*Now I Know He Is Clueless: Americans All Over Are Screwed*

Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama has in fact proven he is way dumber than Bush ever was.
2. He stands up infront of the G20 claiming no one coutry should have any undue economic advantage.
3. Is this brick for brains serious???:lol::lol::lol:
4. Everything about anything envolves advantage.
5. This dude must be s commie bastard is all I can make of it.
6. Link and sample:Recovery means no 'undue' edge for nations: Obama - *Latest news around the world and developments close to home - MSN Malaysia News

"US President Barack Obama on Sunday said that countries must not have any "undue advantage" if the world is to build a strong and durable economic recovery.

"A strong and durable recovery also requires countries not having an undue advantage," Obama told journalists at the end of G20 talks in Canada.

"So we also discussed the need for currencies that are market-driven," he added, welcoming China's decision to let its yuan float more freely against the dollar."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why would you want China to have undue advantages?

Sorry bout that,

2. He stands up infront of the G20 claiming no one coutry should have any undue economic advantage.
6. Link and sample:Recovery means no 'undue' edge for nations: Obama - *Latest news around the world and developments close to home - MSN Malaysia News

"US President Barack Obama on Sunday said that countries must not have any "undue advantage" if the world is to build a strong and durable economic recovery.

"A strong and durable recovery also requires countries not having an undue advantage," Obama told journalists at the end of G20 talks in Canada.

"So we also discussed the need for currencies that are market-driven," he added, welcoming China's decision to let its yuan float more freely against the dollar."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He hates America

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Hell no I am not reading all that "editec"!
2. Obama is poison for America.
3. Thats plain to see now.
4. *Undue Advantage* is *Crazy Talk*.
5. All advantge is due, and its only aquired with hard work and struggle, either by a person, family, company, corperation, and or Nation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thanks so much for making my case and verifying that you're an idiot.

1. So you actually think *All Advantage* is *Undue*?
2. If so sell all you have give it away, then go live in a hut down by the river,....
3. You can't do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The operative word is "undue." If he had not used the word, then you might have a point to argue. Might. He went on to explain the global financial situation and the need for global cooperation. But of course you won't read that.

un·due [ un d ]
excessive or very inappropriate: going beyond the limits of what is proper, normal, justified, or permitted
not payable now: not owed or payable at present
Synonyms:
unwarranted, excessive, unnecessary, unjustified, unjustifiable, gratuitous, uncalled-for
See full definition · Encarta World English Dictionary

wait.
In this speech he talks about how dismal everything is. But here at home he is talking about what great progress he's made.
So which is it? How can he go to Canada and talk about how things suck and take absolutely no responsibility for any of it, despite 18 months in office?

And the quality of his comments is even worse. He is truly the most incompetent president ever, and that includes Warren Harding.

You're such a flaming liar. Obama has consistently stated that we're making progress, but not nearly enough.

wait.
In this speech he talks about how dismal everything is. But here at home he is talking about what great progress he's made.
So which is it? How can he go to Canada and talk about how things suck and take absolutely no responsibility for any of it, despite 18 months in office?

And the quality of his comments is even worse. He is truly the most incompetent president ever, and that includes Warren Harding.

You're such a flaming liar. Obama has consistently stated that we're making progress, but not nearly enough.

If Rabbi didn't lie, he'd have nothing to say

Earlier, Rabbi claimed that China wants to decrease its' exports. Then he quoted a Chinese govt-run news source to support him. But it didn't say anything about china wanting to decrease its' exports.

The people that disagree with Obama's policies are akin to the klan huh? Well I suppose when you don't have a defense, attack!

:cuckoo:

You're right. He should have said "the herd" is angry.

Why not just call it what it is, the majority of the American people are angry. And have been for quite some time.

I agree the majority ARE angry, but you seem to think that anger is ALL directed at Barack Obama, when it isn't. If it were, he would be polling in the 20's, not still in the 40's (even by Fox), which ironically is within the normal range for a new president at this point in time. I think most people recognize that the mess this country is in isn't the fault of any one man nor any one administration.

Obama: Job Ratings

Sorry bout that,

Conservatives LOVE the way the China is manipulating their currency so it can continue stealing jobs from Americans

Can you cite a quote from a conservative who has stated that he or she loves seeing American jobs head overseas?

