Now is this collusion? Google swung between 2.6M to 10.4M votes to Hillary

Let’s see

People Googled “Who should I vote for?”
You never told us how Russia got you to vote for Trump.
They didn't.

They got you to.
Not really, I would've voted for Charlie Brown before I would vote for Hillary.
But you did t vote for Charlie. Or Ted Cruze, or any of the others now did you.
In the primaries, I voted for Carson.

the real bullying is the constant attacks on anyone that disagrees with the progressive agenda,,,,mostly by democrats,,,
Nah. That's just people expressing their opinions. No laws. No police. No mandates. No arrests. Just businesses saying and doing things you don't like. So you go running to government to "do something". Pathetic.
I am willing to bet you are against the electoral college,,,
And you'd lose again.

the real bullying is the constant attacks on anyone that disagrees with the progressive agenda,,,,mostly by democrats,,,
Nah. That's just people expressing their opinions. No laws. No police. No mandates. No arrests. Just businesses saying and doing things you don't like. So you go running to government to "do something". Pathetic.
And you'd lose again.
that doesnt answer my question,,,

Let’s see

You never told us how Russia got you to vote for Trump.
They didn't.

They got you to.
Not really, I would've voted for Charlie Brown before I would vote for Hillary.
But you did t vote for Charlie. Or Ted Cruze, or any of the others now did you.
In the primaries, I voted for Carson.
Good to know.

If you Google "Republicans are Nazis," you get 4.2 million hits.
Just 4.2 million?

YHThbLb.gif

And you'd lose again.
that doesnt answer my question,,,

Yes it does. I support the electoral college. Adamantly. Your bet would lose because you're wrong in your assumption. Does that spell it out clearly enough for you?

The left doesn't care.
Despite studies by reputable firms showing over and over that Google's algorithm consistently, repeatedly and predictably shows returns with liberal favor there are those that attempt to marginalize those studies. Zuckerburg is a piece of dogshit but at least he was honest when he stated at least 97% of the entire tech industry leaders are liberal. As stated in the video, 88 top executives of Google gave money to Hillary's campaign after the primaries. Yet not one - zero - gave money to Trumps campaign. It is ignorance by choice to say there is not a problem.

The left doesn't care.
Despite studies by reputable firms showing over and over that Google's algorithm consistently, repeatedly and predictably shows returns with liberal favor there are those that attempt to marginalize those studies. Zuckerburg is a piece of dogshit but at least he was honest when he stated at least 97% of the entire tech industry leaders are liberal. As stated in the video, 88 top executives of Google gave money to Hillary's campaign after the primaries. Yet not one - zero - gave money to Trumps campaign. It is ignorance by choice to say there is not a problem.

If Google is selling "objective reporting" and a complete lack of bias in their search results, then it seems like a class action law suit is the proper response. Obviously, they're not living up to such a promise. I don't know if this is the case or not - it should be for a court to decide - but if it is, then a lawsuit is the proper response.

But of course this issue has nothing to do with truth in advertising or holding a software company to their license agreement. It's transparently, and obviously, political retribution. Tech companies are openly defying Trump's political ambitions and working against him. Trump and his supporters want to use the power of government to prevent them from doing this.

This kind of situation is exactly why the First Amendment was written - and why it was written first.

The left doesn't care.

If Google is selling "objective reporting" and a complete lack of bias in their search results, then it seems like a class action law suit is the proper response. Obviously, they're not living up to such a promise. I don't know if this is the case or not - it should be for a court to decide - but if it is, then a lawsuit is the proper response.

But of course this issue has nothing to do with truth in advertising or holding a software company to their license agreement. It's transparently, and obviously, political retribution. Tech companies are openly defying Trump's political ambitions and working against him. Trump and his supporters want to use the power of government to prevent them from doing this.

This kind of situation is exactly why the First Amendment was written - and why it was written first.

First amendment doesn't apply. It just doesn't include any language on something like the internet.
Google controls the internet. Period. Anyone who doesn't think that a mere handful of individuals controlling/editing/censoring speech that millions see everyday - isn't much of a thinker. It is beyond troubling. The internet can instantly make and break companies. Instantly ruin people's lives, instantly control peoples opinions.
That is a power that no single entity needs to have.
And Google has it.

The left doesn't care.

First amendment doesn't apply. It just doesn't include any language on something like the internet.
Google controls the internet. Period. Anyone who doesn't think that a mere handful of individuals controlling/editing/censoring speech that millions see everyday - isn't much of a thinker. It is beyond troubling. The internet can instantly make and break companies. Instantly ruin people's lives, instantly control peoples opinions.
And Google has it.

not to mention its a foreign based company,,,

The left doesn't care.

And Google has it.

All the same horseshit excuses liberals serve up when they want to nationalize something. But it's different here because .... reasons. Reason number one being that Google doesn't like your politics. Or Twitter. Or Amazon. Or whatever powerful entity you people want to control. Government will always lust after the power of private wealth. And fools will accommodate.

The left doesn't care.

And Google has it.

All the same horseshit excuses liberals serve up when they want to nationalize something. But it's different here because .... reasons. Reason number one being that Google doesn't like your politics. Or Twitter. Or Amazon. Or whatever powerful entity you people want to control. Government will always lust after the power of private wealth. And fools will accommodate.

Uh...make sense much?

New Topics

Forum List

Back