Now is not the time to talk about gun laws...

“Leaders in Washington from both parties, and groups like the NRA, all say that now is not the time to talk about how gun safety laws"
Rep. Carolyn McCarthy

Yeah... It's easier to take a shit on our Freedoms when a vast majority are emotionally compromised by a horrible event. Despicable... The asshole who did the shootings, and the assholes who use the event to push their tyrannical agenda.

We are LIVING in your agenda you right wing assholes. This is the NRA's vision of America, not liberals. This blood is on your hands. Every other industrialized nation has stricter gun laws than America. We have MORE gun related deaths in 2 DAYS then England has in one YEAR.

Its like jumbo jet going down EVERY FUCKING WEEK you morons.

It's in the fucking Constitution numbskull... Feel free not to exercise your Freedoms, but don't be an asshole and tell me I cannot exercise mine. Sorry you live a life in fear but you are far more likely to be killed by a drunk driver than gunned down by a lunatic... Pull yourself together and get some backbone crybaby.

Yeah... It's easier to take a shit on our Freedoms when a vast majority are emotionally compromised by a horrible event. Despicable... The asshole who did the shootings, and the assholes who use the event to push their tyrannical agenda.

We are LIVING in your agenda you right wing assholes. This is the NRA's vision of America, not liberals. This blood is on your hands. Every other industrialized nation has stricter gun laws than America. We have MORE gun related deaths in 2 DAYS then England has in one YEAR.

It's in the fucking Constitution numbskull... Feel free not to exercise your Freedoms, but don't be an asshole and tell me I cannot exercise mine. Sorry you live a life in fear but you are far more likely to be killed by a drunk driver than gunned down by a lunatic... Pull yourself together and get some backbone crybaby.

I don't own a gun. I don't live in fear. I don't cling to guns, THAT is the very core of conservatism.

I don't own a gun. I don't live in fear. I don't cling to guns, THAT is the very core of conservatism.

you're just being goofy now...Liberals are gun owners too and believe in our Second Amendment rights...so stop with what you think is the CORE of conservatism..

Well, it should make you feel warm and fuzzy that Azzam al-Amriki stands with you asshole.

You want to compare laws pertaining to drinking and driving to gun laws asshole? It is easier to legally get a gun in America than to legally get a driver's license. If you are caught driving under the influence of alcohol, you will be arrested and prosecuted. A man in Texas was caught multiple times driving under the influence...he was sentenced to LIFE in prison. Because driving is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. Owning a gun should be treated the same.

you're just being goofy now...Liberals are gun owners too and believe in our Second Amendment rights...so stop with what you think is the CORE of conservatism..

You're confused...owning a gun is not the CORE of conservatism...FEAR is the CORE of conservatism.

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

You're confused...owning a gun is not the CORE of conservatism...FEAR is the CORE of conservatism.

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone

oh jeeeze...hold on I need to get my hip wadders
who is it that is jumping all over this tradgedy and wanting to take away MORE of rights?

But let people talk about banning Abortions..Liberals have a frikken cow and say there is a war on wemeeen..
sorry dear now I go LOL

The most stringent gun control laws in the world could not have prevented this tragedy, but the liberals will certainly use this to try and restrict the law abiding citizen's 2nd Amendment rights like they usually do when such tragedies occur. We've already heard from the WH that the Assualt Weapon ban, which banned firearms that are NOT Assault Weapons by anyone but a liberal democrat's defintion, is something the President supports and wants back. Typical of the left, they see the death of 18 babies as a political opportunity to further their agenda.

Asshole, a weopon created for the sole purpose of killing other people in large numbers is an assault weopon. And that is exactly what these weopons were designed for and that is how they are being used. Used in our schools and malls.

The flooding of our nation has given any fruitloop easy access to assualt weopons and high capacity handguns. And now we are reaping the results of that policy. Results that people like you are responsible for.

Typical of irresposible gun nuts like you that you cannot see that your type of thinking is resposible for these tragedies.

William E. Gladstone

who is it that is jumping all over this tradgedy and wanting to take away MORE of rights?

But let people talk about banning Abortions..Liberals have a frikken cow and say there is a war on wemeeen..
sorry dear now I go LOL

Oh ya, Staph, the right of the crazies to have easy access to weopons that make it easy to rapidly blow apart 20 little kids must not be infringed upon.

You right wing pukes are seriously mentally ill. Every time there is a tragedy like this, and it is more and more frequent, you answer is more guns. Time to stop the nonsense. Time for the sane Citizens of this nation to repudiate the crazies of the NRA and get sane gun laws.

Jesse Jackson kept wearing the shirt with Martin Luther Kings blood on it days after the assassination, I wonder how long Dems will wear their shirts?

Fuckin ass hole. Place the blame on where it belong. Another crazy white kid that should have been aborted in the womb. No reason for "dems" to wear bloody shirts of kids but the Radical Right Wing Right to Bear Arms should take responsibility for the death of these chidlren as much as they want Obama and Holder to take responsible for Fast and Furious. Fuckin ass hole:mad:
Control guns or killed these crazies in the womb.

The Supreme Court has already ruled on the Second Amendment, and laws outlawing assault weopons, and laws requiring strict background checks on those wishing to purchase any type of firearm are legal under our Constitution.

We have flooded this nation with firearms. And we are reaping the results. Now those that have encouraged this situation can reap the results of their support of this insanity.

William E. Gladstone

sorry dear now I go LOL

Oh ya, Staph, the right of the crazies to have easy access to weopons that make it easy to rapidly blow apart 20 little kids must not be infringed upon.