All the people who are criticizing Obama for criticizing Chinas' manipulation of its' currency are supporting the outsourcing of jobs to China. Even conservative economists and politicians agree with this, and not just in this country. The only people who disagree are the Chinese, the corps that are outsourcing to China, and the wingnuts on USMB

1. All this ragging on China is bullshit.
2. China isn't doiing anything wrong.
3. Making there goods cheaper, so we buy more isn't a crime, they deal in volume.
4. Buy a few pay more, buy a bunch lower the price way down.
5. Thats how they think, and its very profitable for them.
6. They have a surplus of workers, billions of people are Chinese, which makes them hard to employ, so they work real cheap, and thats how it is, and they have no *Undue Advantage*, they have a lot of fucking people, thats the real advantage they have, and they will always have that advantage.
7. Here in America we have some 200 plus million, plus a butt load of illegals, anywhere from 10 to 50 million of them.
8. Thats a small amount of people for them to service, with all their goods.
9. These are the realities of life, they can make decent products that we need, far cheaper than we can make it, so we buy from them.
10. If you think theirs some sort of *Undue Advantage* for China, then stop buying their products.
11. But don't blame them for making them affordable, and putting that broom you need on the store shelves for a buck.
12. The govenment of China lowers the value of the yaun and we all of a sudden can buy more stuff, how does that hurt Americans?
13. It does not, its helpful to the common man, in America, who struggles with their family budgets.
14. This whole thread isn't about what China did or is doing, its about Obamas words that claim there should be no *Undue Advantage* for anyone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. They have advantage, but its not *Undue* as we have *Advantages* and its likewise not *Undue* its 100% *DUE*.
2. And I don't want my *Due Advantages* taken away, likewise I don't want theirs taken away either.
3. What would you have them do, raise their currency value and jack up the price of those plastic bowls?, that won't solve anything.
4. They have 1.4 billion people or something, thats a real advanatge that they can not change even if they wanted too.
5. If anyone has a problem with China's cheap stuff stop buying it!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,
Can you cite a quote from a conservative who has stated that he or she loves seeing American jobs head overseas?

All the people who are criticizing Obama for criticizing Chinas' manipulation of its' currency are supporting the outsourcing of jobs to China. Even conservative economists and politicians agree with this, and not just in this country. The only people who disagree are the Chinese, the corps that are outsourcing to China, and the wingnuts on USMB

1. All this ragging on China is bullshit.
2. China isn't doiing anything wrong.
3. Making there goods cheaper, so we buy more isn't a crime, they deal in volume.
4. Buy a few pay more, buy a bunch lower the price way down.
5. Thats how they think, and its very profitable for them.
6. They have a surplus of workers, billions of people are Chinese, which makes them hard to employ, so they work real cheap, and thats how it is, and they have no *Undue Advantage*, they have a lot of fucking people, thats the real advantage they have, and they will always have that advantage.
7. Here in America we have some 200 plus million, plus a butt load of illegals, anywhere from 10 to 50 million of them.
8. Thats a small amount of people for them to service, with all their goods.
9. These are the realities of life, they can make decent products that we need, far cheaper than we can make it, so we buy from them.
10. If you think theirs some sort of *Undue Advantage* for China, then stop buying their products.
11. But don't blame them for making them affordable, and putting that broom you need on the store shelves for a buck.
12. The govenment of China lowers the value of the yaun and we all of a sudden can buy more stuff, how does that hurt Americans?
13. It does not, its helpful to the common man, in America, who struggles with their family budgets.
14. This whole thread isn't about what China did or is doing, its about Obamas words that claim there should be no *Undue Advantage* for anyone.

All that BS means is that another wingnut supports shipping american jobs to china

wait.

Earlier, Rabbi claimed that China wants to decrease its' exports. Then he quoted a Chinese govt-run news source to support him. But it didn't say anything about china wanting to decrease its' exports.

You know all about lying, you worthless bag of shit.
You posted about lowering exports, not me. I commented they were raising their currency's value and you disputed it. I provided a link and you call me a liar.
You are truly among the most clueless posters here, possibly replacing Chris.

wait.

