Now it is time for the important game. SF v GB!

I got Green Bay. This is Aaron Roger’s last hoorha
Well, we see how that went, now you are going to make another mistake with KC?

Put 2 bills on KC, which is not a lot of money, but it’s right around the most I gamble. Easy choice. San Fran is not going to be able to rush the ball against KC like they did to Green Bay. Mahomes will picj apart San Fran’s zone. Easy victory. I don’t like the chiefs, but they’ll be paying for my gas money for a few months.

Well, congrats to KC for a well-played game and season.

They'll meet the winner of the more important game, the NFC Championship.

hehe

Go
51WD2ch0FfL._AC_SY400_ML2_.jpg

Why is the team called San Francisco, when they are located in Santa Clara?
Like the "Miami" Dolphins. Been playing pretty much in Hollywood, Fl since 1987. South Beach is a good 40 minute drive from Hard Rock Stadium.

From everything I've ready Hard Rock Stadium is in Miami Gardens. At least that has Miami in the name. :lol:

hehe

Go

Like the "Miami" Dolphins. Been playing pretty much in Hollywood, Fl since 1987. South Beach is a good 40 minute drive from Hard Rock Stadium.

From everything I've ready Hard Rock Stadium is in Miami Gardens. At least that has Miami in the name. :lol:
Yeah, I know. For all intents and purposes, it is relatively far from Miami...

:)

Right on that Hollywood border.

hehe

Go

Yeah, I know. For all intents and purposes, it is relatively far from Miami...

:)

Right on that Hollywood border.

I didn't even realize the Dolphins don't play in Miami until you mentioned it. :D

It's about which group of citizens of a particular city will be willing to put public money in the construction and ongoing maintenance of a stadium, arena, or ball park, as well as give favorable monetary and financial considerations to the team such as tax breaks. It means the people who live in that city are desperate for a sports team and would be willing to bend over backwards for billionaire owners, i.e. they are dumb arses.

Forum List

Back