Now I know what *CHANGE* means

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
Change means to Obama the right to change his mind at any moment. Whats really interesting here is that the democratic party calls those "far sighted abilities" . However let a republican do the Obama change thing and it's called a lie. Here let me give you some examples of "Change"

1. Obama was for pulling out all US cobmat forces from Iraq by 2008 then 2009 then 2010.

In January 2007. The legislation would have begun a redeployment of U.S. forces no later than May 1, 2007, with the goal of removing all combat brigades from Iraq by March 31, 2008, a date that was consistent with the expectation of the Iraq Study Group.

CHANGE Position:

Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe we must be as careful getting out of Iraq as we were careless getting in. Immediately upon taking office, Obama will give his Secretary of Defense and military commanders a new mission in Iraq: ending the war. The removal of our troops will be responsible and phased, directed by military commanders on the ground and done in consultation with the Iraqi government. Military experts believe we can safely redeploy combat brigades from Iraq at a pace of 1 to 2 brigades a month that would remove them in 16 months. That would be the summer of 2010 – more than 7 years after the war began. Obama08.com

2. Obama was for public financing of elections, up until he decided that his friends had more money than the public finance system would give him to get elected.

I have been a long-time advocate for public financing of campaigns combined with free television and radio time as a way to reduce the influence of moneyed special interests.... My plan requires both major party candidates to agree on a fundraising truce, return excess money from donors, and stay within the public financing system for the general election....If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election.
Barack Obama

CHANGE Position

Democrat Barack Obama believes his fund-raising operation gives him a big advantage, and it helped persuade him to opt out of public financing, but he reported last night that he had barely raised more than Republican John McCain last month. Boston Globe 06/08

3. Obama for many months pledged to Unilaterally Renegotiate NAFTA, and well after facing tremendous heat from Canada and MExico he changed his mind.

"I will make sure that we renegotiate in the same way that Senator Clinton talked about, and I think actually Senator Clinton's answer on this one is right. I think we should use the hammer of a potential opt-out as leverage to ensure that we actually get labor and environmental standards that are enforced." (Sen. Barack Obama, MSNBC Democrat
Presidential Debate, Cleveland, OH, 2/26/08)

CHANGE Position

Amend the North American Free Trade Agreement: Obama and Biden believe that NAFTA and its potential were oversold to the American people. They will work with the leaders of Canada and Mexico to fix NAFTA so that it works for American workers.

4. Obama has recently attacked McCain for his positions on the economy and the financial meltdown on Wall Street. The whole time he was the number #2 PAC reciepent on the list.

The Affordable Housing Trust Fund would use a small percentage of the profits of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to create up to 14,000 new units of affordable housing every year in mixed-income neighborhoods. Approximately 75% of the funds would support households below 30% of the median income and the additional 25% of the fund would be used to assist
low-income families in homeownership activities. Barack Obama 5/14/07

CHANGE Position

For too long, Washington ignored the warning signs in the housing and financial markets, and has been unwilling to take the kind of actions that I have been advocating for over two years to crack down on reckless borrowers and help struggling homeowners. We cannot afford more of this “wait and don’t see” approach to our markets and our economy. Barack Obama (Obama08.com) Okay, little editorial on this one, What?
he has to be joking.

More to come, but, now at least for me I know what the word *CHANGE* means, it means the right to *CHANGE* your mind whenever you need a vote, or want to look good at the moment.

NOW THATS CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!!!

Change means to Obama the right to change his mind at any moment. Whats really interesting here is that the democratic party calls those "far sighted abilities" . However let a republican do the Obama change thing and it's called a lie. Here let me give you some examples of "Change"

1. Obama was for pulling out all US cobmat forces from Iraq by 2008 then 2009 then 2010.

In January 2007. The legislation would have begun a redeployment of U.S. forces no later than May 1, 2007, with the goal of removing all combat brigades from Iraq by March 31, 2008, a date that was consistent with the expectation of the Iraq Study Group.

CHANGE Position:

Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe we must be as careful getting out of Iraq as we were careless getting in. Immediately upon taking office, Obama will give his Secretary of Defense and military commanders a new mission in Iraq: ending the war. The removal of our troops will be responsible and phased, directed by military commanders on the ground and done in consultation with the Iraqi government. Military experts believe we can safely redeploy combat brigades from Iraq at a pace of 1 to 2 brigades a month that would remove them in 16 months. That would be the summer of 2010 – more than 7 years after the war began. Obama08.com

2. Obama was for public financing of elections, up until he decided that his friends had more money than the public finance system would give him to get elected.

I have been a long-time advocate for public financing of campaigns combined with free television and radio time as a way to reduce the influence of moneyed special interests.... My plan requires both major party candidates to agree on a fundraising truce, return excess money from donors, and stay within the public financing system for the general election....If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election.
Barack Obama

CHANGE Position

Democrat Barack Obama believes his fund-raising operation gives him a big advantage, and it helped persuade him to opt out of public financing, but he reported last night that he had barely raised more than Republican John McCain last month. Boston Globe 06/08

3. Obama for many months pledged to Unilaterally Renegotiate NAFTA, and well after facing tremendous heat from Canada and MExico he changed his mind.

"I will make sure that we renegotiate in the same way that Senator Clinton talked about, and I think actually Senator Clinton's answer on this one is right. I think we should use the hammer of a potential opt-out as leverage to ensure that we actually get labor and environmental standards that are enforced." (Sen. Barack Obama, MSNBC Democrat
Presidential Debate, Cleveland, OH, 2/26/08)

CHANGE Position

Amend the North American Free Trade Agreement: Obama and Biden believe that NAFTA and its potential were oversold to the American people. They will work with the leaders of Canada and Mexico to fix NAFTA so that it works for American workers.

4. Obama has recently attacked McCain for his positions on the economy and the financial meltdown on Wall Street. The whole time he was the number #2 PAC reciepent on the list.

The Affordable Housing Trust Fund would use a small percentage of the profits of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to create up to 14,000 new units of affordable housing every year in mixed-income neighborhoods. Approximately 75% of the funds would support households below 30% of the median income and the additional 25% of the fund would be used to assist
low-income families in homeownership activities. Barack Obama 5/14/07

CHANGE Position

For too long, Washington ignored the warning signs in the housing and financial markets, and has been unwilling to take the kind of actions that I have been advocating for over two years to crack down on reckless borrowers and help struggling homeowners. We cannot afford more of this “wait and don’t see” approach to our markets and our economy. Barack Obama (Obama08.com) Okay, little editorial on this one, What?
he has to be joking.

More to come, but, now at least for me I know what the word *CHANGE* means, it means the right to *CHANGE* your mind whenever you need a vote, or want to look good at the moment.

NOW THATS CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!!!

Do your thing navy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9AdOqhaKVw]YouTube - Ted Kennedy "I Feel Change In The Air"[/ame]

Do your thing navy!

You better believe it jschuck, you know when I saw Barack Obama standing up there today blaming the mess on Wall Street on Phil Gramm, I just knew that if someone doesn't tell the truth about this huckster then we are in for a Jimmy Carter II.

Forum List

Back