Now I Know How Christians Feel

11921696_1485837828405513_2581177773652960810_n.jpg

You are so precious. Sometimes I wonder if you know how much God loves you. You are just such a unique person, Sealy! When you read the story about John the Baptist calling the people to come and repent of their sins and be baptized do you think about how it would be impossible for a baby to repent or be baptized according to Scripture? What would be the purpose when as a baby had you died you would immediately have been with God, Sealy? God does not ask babies to repent but those of the age of reason - who know the difference between right and wrong. Does that make sense? With that said, it would be right for you to be baptized and know what you are doing when you receive forgiveness for your sins and accept Jesus as your Savior. I didn't get baptized right away - it was some months later I believe.
Us Greek Orthodox don't believe you have to go through the baptism ceremony again. To be Born Again as an adult just means the day you come to believe/accept/follow Jesus on your own. Is it really mandatory that I go through the ritual at a church or in front of another holy man? I think not.

Anyways doesn't matter because I wiped out my baptism by becoming an atheist. Last time I watched a baptism the priest said 5 times to the god father, "do you renounce satan?" and inside I was laughing because I thought, "what if that was me up there? What would I say to him? Would I say I do, or would I start an argument with him and say, "well actually I don't believe in Satan". lol

Dear sealybobo no I don't think you can wipe out what you have already received in the spirit of Christ.
Even my friend Ray Hill who is an atheist but preached as a Baptist up until the age of 19, still teaches abundance of free grace as a natural gift in life. As an Atheist who doesn't relate to a personified God or Jesus.
The process about forgiveness and grace remains true, for all people,
regardless if you or your constituents are theistic, nontheistic, or whatever you call yourself or God made you to be.

We are still under the same natural and spiritual laws that apply to all people
regardless what tribe or culture or language we relate to.

As for believing in Satan, it depends how you define what is Satan or what is God.
Everyone has seen selfishness and ego destroy people and relationships.
(And literally, the satanic cults and practices have gotten people killed, abusing FEAR and ill will to attack.)
You don't have to call that Satan for the spirit of selfish competition and division to befall humanity.
Whatever you call these forces of self-destruction, it's referring to the same process.

We don't have to agree yet where these forces come from, and yet we can still agree
that "unforgiveness" and fear add pressure that can make the problems worse, while forgiveness compassion
and charity towards others help empower people to overcome negative influences and ill will.
The point is to keep faith and find ways for the good to overcome the bad.
This way, we act and speak truth with love, to uplift unite and strengthen each other,
and not out of fear which can distract and divide and make things worse.
This week when encountering blacks and Muslims I extended a smile or an opening of a door as a gesture of kindness. Then some black guy was nice to me the next day. Made me realize a gay black Hispanic Muslim woman is just like me. They just want to be happy.

How bout the lady who won't give gays marriage licences? See how religion makes people crazy?

While I've no doubt a mentally ill gay black Hispanic Muslim is just like you, it isn't in the way you think. You don't have happiness in common. You have mental illness and hatred in common.
You do. Don't you see that? Don't you see that woman denying gays marriage licences is the evil sick one? Not the gays. You are sick. And people like you aren't happy in life so you need a heaven. I don't. I'm grateful I got the 45 years I have lived so far. If I die tonight I will have considered myself lucky. A lot luckier than the fetus that lived for a month and got murdered. Or the turtle who hatched out of his egg but got eaten by a seagull before he made it to the ocean. His sister made it and she will live to be 100 years old. Sucks to be that one turtle but I promise you there is no heaven for it or you.

And god didn't help the turtle that made it and lived to be 100. Just dumb luck. God also didn't kill all the kids in the hospital that have cancer. He also didn't perform a miracle when 1 out of 1000 lives.

You are only 45 years old? You have an entire lifetime before you, Sealy. I believe you are thinking a great deal more about God and his goodness than you realize. Your gratitude is commendable. You are thankful that you have lived to 45 yrs. old and that is something many people would just take for granted. You also count yourself luckier than the fetus that lived for a month and got "murdered". Do you know why you used the word, murdered? Because the LORD opened your eyes to see it for what it is. As I told you before, I believe sometimes a soul is converted gradually as God works on each area and brings the big picture together in His own time. And then? Then you are ready to receive the LORD into your heart and believe on Him for your salvation. I believe you are on your way!

