone bonkers. Anyway, I’m someone who was vehemently against trump during the election, but have been pushed so far by the left that I might actually vote for the guy in 2020. I basically vowed never to vote major party, but it kind of feels like we need to elect trump to troll the left. Your ideas are so bad, this asshole will get elected for another 4 years. Do we want the green new deal? Nah we’ll take the overgrown Oompa Loompa instead. It’s really what the left deserves.

You have no idea about the facts of the case, you don't have any idea about the aplicable law, you say one falsehood after another based on some bullshit you simply made up or picked up on some crackpot website.

I don't even know where to begin with this pile of manure you imagine is "rational".

If you think a freelancing Republican boy scout named Comey was going to play along with DOJ he saw as too friendly to Clinton you are BADLY confused. The guy went out of his way (and DOJ guidelines) to publicly chide Hillary without bringing any charges. Ironically it's the basis of his firing letter and criticism of handling of the Clinton case in the Inspector General Report under Trump's DOJ in 2018.

Hillary mishandled some emails, but nobody ever claimed she did that out of some nefarious intent to inapropreately devuldge state secrets and without that critical mens rea component her case would be unprecedented. Comey was exactly correct when he said no prosecutor would take this court and no prosecutor ever has.

It's 2019 now and you are still stuck on some long put to bed case of mishandled emails rather than blant Obstructions of Justice by our idiot POTUS - it's a little fucking strange, no?
please show me more examples of people doing what she did who did NOT get prosecuted. the fact you gloss over what she COLLECTIVELY did alobg with the dems speaks volumes of anything you think about trump.

Wow seriously? You don’t think anyone mishandles anything in a government awash with classified and top secret information?

We have a recent example of Petraus taking shipload of secret documents home so his journalist lover can pour over them.

There was gross mishandling, full intent to leak and a confession - he got 2 year probation, no jail.

Clinton? She lost election for Presidency of The United States of America and has a lifetime of regret left. And still that’s not enough for you loons.
There’s a huge difference in levels of severity between Petreus and Clinton. Petreus brought home the low level classified stuff that’s classified for silly reasons. You know, like what Clinton tried to claim after she tried to claim there wasn’t classified info that passed through her private server. We know this because of how they were labeled and there is only one paper copy of the super top secret stuff that’s locked away, which Petreus didn’t have. So if Clinton only did that, yes I’d be fine with her getting the same sentence as Petreus. Also, notice how Petreus got punished but Clinton didn’t, funny how that works. Anyway, what Clinton did was set up a private email server to get all of her work emails as SOS, which is illegal in and of itself. She not only got the types of classified for silly reasons stuff like Petreus took home, but got ALL multiple tiers of classified information (there’s like 4 tiers of classified or something like that). Including the most top secret, which is like I said, only to have one paper copy of, locked away in a guarded area, only to be viewed in a special room that’s a faraday cage and where no electronics are allowed. So, that means she had someone make a copy and digitize our most severe state secrets against the law. Her emails were indeed hacked by China, and virtually every single one was CC’d to a “Company” in China (which was just an espionage front). There’s also emails of employees telling her we can’t be using private emails for this type of thing, which she told them to do it anyway.

So why was Petreus charged but not Clinton?
that's a rabbit hole i avoided as it allows jojo our monkey here to dance like someone shoved a roll of quarters up his ass and hit GO.

in the end, he won't answer these questions because he can't as any honest answer would show severe favoritism to hillary. let that chink of armor fall of, then to someone like him, it exposes the rest of his world as fake. so he fights with emotion in place of logic and screams at you for daring to pry and ask for similar accountability.
He just said Petreus got punished, and then either on purpose or subconsciously, suppressed the fact that Hillary didn’t get punished. It’s amazing to see such disfunctionial logic in print form