Please point out in his speech to the G20 where he says we are making progress.

You know all about lying, you worthless bag of shit.
You posted about lowering exports, not me. I commented they were raising their currency's value and you disputed it. I provided a link and you call me a liar.
You are truly among the most clueless posters here, possibly replacing Chris.

It was you who brought up lowering exports in a post that wasn't a response to anything I said Here's what you said, liar

Actually China is manipulating its currency to increase its value and make its exports less competitive.
But dont let facts distract you.

If you didn't lie, you'd have nothinig to say

You can't even admit to what you said earlier. Not that I blame you. If I said something so dumb, I'd be tempted to deny it. But I wouldn't because I'm not dishonest like you.

Last edited:
wait.

Liberals don't run away from arguments the way you do. Here you go

Today, we've learned the lessons of history. I know that in the days leading up to the summit, some of you in the press, some commentators, confused honest and open debate with irreconcilable differences. But after weeks of preparation, and two days of careful negotiation, we have agreed on a series of unprecedented steps to restore growth and prevent a crisis like this from happening again.

Let me outline what I think has been most significant.

Number one, we are committed to growth and job creation. All G20 nations have acted to stimulate demand, which will total well over $2 trillion in global fiscal expansion. The United States is also partnering with the private sector to clean out the troubled assets, the legacy assets that are crippling some banks, and using the full force of the government to ensure that our action leads directly to loans to businesses large and small, as well as individuals who depend on credit. And these efforts will be amplified by our G20 partners, who are pursuing similarly comprehensive programs.

And we also agreed on bold action to support developing countries, so that we aren't faced with declining markets that the global economy depends on. Together, the G20 is tripling the IMF's lending capacity and promoting lending by multilateral development banks to increase the purchasing power and expand markets in every country.

We've also rejected the protectionism that could deepen this crisis. History tells us that turning inward can help turn a downturn into a depression. And this cooperation between the world's leading economies signals our support for open markets, as does our multilateral commitment to trade finance that will grow our exports and create new jobs.

That's all on the growth front.

And next we made enormous strides in committing ourselves to comprehensive reform of a failed regulatory system. And together, I believe that we must put an end to the bubble-and-bust economy that has stood in the way of sustained growth and enabled abusive risk-taking that endangers our prosperity.

At home, back in the States, our efforts began with the approach that Secretary Geithner proposed last week, the strongest regulatory reforms any nation has contemplated so far to prevent the massive failure of responsibility that we have already seen. Today, these principles have informed and enabled the coordinated action that we will take with our G20 partners.

To prevent future crises, we agreed to increased transparency and capital protections for financial institutions. We're extending supervision to all systemically important institutions, markets and products, including hedge funds. We'll identify jurisdictions that fail to cooperate, including tax havens, and take action to defend our financial system. We will reestablish the Financial Stability Forum with a stronger mandate. And we will reform and expand the IMF and World Bank so they are more efficient, effective and representative.

Finally, we are protecting those who don't always have a voice at the G20, but who have suffered greatly in this crisis. And the United States is ready to lead in this endeavor. In the coming days, I intend to work with Congress to provide $448 million in immediate assistance to vulnerable populations -- from Africa to Latin America -- and to double support for food safety to over $1 billion so that we are giving people the tools they need to lift themselves out of poverty. We will also support the United Nations and World Bank as they coordinate the rapid assistance necessary to prevent humanitarian catastrophe.

I have to say, though, that this is not just charity. These are all future markets for all countries, and future drivers of world economic growth.

Now show us where he talks about "how dismal everything is" in the G20 speech, if you've got a shred of honesty

Last edited:

Today, we've learned the lessons of history. I know that in the days leading up to the summit, some of you in the press, some commentators, confused honest and open debate with irreconcilable differences. But after weeks of preparation, and two days of careful negotiation, we have agreed on a series of unprecedented steps to restore growth and prevent a crisis like this from happening again.

Number one, we are committed to growth and job creation. All G20 nations have acted to stimulate demand, which will total well over $2 trillion in global fiscal expansion. The United States is also partnering with the private sector to clean out the troubled assets, the legacy assets that are crippling some banks, and using the full force of the government to ensure that our action leads directly to loans to businesses large and small, as well as individuals who depend on credit. And these efforts will be amplified by our G20 partners, who are pursuing similarly comprehensive programs.