Us Greek Orthodox don't believe you have to go through the baptism ceremony again. To be Born Again as an adult just means the day you come to believe/accept/follow Jesus on your own. Is it really mandatory that I go through the ritual at a church or in front of another holy man? I think not.

Anyways doesn't matter because I wiped out my baptism by becoming an atheist. Last time I watched a baptism the priest said 5 times to the god father, "do you renounce satan?" and inside I was laughing because I thought, "what if that was me up there? What would I say to him? Would I say I do, or would I start an argument with him and say, "well actually I don't believe in Satan". lol

Dear sealybobo no I don't think you can wipe out what you have already received in the spirit of Christ.
Even my friend Ray Hill who is an atheist but preached as a Baptist up until the age of 19, still teaches abundance of free grace as a natural gift in life. As an Atheist who doesn't relate to a personified God or Jesus.
The process about forgiveness and grace remains true, for all people,
regardless if you or your constituents are theistic, nontheistic, or whatever you call yourself or God made you to be.

We are still under the same natural and spiritual laws that apply to all people
regardless what tribe or culture or language we relate to.

As for believing in Satan, it depends how you define what is Satan or what is God.
Everyone has seen selfishness and ego destroy people and relationships.
(And literally, the satanic cults and practices have gotten people killed, abusing FEAR and ill will to attack.)
You don't have to call that Satan for the spirit of selfish competition and division to befall humanity.
Whatever you call these forces of self-destruction, it's referring to the same process.

We don't have to agree yet where these forces come from, and yet we can still agree
that "unforgiveness" and fear add pressure that can make the problems worse, while forgiveness compassion
and charity towards others help empower people to overcome negative influences and ill will.
The point is to keep faith and find ways for the good to overcome the bad.
This way, we act and speak truth with love, to uplift unite and strengthen each other,
and not out of fear which can distract and divide and make things worse.
This week when encountering blacks and Muslims I extended a smile or an opening of a door as a gesture of kindness. Then some black guy was nice to me the next day. Made me realize a gay black Hispanic Muslim woman is just like me. They just want to be happy.

How bout the lady who won't give gays marriage licences? See how religion makes people crazy?

While I've no doubt a mentally ill gay black Hispanic Muslim is just like you, it isn't in the way you think. You don't have happiness in common. You have mental illness and hatred in common.
You do. Don't you see that? Don't you see that woman denying gays marriage licences is the evil sick one? Not the gays. You are sick. And people like you aren't happy in life so you need a heaven. I don't. I'm grateful I got the 45 years I have lived so far. If I die tonight I will have considered myself lucky. A lot luckier than the fetus that lived for a month and got murdered. Or the turtle who hatched out of his egg but got eaten by a seagull before he made it to the ocean. His sister made it and she will live to be 100 years old. Sucks to be that one turtle but I promise you there is no heaven for it or you.

And god didn't help the turtle that made it and lived to be 100. Just dumb luck. God also didn't kill all the kids in the hospital that have cancer. He also didn't perform a miracle when 1 out of 1000 lives.

You are only 45 years old? You have an entire lifetime before you, Sealy. I believe you are thinking a great deal more about God and his goodness than you realize. Your gratitude is commendable. You are thankful that you have lived to 45 yrs. old and that is something many people would just take for granted. You also count yourself luckier than the fetus that lived for a month and got "murdered". Do you know why you used the word, murdered? Because the LORD opened your eyes to see it for what it is. As I told you before, I believe sometimes a soul is converted gradually as God works on each area and brings the big picture together in His own time. And then? Then you are ready to receive the LORD into your heart and believe on Him for your salvation. I believe you are on your way!
Why don't you try to win over Emily? Why aren't you trying to convert her? You warned me about people like her? But she's trying. Her heart is certainly more open than mine is.

But I wondered if she was making that stuff up. You say its new world religion?

I just thought it was funny you warned me about her but I don't think you replied to her reply. Curious. Do you have a history?

When they are mocked for their religious beliefs.

Most of you know that I am a Muslim. I am a non practicing Muslim, and am not majorly devout, however, I have held my faith for a good 6 years now.

In my city, the council passed a motion to build a mosque, which will accommodate the Muslims in the city, who currently have to cram into a tiny little room that the university has kindly allowed them use of when they wish to pray.

