Now, Iranistan Is Arresting Dogs For Being Walked!

"Put your paws behind your back. You have the right to not bark and remain silent."

lol Iran is about as bad as America now with their dumb police state.

• Banned
Correct me if I am wrong.

But don't we also have leash laws, dog pounds, and dog catchers here in America??

Good thing the dogs weren't killed like your pedophile muhammad demanded, right? :bow3:

Any religion that sanctions the beating of women and honor killing of children can't be expected to respect dogs.

But don't we also have leash laws, dog pounds, and dog catchers here in America??
You're wrong. Only an idiot committed to be an idiot would compare those.

Last edited:
SM:

But don't we also have leash laws, dog pounds, and dog catchers here in America
My brother had a large dog in Iran and even though we had a big enough backyard for him to roam, my brother took him out late at nights when there wren't many people around (Unfriendly and hostile to dogs and their walkers)
Once a bunch of pasdaran or basiji thugs stopped him and while trying to chain the dog and take him away, they broke several of his teeth.
It was a brutal experience until my brother was finally able to bring the dog back home (after bribing every freaking mullahs in Tehran)
How can you compare this experience with an animal control operation in a civil society, Sunni man?

SM:

My brother had a large dog in Iran and even though we had a big enough backyard for him to roam, my brother took him out late at nights when there wren't many people around (Unfriendly and hostile to dogs and their walkers)
Once a bunch of pasdaran or basiji thugs stopped him and while trying to chain the dog and take him away, they broke several of his teeth.
It was a brutal experience until my brother was finally able to bring the dog back home (after bribing every freaking mullahs in Tehran)
How can you compare this experience with an animal control operation in a civil society, Sunni man?

An Iranian American friend says he and his family left because they "just wanted to get the fuck out" I understand.

SM:

An Iranian American friend says he and his family left because they "just wanted to get the fuck out" I understand.

I met a few Iranian Americans in California whose parents barely made it out of Iran with just the clothes on their back and barely anything else after the Shah hell, the Ayatollahs liquidated their assets and were executing wealthy successful Persians in the streets.

SM:

I met a few Iranian Americans in California whose parents barely made it out of Iran with just the clothes on their back and barely anything else after the Shah hell, the Ayatollahs liquidated their assets and were executing wealthy successful Persians in the streets.

The Mayor of Beverly Hills escaped from Iran.

Cyrus the Great, founder of the Persian Empire, is spinning in his grave over iranistan the pathetic shithole remnant of the Persian Empire.

Cyrus the Great, founder of the Persian Empire, is spinning in his grave over iranistan the pathetic shithole remnant of the Persian Empire.

Some countries went backwards in time, Egypt and Afghanistan are examples of 2 other countries that were better off thousands of years ago.

Some countries went backwards in time, Egypt and Afghanistan are examples of 2 other countries that were better off thousands of years ago.

The Egyptians spoke Coptic for 600 years before the Arabs invaded. The Greeks built the Royal Library of Alexandria, Egypt, 1000 years before the muhammadan invaded.

The Egyptians spoke Coptic for 600 years before the Arabs invaded. The Greeks built the Royal Library of Alexandria, Egypt, 1000 years before the muhammadan invaded.

I am surprised that Library in Egypt isn't burnt to the ground yet since it was built by infidels.

I am surprised that Library in Egypt isn't burnt to the ground yet since it was built by infidels.

The Royal Library of Alexandria is no longer, either destroyed by the Romans or the Muslims.

Forum List

Back