Now its begining to spread

More and more people are seeing Israel for the sick fascist state that it really is.

This is great!!!

People are now whitnessing the criminal acts against defensless people by it's Zionist rulers.

Many people see the need to reevaluate their perception of Israel as a victim.

And this will lead people to question's their long held beliefs in the Holohoax.

Nice!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
So there you have it.

The red cross is just lying.

Israels government could NEVER lie. It has to be the Red Cross. They have so much to gain by lying and Israels government is run by saints who have nothing to gain by lying here.

Ok, here's some more for you to play with, apologies and acknowledgments included:

WWII Remembered - Holocaust - Theresienstadt Concentration Camp

Canadian Red Cross Apologizes for Tainted-Blood Calamity

International Red Cross apologizes over Holocaust Summary

That is conslusive proof the Red cross and the vatican are liars.

You guys have convinced me.

Only the Israeli government tells the truth and anyone who says anything negative about Israel should be taken out and shot.

They never lie.

They have never lied.

They will never lie.

They are a better and more important country than the US.

That is conslusive proof the Red cross and the vatican are liars.

You guys have convinced me.

Only the Israeli government tells the truth and anyone who says anything negative about Israel should be taken out and shot.

They never lie.

They have never lied.

They will never lie.

They are a better and more important country than the US.
:rolleyes:
what a moron you are

Well, Sunni actually some kind of a point. Israel has to gain by lying, I mean, do you actually expect any gouverment not to lie? Of course, the same applies to Hamas too.
But assuming that a gouverment that has to gain a lot from lying (you know, there are elections in Israel soon) actually speaks truthfully during friggin war times is naive to the extreme.

And I do not see how the Theresienstadt thing from 60 years ago (which by the way, was a fairly elaborate deception ploy by the Nazis) would affect its credibility today.
I mean, does any of you actually believe that bombing an area as densly populated as Gaza is possible without indiscriminatingly hurting Civilians?
Of course there are countless civilian victims.

Well, Sunni actually some kind of a point. Israel has to gain by lying, I mean, do you actually expect any gouverment not to lie? Of course, the same applies to Hamas too.
But assuming that a gouverment that has to gain a lot from lying (you know, there are elections in Israel soon) actually speaks truthfully during friggin war times is naive to the extreme.

And I do not see how the Theresienstadt thing from 60 years ago (which by the way, was a fairly elaborate deception ploy by the Nazis) would affect its credibility today.
I mean, does any of you actually believe that bombing an area as densly populated as Gaza is possible without indiscriminatingly hurting Civilians?

You are a filthy pig nazi.

Everyone knows the government of Israel would NEVER lie.

Of course they are just as capable of lying as any government.

It is pure insanity to think they are not.

It seems that some people truely believe that they can not be lying and that a nonpolitical group like the red cross has any reason to lie.

Many of these same people still insist that Bush never lied either.

Please accept my apologies for the comment about you I maid in jest. I was trying to make a point with the people who were insisting I must be a nazi for not trusting the government of Israel at every turn.

how can it be indiscriminate when Hamas has put these civilians in the way ON PURPOSE
you are feeding into exactly what they want

Its where they live Divcon.
they live in a school?
one that hamas prewired to explode, only the IDF destroy the main detonator, of they ALL would have died
it was what Hamas WANTED

why dont you get your moronic head out of your ass and see the truth

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
What's beginning to spread are thses countless, bullshit, pro-Palestine, pro-terrorist threada by you backwards assed thinkers and they're about to become one.

You're spamming the board with this crap.

Forum List

Back