now, it's the IEA admitting peak

Wow! - Didn't these wackos say that global oil production peaked in 2005? According to the peak oil doomers it should have been lights out by now. :lol: I wonder how global oil production keeps on rising? Are they shipping oil in from Mars? :cuckoo:

Screen+shot+2012-03-15+at+8.40.34+AM.png

Actually I hear the oil companies figured out how to warp time so they go back to the mesozoic and harvest the dinosaur farts right at the source!

LOL. I never claimed peak oil would arrive at any sooner date than it already is. Now.

Sure, not you Jiggsy.I was talking more about people who know something about oil, like when Hubbert predicted peak US oil before 1950, or Colin Campbell called it in 1989. The morons in the pews just play kick the can, because they have neither the cajones nor education nor experience to actually KNOW anything.....all they are good for is parroting (i.e. singing from the hymn book).

JiggsCasey said:
I never claimed it was "running out before."

See above. No one cares what the clueless choir thinks, or in this case, YOU. It is the priests who matter, not the clueless parrots who can't do anything but...parrot.

JiggsCasey said:
So awesome. Every time you flaunt your alleged wealth, you look like more and more of an asshat, and the irony becomes more and more amusing. You embody the out-of-touch free marketeer to a T.

Wealth? Where do you come from, Somalia? This is America, middle class families with multiple drivers tend to have multiple cars, some motorized toys, etc etc. Just because your demonstrated lack of intellectual rigor has led you to a poverty stricken lifestyle is no reason to assume that those who do have functioning neurons are rich.

JiggsCasey said:
Keep being you.

But of course. And you keep doing the same, this place is pretty tame without our favorite religious parrot.

Forum List

Back