There’s a huge difference in levels of severity between Petreus and Clinton. Petreus brought home the low level classified stuff that’s classified for silly reasons. You know, like what Clinton tried to claim after she tried to claim there wasn’t classified info that passed through her private server. We know this because of how they were labeled and there is only one paper copy of the super top secret stuff that’s locked away, which Petreus didn’t have. So if Clinton only did that, yes I’d be fine with her getting the same sentence as Petreus. Also, notice how Petreus got punished but Clinton didn’t, funny how that works. Anyway, what Clinton did was set up a private email server to get all of her work emails as SOS, which is illegal in and of itself. She not only got the types of classified for silly reasons stuff like Petreus took home, but got ALL multiple tiers of classified information (there’s like 4 tiers of classified or something like that). Including the most top secret, which is like I said, only to have one paper copy of, locked away in a guarded area, only to be viewed in a special room that’s a faraday cage and where no electronics are allowed. So, that means she had someone make a copy and digitize our most severe state secrets against the law. Her emails were indeed hacked by China, and virtually every single one was CC’d to a “Company” in China (which was just an espionage front). There’s also emails of employees telling her we can’t be using private emails for this type of thing, which she told them to do it anyway.

that's a rabbit hole i avoided as it allows jojo our monkey here to dance like someone shoved a roll of quarters up his ass and hit GO.

in the end, he won't answer these questions because he can't as any honest answer would show severe favoritism to hillary. let that chink of armor fall of, then to someone like him, it exposes the rest of his world as fake. so he fights with emotion in place of logic and screams at you for daring to pry and ask for similar accountability.
He just said Petreus got punished, and then either on purpose or subconsciously, suppressed the fact that Hillary didn’t get punished. It’s amazing to see such disfunctionial logic in print form

The guy was BLATANLY AND CONSIOUSLY giving top secret documents to a journalist he was sleeping with!!!

Yet you morons think that simply mishandling some emails without any suspect intent should be grounds for jail time??? For the first time in history, as a very special exception for Clinton, in the middle of an election?

You loons live on the moon and well deserve a lifetime of never ending disapointment that reality just doesn't work like your little politico squirrel brain thinks it should.

Last edited:

he avoided the question with misdirected rage to shift the responsibility of proof.

shit he does in 99% of his posts. one of the oldest 2 year olds in here and that's no easy feat.

Where to start.

Bill meeting with the AG. So what?
don jr meeting wcrussian lawyer.

so what?
Exactly, so fucking what. There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. In fact, if that lawyer had dirt on more of Clinton's illegal activities, then it would be excellent for America to have it be heard.
they have nothing but rampant speculation to build their house of cards on.

and now they don't even have that.

The guy was BLATANLY AND CONSIOUSLY giving top secret documents to a journalist he was sleeping with!!!

Yet you morons think that simply mishandling some emails without any suspect intent should be grounds for jail time??? For the first time in history, as a very special exception for Clinton, in the middle of an election?

You loons live on the moon and well deserve a lifetime of never ending disapointment that reality just doesn't work like your little politico squirrel brain thinks it should.
Hillary’s crime isn’t leaking emails, no one is talking about that. Hillary’s crime IS knowingly mishandling thousands of classified documents, including the highest of state secrets. There are 2 reasons you are required by law to use a government issued email address for work. 1 is for obvious security reasons. 2 is for transparency. Hillary didn’t just stick with her old gmail account. She had a private fucking server built in her house for this shit. It’s not an inconsequential crime either, CHINA SAW ALL OF THE EMAILS FROM THE MOST POWERFUL CABINET MEMBER IN THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH. And then China somehow found and killed 20 of our agents and assets. I wonder how that happened? Petreus wasn’t dealing with top secret, he was dealing with classified. They’ll slap a classified designation on stupid shit like what kind of coffee they order for the break room at the pentagon. Then theres another 3 or so levels of higher classification, all of which Clinton was getting on her stupid server. The only logical explanation for her getting that server is because she didn’t want shit being seen, since it’s a hell of a lot easier to just go with the government server.

Biden is about to get thrown in a jail cell for his crimes and corruption. It will become known as the Ukraine Affair.

Hey, can anyone tell us how Hunter Biden got put on the board of the largest energy company in Ukraine, less than a week after daddy flew in-)

Talk about PAY TO PLAY!