You right wing pukes are seriously mentally ill. Every time there is a tragedy like this, and it is more and more frequent, you answer is more guns. Time to stop the nonsense. Time for the sane Citizens of this nation to repudiate the crazies of the NRA and get sane gun laws.

no problem, I feel the same about you left wing pukes who see's no problem with eliminating hundred of kids a day through abortion..that is SICK...and not a Constitutional right...but we can't have people infringing on that sacred right...and when you all repudiate Planned Parenthood and abortions then I'll take you seriously you really do care about shit unless it's YOUR OWN AGANDAS

William E. Gladstone

sorry dear now I go LOL

Is Your Brain Liberal or Conservative?

The researchers found that volunteers who identified themselves as liberal tended to have a larger anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain linked with monitoring uncertainty, which could help them cope with conflicting information. On the other hand, those who identified themselves as conservative have a larger amygdala, an area linked with greater sensitivity to fear and disgust

Read more: Is Your Brain Liberal or Conservative? | Fox News

I don't understand her point, or yours. I am quite sure gun control has been frequently discussed before and after this and other such events.

And nothing is ever done, because the right to bear arms is far more important than saving innocent lives.

we already HAVE gun control

we know what these people really want

You should be so proud Steph. Powerful groups fully support your beliefs; the NRA, Republicans, conservatives and of course, the ultra-conservatives...Al Qaeda:

nra.png
republican.jpg
e51d1da55a38e07a257a26dbbbc59999.jpg

"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and, most likely, without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?" This is a lie. This person has evidently never been to a gun show. If you buy a fully automatic weapon ANYWHERE in this nation without the proper FEDERL Licenses you are breaking the law, period and at a gun show, ALL dealers must run the same back ground checks at the show, as are required by the law of the state the show is in.

Azzam al-Amriki, aka Adam Gadahn, urges "lone wolf" terrorists to exploit weaknesses in gun laws, saying these gaps present a "golden opportunity" to do "major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things, and brethren"

Al Qaeda Instructs Followers to Exploit Weak U.S. Gun Laws

Last edited:
we already HAVE gun control

we know what these people really want

You should be so proud Steph. Powerful groups fully support your beliefs; the NRA, Republicans, conservatives and of course, the ultra-conservatives...Al Qaeda:

nra.png
republican.jpg

"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and, most likely, without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?" This is a lie. This person has evidently never been to a gun show. If you buy a fully automatic weapon ANYWHERE in this nation without the proper FEDERL Licenses you are breaking the law, period and at a gun show, ALL dealers must run the same back ground checks at the show, as are required by the law of the state the show is in.

Azzam al-Amriki, aka Adam Gadahn, urges "lone wolf" terrorists to exploit weaknesses in gun laws, saying these gaps present a "golden opportunity" to do "major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things, and brethren"

Because you made no comment, are we to take that your signature line is your comment?

jtpr312: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Last edited:
The most stringent gun control laws in the world could not have prevented this tragedy, but the liberals will certainly use this to try and restrict the law abiding citizen's 2nd Amendment rights like they usually do when such tragedies occur. We've already heard from the WH that the Assualt Weapon ban, which banned firearms that are NOT Assault Weapons by anyone but a liberal democrat's defintion, is something the President supports and wants back. Typical of the left, they see the death of 18 babies as a political opportunity to further their agenda.

Asshole, a weopon created for the sole purpose of killing other people in large numbers is an assault weopon. Wrong a-hole, you obvsiously don't know jack about firearms so any opinion you have on the subject is worthless. And that is exactly what these weopons were designed for and that is how they are being used. Used in our schools and malls. Not ONE mass shooting in a school or in a mall was done usuing an "Assault" weapon. Try looking up the definition of assault rifle dumbass. As a matter of fact, seeing you are of such limited inteligence, maybe I better do it for you.
A genuine assault weapon, as opposed to a legal definition, is a hand-held, selective fire weapon, which means it's capable of firing in either an automatic or a semiautomatic mode depending on the position of a selector switch. These kinds of weapons are heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934 and are further regulated in some states.
You see scrote, just because some liberal legaslator defines something as an "assault weapon", don't make it one.

The flooding of our nation has given any fruitloop easy access to assualt weopons and high capacity handguns. And now we are reaping the results of that policy. Results that people like you are responsible for. So you think banning them would be the answer? Yup, you're right. I mean we banned cocaine, meth and heroin and it's now impossible to buy these things in America right? Dumbass, bans only work against HONEST, LAW ABIDING citizens, not criminal minded scum.

Typical of irresposible gun nuts like you that you cannot see that your type of thinking is resposible for these tragedies.Typical of liberal scum like you, always trying to blame other sfor the actions of the person who did the crime. He does car jacking because he's poor and black and has no opportunity to purchase his own car. He shot and killed 26 people because jt and other Constituionally minded Americans respect their 2nd Amendment. They sell dope and rape and rob but it's not their fault, they grew up in a ghetto in poverty, and on and on and on with the excuses for bad behavior

nra.png
republican.jpg

Because you made no comment, are we to take that your signature line is your comment?

jtpr312: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

I responded to the lie above, ("You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and, most likely, without having to show an identification card) with;

This is a lie. This person has evidently never been to a gun show. If you buy a fully automatic weapon ANYWHERE in this nation without the proper FEDERL Licenses you are breaking the law, period and at a gun show, ALL dealers must run the same back ground checks at the show, as are required by the law of the state the show is in.

See what happens when you don't have an opinion of your own and must use other's opinions? You don't know what it is that you posted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back