Now its begining to spread

Truth girl the fact is the Israeli's learned bloodily and painfully a long time ago that if you do not respond immediately and overwhelmingly to Palestinian and other Islamic attacks those attacks will increase in both destructiveness and number. The Byzantines learned the same lesson a few hundred years earlier.

Truth girl the fact is the Israeli's learned bloodily and painfully a long time ago that if you do not respond immediately and overwhelmingly to Palestinian and other Islamic attacks those attacks will increase in both destructiveness and number. The Byzantines learned the same lesson a few hundred years earlier.
only THEY waited too long to respond

I haven't seen Hamas lie about anything.

But I have seen Israel LIE about everything!!

Yeah, Hamas openly admits they cold bloodedly kill children and women on purpose, that s really something to admire isn't it?

Israel lies, so does Hamas: the only difference is that you don't see it when Hamas lies. In a war the first casualty is the truth, so lets cut the crap shall we?

And on the subject: Why are we still talking about this? It was nothing serious, probably some Al Quada extremists who wanted to force Israel back into a war with Lebanon (because Hezbollah denies that they fired them, they probably would admit it if they did fire them: what have they got to gain by this?)

Last edited:
Yes governments lie.

They both have lied and done horrible things.

Its the thinking persons responsibility to see all the lies not just the lies of one side.

I still dont want to see children and innocents of any kind dying, starving, blown up and left to turn into adults who carry on the mindless killing because the whole truth was hidden by one side or another.

Forum List

Back