And then of course there is the investigation in the Ukraine on how their government tried to help Hilly. Stay tuned, cause the Left is going to start taking a bath, now that no obstruction can be claimed, since Heir Mueller has ended his soap opera-)

Hillary’s crime isn’t leaking emails, no one is talking about that. Hillary’s crime IS knowingly mishandling thousands of classified documents, including the highest of state secrets. There are 2 reasons you are required by law to use a government issued email address for work. 1 is for obvious security reasons. 2 is for transparency. Hillary didn’t just stick with her old gmail account. She had a private fucking server built in her house for this shit. It’s not an inconsequential crime either, CHINA SAW ALL OF THE EMAILS FROM THE MOST POWERFUL CABINET MEMBER IN THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH. And then China somehow found and killed 20 of our agents and assets. I wonder how that happened? Petreus wasn’t dealing with top secret, he was dealing with classified. They’ll slap a classified designation on stupid shit like what kind of coffee they order for the break room at the pentagon. Then theres another 3 or so levels of higher classification, all of which Clinton was getting on her stupid server. The only logical explanation for her getting that server is because she didn’t want shit being seen, since it’s a hell of a lot easier to just go with the government server.

More counterfactuals from you. Having your own server wasn’t illegal at the time, nor where you required to use .gov email for work. Both Rice and Powel used personal email for work.

FBI found no evidence anyone got into Clinton’s Emails.

Anyway I’m done with this pointless nonsense. Good luck with your blue balls.

Last edited:
Bill met with AG on tarmac at LAX...Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz comprised our national security...and Obama looked the other way. Boomerang getting ready to hit the Socialist Democratic National Committee.
Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton Covered Up Their Deep, Corrupt Ties To Russia | Investor's Business Daily
BINGO, let's include the media. Their licenses should be tied to objectivity
How were they getting their hands on so-called classified material relating to the false dossier? Who fed them the BIG LIE and why did these quisling reported and editors publish it?

I agree get em all, but the media wouldn't publish anything under Obama.....they need to be held accountable

More counterfactuals from you. Having your own server wasn’t illegal at the time, nor where you required to use .gov email for work. Both Rice and Powel used personal email for work.

Yes it was....she broke tons of protocols and laws.......you guys are pathetic

so you can scream about someone else being prosecuted, how he was worse, and we are all idiots.

but you cant answer the 1 question, who else has ever not been prosecuted because they didnt intend to.

i rest my case.

One would only hope that someone has the decency and fortitude to investigate those responsible, however, I don’t see that as happening with Shiff directing the show.
Nixon’s abuses were childs play in comparison to what the Obama administration attempted to orchestrate. Never before have I witnessed such disdain and contempt for our judicial system.

Zero indictments, Zero Convictions - that’s Obama administration record, the cleanest in modern history.

Keep grabbing those blue balls dupes.
It's easy to not get indicted when the people with the power to indict you are more loyal to you personally than they are to the law.

You ever wonder why you rightwinger keeps having to hinge your thesis on Grandest Conspiracies of all time?

Democrats, Republicans, Media, DOJ, FBI - everyone is in on it maaan and only you know the really real truth :rolleyes:
You can eat all of Obama's shit you want.

Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

DOJ decided while the investigation was going on they weren’t going to prosecute the case. I don’t need to remind anyone who was in charge at the time. They are the ones who choose to prosecute or not for these types of situations, not the FBI, who just investigates. If the DOJ is telling the FBI they aren’t going to prosecute, well now the FBI is left in the strange position of still investigating a case that’s already been determined by a separate party in charge of them. It’s kind of a bass awkwards situation, which is why we get Comeys statement, edited by Storzk to take out all the legally condemning language, which still condemns Hillary but concludes that’s all folks. The argument to not charge Hillary, one that I kind of agreed with at the time, was to not weaponize the legal system on political opponents, so we aren’t in a constant downward spiral of one party investigating the other, and vis versa. Obviously things have changed. We have now devolved to that. So now that we’re here, let’s purge all the trashiness. Hillary’s a slam dunk case

I see good advice is lost on some.

Good luck with those blue balls man, you’ll be running around with those for a long long time.

She regrets losing the crown. She doesn't regret breaking the law.

Because people like you refuse to hold her accountable.

Forum List

Back