On Saturday, there was a rally against this proposed mosque, and a counter rally in support of it. I attended the counter rally, and was horrified by the hatred shown toward those who just want to allow Muslims their own special place of worship.

Back at work, I discovered that my 'friends', who were also very much opposed to the mosque, bitching and complaining that 'those people want to take over the world', and 'they messed up their own country, now they want to screw up ours', and just making jokes about how when the mosque is built, we won't be allowed to serve bacon anymore.

As well as questioning why I wanted the mosque built (none of their business), their attitude toward Muslims appalled me. They don't know that while they make fun of Muslims, they are actually making fun of me. When they say they don't want Muslims in the city, does that mean they wouldn't want me, someone who has lived here for all my 32 years?

As someone who is too scared to openly show my faith, or even learn more about it for fear my faith will be discovered by those who will mock it, I can certainly understand how Christians feel when they are jeered and mocked for their beliefs.
While most of the so called Christians who attended the rally on Saturday are certainly not Christians (Jesus would be appalled at their hatred), there are many who have shown that they are ready to welcome in people of all faiths, which is pleasing - its a lot of loud mouthed fools that just make it so hard for me to feel welcome.

Today I have never felt so rejected and unwanted. I cannot imagine what Christians have had to deal with when they cop shit from atheists.

How do you guys manage to deal with the hatred?
How come you haven't chimed in at all? Maybe Jeremiah can convert you to Christianity, I can convince you that athiesm is the truth or maybe Emily can convert you to whatever religion she's involved in.

Emily is following the tenets of New Age religion (which isn't Biblical Christianity - you're right, Sealy) and Noomi is a Muslim - non practicing as she stated earlier. What they need and what you need (to believe) is prayer. Prayer is what reveals Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth and the Life and exposes everything that is not truth. You cannot add to the Word of God. The Word of God stands by itself. It does not depend on the "opinions of men".

As I stated earlier in my quoting Gurnall. Scripture confirms Scripture. False teachings /teachers never agree with one another. That is how you know it is false. Islam does not agree with New Age and New Age does not agree with Islam, add to the mix Jehovah Witness, Mormon religion, Buddhism, Christian science - none of them agree with one another nor could they because they are all false religion.

You will find that the New Agers do not even again with the New Agers and behind closed doors? Their hatred, slander, contempt for the followers of Jesus Christ, born again Christians is palpable.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren (Christians) and the author of false religions and as such he has set in the heart of all these cults to have contempt for the followers of Jesus Christ and the Written Word of God. They continually attempt to twist the Scriptures because the truth is not in them.

My belief is that prayer and reading Scripture is what will draw you to Jesus and I have no doubt that there are others who pray for you also, Sealy. You cannot be "talked into the kingdom of God". You have to be prayed for and seeds planted in your heart OF the Word of God. In time, it will have its effect and you shall be saved.

_____
I would not have discussions with false teachers if I were you, Sealy. There is no point to it and it is opening you up to further deception. I'd avoid such people and try to read the KJV bible some each day and see what God will do.
I can't believe how thoroughly convinced you are your religion is the real deal.

Wouldn't a religion warn that Satan is behind all other religions?

It seems like you try with me because I haven't picked a team. I must seem convinceable or convertible. I'm not. But why don't you try to win over Emily or Mohammad? Is it because it's harder to win them over?

When they are mocked for their religious beliefs.

Most of you know that I am a Muslim. I am a non practicing Muslim, and am not majorly devout, however, I have held my faith for a good 6 years now.

In my city, the council passed a motion to build a mosque, which will accommodate the Muslims in the city, who currently have to cram into a tiny little room that the university has kindly allowed them use of when they wish to pray.

On Saturday, there was a rally against this proposed mosque, and a counter rally in support of it. I attended the counter rally, and was horrified by the hatred shown toward those who just want to allow Muslims their own special place of worship.

Back at work, I discovered that my 'friends', who were also very much opposed to the mosque, bitching and complaining that 'those people want to take over the world', and 'they messed up their own country, now they want to screw up ours', and just making jokes about how when the mosque is built, we won't be allowed to serve bacon anymore.

As well as questioning why I wanted the mosque built (none of their business), their attitude toward Muslims appalled me. They don't know that while they make fun of Muslims, they are actually making fun of me. When they say they don't want Muslims in the city, does that mean they wouldn't want me, someone who has lived here for all my 32 years?

