Now is not the time to talk about gun laws...

No fascist like JimBowie has any cred after all of his crazy posts to tell us what the Constitution is and is not.

He is out to overthrow it.

So we shouldn't correct their oversight?

Hardly.

The constitution is intentionally vague because they realized they would need to apply it to the times people lived in.

The constitution is not vague at all. It specifically states that American citizens ahve the right to keep and CARRY weapons.

the only reason you can see that is that you are obviously functionally illiterate as well as a fucking moron.

I do honestly think we need to have a constitutional convention and start over. Because when they passed the amendment process, they didn't consider a 535 member congress and 50 states...

Of course they did, jack ass, remember reading about 'Maifest Destiny'?

They knew we would end up with something like what we have now, except I doubt that they thought the US would ever have as many fuckheads as you and your fellow gun grabbing whores.

Hohum, now your back to just making shit up like it means anything.

Fuck off, twinky butt boy! ROFLMAO

Now the homo-erotic taunts come out predictably by a latent homosexual like JB.

You wish to overthrow constitutional and electoral process.

You will fail.

You will fail.

I dont wish to overthrow anything, Stoopy, at least not by violence.

But the current order WILL change as that is how nature works.

Culturally the US is not fit to survive and we only extend our influence due to our technological and organizational skills. But our rivals and enemies are catching up to us very quickly, and when they do, our demographic weaknesses and the insanity of our upper class will be the ruin of us for a time.

But I do believe that the American people will straighten things out at the ballot box. The chicken shit tricks, lies and bribery the elites use today to mislead the gullible is diminishing in its effectiveness. With each election the elites have to spend more money, make more promises, tell more lies that get exposed and go to more trouble to stay on top.

Their time is coming to a close and soon they will have to bust up their class phallanx and genuinely negotiate with the plebians among the unwashed masses in order to keep any of their wealth at all.

Till then they and you will be nothing more than a bunch of fools with nothing but money and the advantage of having no moral bounds to what you do. But people are waking up to what you and your butt buddies are; degenerate and corrupt fat cows.

And you know what happens to fat cows, right?

All cultural and social and political systems change, yes.

I do hope the American electorate finds the civic virtue it has lost. Once it stops listening to the far right and far left radicals, perhaps the electorate will do better.

You appear to define matters in terms of class warfare, which is almost never a winner in America.

The moral bounds of the center require that we reject the moral boobs like you at both ends of the spectrum. Yes, you do threaten violence, and if you rise up, you and your pack will be dealt with like fat cows with mad cow disease.

You will fail.

I dont wish to overthrow anything, Stoopy, at least not by violence.

But the current order WILL change as that is how nature works.

Culturally the US is not fit to survive and we only extend our influence due to our technological and organizational skills. But our rivals and enemies are catching up to us very quickly, and when they do, our demographic weaknesses and the insanity of our upper class will be the ruin of us for a time.

But I do believe that the American people will straighten things out at the ballot box. The chicken shit tricks, lies and bribery the elites use today to mislead the gullible is diminishing in its effectiveness. With each election the elites have to spend more money, make more promises, tell more lies that get exposed and go to more trouble to stay on top.

Their time is coming to a close and soon they will have to bust up their class phallanx and genuinely negotiate with the plebians among the unwashed masses in order to keep any of their wealth at all.

Till then they and you will be nothing more than a bunch of fools with nothing but money and the advantage of having no moral bounds to what you do. But people are waking up to what you and your butt buddies are; degenerate and corrupt fat cows.

And you know what happens to fat cows, right?

Forum List

Back