Now its begining to spread

Did you happen to hear that terrorist groups in Lebanon fired at Israel first?

It was breaking news all night last night... 2 Israelis were hurt. Did you not hear that at all? If you did, why didn't you post that first and then show Israel retaliating? If someone hits you, what are you going to do? Cry about it or hit them back?

Hey! David! TruthDoesNotMatter to Truthmatters! That was obvious!

• Banned
Did I say they were not fired on?

Why do you think Lebanon fired on them?

• Banned
A the Israeli government is lying about their tactics.

Do you really think the world is all in black and white?

Do you think this action of Israel will make us in the US safer?

A the Israeli government is lying about their tactics.

Do you really think the world is all in black and white?

Do you think this action of Israel will make us in the US safer?
yeah, they faked that video of Kassam rockets being fired off from that school
:rolleyes:
you are fucking pathetic

This will not start WWIII. The Muslims are not yet ready to wage serious war against Israel. They would be utterly defeated if they did. WWIII is many years down the line. It will require, first, that the Iranians start making nuclear weapons; then that some of the Arab states, alarmed by a Persian/Shia bomb, start making nuclear weapons. (And hey, if Pakistan -- Pakistan!!! -- can make nuclear weapons, anyone can.) And finally, that one or more of these weapons gets into the hands of fanatical Islamists, who find a way to get it to Tel Aviv. That will be WWIII. Of course, it may be WWIV, since WWIII may be inter-Muslim nuclear warfare, or Pakistan vs India nuclear warfare.

Try Calamine Lotion.

calamine.jpg

I think this is a really important subject but I don't see why a new thread is started for every rocket that is fired.

No, you did not say that they were fired upon.

Why did Lebanon fire upon them? Because Hezbollah has splinter groups over in Lebanon.

I was there in '83. I know. That place is lousy with terrorists. Did you know that Beruit used to be known as the "Jewel of the Med"? Around the 1950's it was more popular in Europe than Vegas is here.

Last edited:

It's not what you said, Truth. It's what you didn't say.

If I were to report "Israel has fired on another country" without saying why Israel fired into another country, what would you think? If the US started shelling Canada, what would you think? I bet your opinion would change if I told you that Canada fired into the US first!

If someone hits you, you hit them back harder. Then they won't fuck with you again. But people like you want to say "Maybe I deserved to get hit and I should be ok with this."

You say that you're a happily married woman. What if your husband ever hit you? Would you stand there and cry or would you smack the taste out of his mouth?

I don't know... why did Al Queda fly planes into our towers on 9/11? Why did they blow up the USS Cole? Why did they bomb the Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania? Why did an Al Queda offshoot kill hundreds of people in Mumbai?

BECAUSE THEY'RE TERRORISTS! They blow things up and kill innocent civilians intentionally!

When you begin to realize that terrorists are the bad guys and we are the good guys, then you'll finally begin to understand this thing. And, yes, it IS that simple. Arabs have never had a right to Israeli land and if they disagree with the US' support for Israel, blowing us up isn't really a good way to protest our support. They're using the Jews as scapegoats to terrorize. It's been done time and time again.. we're used to it. People like you buy their whole "Israel is the enemy and if you support Israel, you'll die" ideology. Israel isn't their enemy. The whole WORLD is their enemy because of their ideology.

We disagree with Spain on a lot of things and contrary to what McCain says, Spain is still our ally. You can sit down and argue and debate all you want with people you disagree with and still be civilized about it. Jordan does it today. So does Egypt. But they don't send fucking suicde bombers into Israel to blow themselves up on busses. These people and the people who support these homicide bombers are TERRORISTS. They don't have a political agenda and if it wasn't the US's support for Israel, it would be something else.

The word Israel, NOT Palestine, ISRAEL, comes into almost every single Jewish prayer in existence. Our prayers have been around longer than Christianity and Islam combined. Christianity didn't form until 100 years after Jesus' death. So Christianity is 1900 years old. Islam didn't form until around 600 AD. 1400 years old. 1900 + 1400 = 3300. Abraham made his covenant with G-d over 4000 years ago. Abraham's army conqeured Canaan over 3900 years ago. ISRAEL is for the Jews. Arabia is for the Arabs. If Jews and Christians ere allowed the same kind of freedoms in Arab countries that Arabs are allowed in Israel, the world would be a much more free place. Yet you continue your assault on Israel, on JEWS because you're an anti-semitic piece of shit bitch who doesn't know her ass from her elbow and thinks that Jews are the causes of the world's problems. You know who else thought that? Hitler. Yes, Truth, I'm comparing you to Hitler because I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing assholes like you blame the Jews for every single little fucking problem in the world. If Hamas hadn't fired rockets into Israel, Israel wouldn't be in Gaza today. But you don't care about that. You just care about what Israel does. Every time an innocent civilian in Gaza dies, you make a post about it. But what about the innocent civilians in Bangladesh? In Afghanistan? In Indonesia? In Darfur? Rwanda? Kenya?

You only care about what the Jews do. And it's fucking sickening. I had never encountered anti-semitism before I came to this board... and I lived in the fucking south for 11 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back