As someone who is too scared to openly show my faith, or even learn more about it for fear my faith will be discovered by those who will mock it, I can certainly understand how Christians feel when they are jeered and mocked for their beliefs.
While most of the so called Christians who attended the rally on Saturday are certainly not Christians (Jesus would be appalled at their hatred), there are many who have shown that they are ready to welcome in people of all faiths, which is pleasing - its a lot of loud mouthed fools that just make it so hard for me to feel welcome.

Today I have never felt so rejected and unwanted. I cannot imagine what Christians have had to deal with when they cop shit from atheists.

How do you guys manage to deal with the hatred?
How come you haven't chimed in at all? Maybe Jeremiah can convert you to Christianity, I can convince you that athiesm is the truth or maybe Emily can convert you to whatever religion she's involved in.

Emily is following the tenets of New Age religion (which isn't Biblical Christianity - you're right, Sealy) and Noomi is a Muslim - non practicing as she stated earlier. What they need and what you need (to believe) is prayer. Prayer is what reveals Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth and the Life and exposes everything that is not truth. You cannot add to the Word of God. The Word of God stands by itself. It does not depend on the "opinions of men".

As I stated earlier in my quoting Gurnall. Scripture confirms Scripture. False teachings /teachers never agree with one another. That is how you know it is false. Islam does not agree with New Age and New Age does not agree with Islam, add to the mix Jehovah Witness, Mormon religion, Buddhism, Christian science - none of them agree with one another nor could they because they are all false religion.

You will find that the New Agers do not even again with the New Agers and behind closed doors? Their hatred, slander, contempt for the followers of Jesus Christ, born again Christians is palpable.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren (Christians) and the author of false religions and as such he has set in the heart of all these cults to have contempt for the followers of Jesus Christ and the Written Word of God. They continually attempt to twist the Scriptures because the truth is not in them.

My belief is that prayer and reading Scripture is what will draw you to Jesus and I have no doubt that there are others who pray for you also, Sealy. You cannot be "talked into the kingdom of God". You have to be prayed for and seeds planted in your heart OF the Word of God. In time, it will have its effect and you shall be saved.

_____
I would not have discussions with false teachers if I were you, Sealy. There is no point to it and it is opening you up to further deception. I'd avoid such people and try to read the KJV bible some each day and see what God will do.
I can't believe how thoroughly convinced you are your religion is the real deal.

Wouldn't a religion warn that Satan is behind all other religions?

It seems like you try with me because I haven't picked a team. I must seem convinceable or convertible. I'm not. But why don't you try to win over Emily or Mohammad? Is it because it's harder to win them over?

I share the Gospel on this board regularly, Sealy. Some will receive the Word with great joy and some will not. Some will have the Word of God planted in their hearts and later someone else will come and water that word. It isn't one Christian doing all the labor. It is up to the Father who comes to Jesus and who does not. He sends His Holy Spirit to the person and they begin to sense that God is dealing with their heart and they respond or they resist and sin away their day of grace.

You have to understand that as you mentioned on this thread your loved ones asking why you didn't attend church? They are most surely praying for you because they love you dearly. Of course I had no idea until you mentioned this and let me know. But I have shared Christ with people who had family praying for them before and I felt strongly led to keep praying for those people because their loved ones had prayed to God to send laborers to come and share Christ with them. Sometimes a person will receive the Word of God from a stranger quicker than they will their own families.

I have a story that would amaze you about a woman who prayed God would avenge her daughter who had been mistreated at her workplace. The young girl was a Christian and her co-workers were much older - treated her viciously - they were all men - she was a black girl and they were prejudice against her. The sufferings she went through. Oh my.

The Holy Spirit led me to get a job there. They gave me her desk. I found her letter written to the owner telling him of how she had been victimized, mistreated, seriously attacked. When I read the letter I knew the LORD had sent me there to get that place straightened out. I stayed for less than a year - during that time the manager who mistreated her was fired, another manager was fired after him that no one thought could be fired - I was asked by the GM if I thought he should be permitted to return and I told him no - they didn't let him return - he lost a very high paying job, over 20 men left crying or quit their jobs (I prayed them all out of there) another finance manager who had mistreated the young girl (she was gone when I arrived) had a flood that cost him over 10K to repair and he could not sell his home and later it came out he was an adulterer.

By the time it was over the place was totally turned upside down. Again all by prayer. When I felt it was time to go I turned in my resignation, and the one whose house flooded asked me if there was anything he'd done could I forgive him? I said of course I would. The fear of God was all over that man. A new girl arrived in my place and they treated her with respect and to my knowledge? She's still there! ha! ha!

The lesson? If you are a Christian? Go where God sends you.

I have to turn in now. Goodnight.

Last edited:
p.s. I need to add that the GM was brand new and hired after I was working there for quite a few months. The senior manager who wasn't fired wanted the promotion to GM but thanks to answered prayer he didn't get it (after I left he quit his job as he had no future left there). The owner hired someone from the outside rather than to promote from within. Also, God gave me favor with the owner of the company to the degree that he told his secretary if she ever needs anything just send her in and everyone else? Keep them out of here. I'm busy today.

There is precedent for that too. There was a King who was not a Christian and he gave Daniel favor and his closest men treated Daniel well for fear of the King! I found that to be true while I was there but if anyone things I just breezed in there and didn't have a battle they would be mistaken. I had one alright. A huge battle! It was glorious and my God got the victory! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God!

I have quite few stories about assignments from the LORD such as that one. I could write a book.

Doubting at times is normal, its how you respond to the doubt that counts.
I think when things are going horribly bad...doubt creeps in. I also think when things are going really good doubt creeps in.
One situation is how can a loving God let this happen. The other is Im so capable...who needs a God.
Right now Im watching my mom lose a lot in her life. Many people do I know, but I cant help think...why her? She has put herself last for many people and now one by one its like rugs are being pulled out from under her. Sometimes its hard to understand things like that. One time I started a prayer...and whats the point here God...its not how I finished the prayer..still I was frustrated.

Churches wont close. recession cancelled lol

With the story you guys are telling, doubting is absolutely normal, even though it isn't done enough. Most Christians have either accepted the stories and never questioned or they are victims of cognitive dissonance.

How do you think I responded when I became an atheist? What do you mean by that? How I responded to the doubt is that I realized I don't believe. Nothing personal.

What helped confirm my disbelief was watching the Cosmos. The truth is so much better than the myth.

My mom is dying of Alzheimer's and my dad is suffering and killing himself trying to take care of her. I didn't ask why when it started. I said, "for 40 years my life was perfect. For her life 65 years were perfect. Never once did either of us ask why when things were going good, so why ask why now?".

I spent a long time acting and wanting to be an atheist.( like ive said) Id cringe when Id hear Christians thank God for everything and I did my best at ignoring anything spiritual. I saw over and over... people who claim this neutrality... reveal they are anything BUT neutral. Has nothing to do with laws or maybe a bad past experience.( which is understandable) Neutrality iski id of a farce. idk I was just drawn back to Christianity.

Sorry about your mom ...and dad.
I didn't mean dwell on the poor me thing. I meant question it, process it and work through it. When bad things happen I think its a normal response to question things. Plus my family issues are all long distance.

Soooo most Christians are this and that.:blahblah:lol

btw, I like reading the stuff you post...I just dont agree with much of it. =)

When you go before your god and he asks you if you lived by the teachings of Mohammad what are you going to say? "Kinda."? You gave your soul to a god who does not take kindly to casual obedience. And you're a female. Ouchy.

you believed that sob story??? Were you born yesterday?
In the cross-hairs of the Jew and the Muslim. God protect me. :eusa_shifty:

DAMN-----you ruined the dialogue-----she was doing Dawah for Christians script. There is DAWAH for Christians and
Dawah for Jews I know both well. I was usually assumed
to be a Christian-----so I got Dawah for Christians-------but silly kid that was and have been-----eventually I gave myself away
They probably are trying to build a mosque. These days the faithful far and wide are working extra hard to demonstrate they follow the teachings.

There are LOTS of places where mosques can be built and are
built------in lots of THOSE places----Buddhist temples and
churches and synagogues and hindu temples CANNOT be
build no matter how many people from those creeds happen
to live nearby. There should be a kind of universal
principle for the whole planet

Wow. :disbelief:

Nice!

Planet wide freedom of and from religion.

:clap:

History will show you as a woman ahead of her time.

Kudos.

Noomi....................whatever floats your boat in this country....................If that is your faith then believe as you want to believe................Just don't go Jihadist on us...............

Given the state of the world, and the barbarism going on in the middle east and terrorist attacks................people will always be wary of those of the Muslim faith. It is human nature to do so...............as they never know which one will be the one that wants to kill and maim...................

Don't go 7th Century on us..................
I just heard in Tennessee you can't be an athiest and run for office. Its against the law. What's that about?

I think when things are going horribly bad...doubt creeps in. I also think when things are going really good doubt creeps in.
One situation is how can a loving God let this happen. The other is Im so capable...who needs a God.
Right now Im watching my mom lose a lot in her life. Many people do I know, but I cant help think...why her? She has put herself last for many people and now one by one its like rugs are being pulled out from under her. Sometimes its hard to understand things like that. One time I started a prayer...and whats the point here God...its not how I finished the prayer..still I was frustrated.

With the story you guys are telling, doubting is absolutely normal, even though it isn't done enough. Most Christians have either accepted the stories and never questioned or they are victims of cognitive dissonance.

How do you think I responded when I became an atheist? What do you mean by that? How I responded to the doubt is that I realized I don't believe. Nothing personal.

What helped confirm my disbelief was watching the Cosmos. The truth is so much better than the myth.

My mom is dying of Alzheimer's and my dad is suffering and killing himself trying to take care of her. I didn't ask why when it started. I said, "for 40 years my life was perfect. For her life 65 years were perfect. Never once did either of us ask why when things were going good, so why ask why now?".

I spent a long time acting and wanting to be an atheist.( like ive said) Id cringe when Id hear Christians thank God for everything and I did my best at ignoring anything spiritual. I saw over and over... people who claim this neutrality... reveal they are anything BUT neutral. Has nothing to do with laws or maybe a bad past experience.( which is understandable) Neutrality iski id of a farce. idk I was just drawn back to Christianity.

I didn't mean dwell on the poor me thing. I meant question it, process it and work through it. When bad things happen I think its a normal response to question things. Plus my family issues are all long distance.

How did you go from cringing to believing. And do you really believe or are you just playing it safe? Do you know what cognitive dissonance is? You grapple with that? You must. What made you cringe? Is it that you realized if you take the bible literally its no more believable than any other holy book that has claimed to meet God.

Omg, please don't tell me it visited you too?

I went from a theist to an athiest. It is very brave to stand up to what theists claim God told them. Especially when everyone else say they believe. You don't want to argue with your family community and priest so you go along.

How many people call themselves Christians but understand the stories are just allegories? I'd say half. And I don't consider cherry pickers Christians. I myself was a cherry picker, like I never believed only Christians go to heaven. I don't believe Mary was a virgin or that Noahs ark happened. It's all stories to teach right and wrong and I bet deep down you know it.

Noomi....................whatever floats your boat in this country....................If that is your faith then believe as you want to believe................Just don't go Jihadist on us...............

Given the state of the world, and the barbarism going on in the middle east and terrorist attacks................people will always be wary of those of the Muslim faith. It is human nature to do so...............as they never know which one will be the one that wants to kill and maim...................

Don't go 7th Century on us..................
I just heard in Tennessee you can't be an athiest and run for office. Its against the law. What's that about?

Are you sure about this? If it is true, its pretty messed up.

How did you go from cringing to believing. And do you really believe or are you just playing it safe? Do you know what cognitive dissonance is? You grapple with that? You must. What made you cringe? Is it that you realized if you take the bible literally its no more believable than any other holy book that has claimed to meet God.

Omg, please don't tell me it visited you too?

I went from a theist to an athiest. It is very brave to stand up to what theists claim God told them. Especially when everyone else say they believe. You don't want to argue with your family community and priest so you go along.

How many people call themselves Christians but understand the stories are just allegories? I'd say half. And I don't consider cherry pickers Christians. I myself was a cherry picker, like I never believed only Christians go to heaven. I don't believe Mary was a virgin or that Noahs ark happened. It's all stories to teach right and wrong and I bet deep down you know it.

If I find myself cherry picking I try to get a better understanding of things. It also depends on the intention of the cherry picker.
I also think its brave to stand up for anything when you are in the minority. Dont you think?
idk, I dont remember needing to feel brave when I wanted to be an atheist. If anything thats when I had a ton of backing.
Deep down I know its the word of God and the gospel of Christ...so yes its to teach.
I know there are atheists who are great people. I dont need any convincing there.

Forum List

Back