And we also agreed on bold action to support developing countries, so that we aren't faced with declining markets that the global economy depends on. Together, the G20 is tripling the IMF's lending capacity and promoting lending by multilateral development banks to increase the purchasing power and expand markets in every country.

We've also rejected the protectionism that could deepen this crisis. History tells us that turning inward can help turn a downturn into a depression. And this cooperation between the world's leading economies signals our support for open markets, as does our multilateral commitment to trade finance that will grow our exports and create new jobs.

And next we made enormous strides in committing ourselves to comprehensive reform of a failed regulatory system. And together, I believe that we must put an end to the bubble-and-bust economy that has stood in the way of sustained growth and enabled abusive risk-taking that endangers our prosperity.

At home, back in the States, our efforts began with the approach that Secretary Geithner proposed last week, the strongest regulatory reforms any nation has contemplated so far to prevent the massive failure of responsibility that we have already seen. Today, these principles have informed and enabled the coordinated action that we will take with our G20 partners.

To prevent future crises, we agreed to increased transparency and capital protections for financial institutions. We're extending supervision to all systemically important institutions, markets and products, including hedge funds. We'll identify jurisdictions that fail to cooperate, including tax havens, and take action to defend our financial system. We will reestablish the Financial Stability Forum with a stronger mandate. And we will reform and expand the IMF and World Bank so they are more efficient, effective and representative.

Finally, we are protecting those who don't always have a voice at the G20, but who have suffered greatly in this crisis. And the United States is ready to lead in this endeavor. In the coming days, I intend to work with Congress to provide $448 million in immediate assistance to vulnerable populations -- from Africa to Latin America -- and to double support for food safety to over $1 billion so that we are giving people the tools they need to lift themselves out of poverty. We will also support the United Nations and World Bank as they coordinate the rapid assistance necessary to prevent humanitarian catastrophe.

I have to say, though, that this is not just charity. These are all future markets for all countries, and future drivers of world economic growth.

Now show us where he talks about "how dismal everything is" in the G20 speech, if you've got a shred of honesty

Did you read it?

The US government is running the US economy. How is that a good thing?

Did you read it?

The US government is running the US economy. How is that a good thing?

I suggest you hide in your bunker (ie mommy's basement). We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. They have advantage, but its not *Undue* as we have *Advantages* and its likewise not *Undue* its 100% *DUE*.
2. And I don't want my *Due Advantages* taken away, likewise I don't want theirs taken away either.
3. What would you have them do, raise their currency value and jack up the price of those plastic bowls?, that won't solve anything.
4. They have 1.4 billion people or something, thats a real advanatge that they can not change even if they wanted too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how much time and effort do you think I should spend looking for plastic bowls MADE IN USA? You're defining the "undue advantage" problem (reality) all by yourself and you don't even know it.

The last time I bought something that had the label MADE IN USA, it was a comforter in 1999. I know US products do exist, but the competition from China for identical products is so great that normal people don't have the time (nor money) to shop for hours on end just to prove a point by boycotting Chinese products.

You're barking up the wrong tree, fella.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how much time and effort do you think I should spend looking for plastic bowls MADE IN USA? You're defining the "undue advantage" problem (reality) all by yourself and you don't even know it.

The last time I bought something that had the label MADE IN USA, it was a comforter in 1999. I know US products do exist, but the competition from China for identical products is so great that normal people don't have the time (nor money) to shop for hours on end just to prove a point by boycotting Chinese products.

You're barking up the wrong tree, fella.

1. The reality of China's exporting cheap/affordable things isn't an *Undue Advantage*, its basic hard word in action by over a billion people.
2. I have every opportunity right here in Texas to open a plastic bowl making factory, if I wanted too, as does anyone else in America.
3. There is a market for them, as well as brooms, and any other household items.
4. Many American people make millions, making different items and putting them on the shelves at Dollar General/Wal-Mart.
5. Just go out and do it, its not impossible.
6. The problem I see is when the leader of the free world comes out in a public forum saying that others shouldn't have any *Undue Advantage*, which makes me think, right away, what a fucking hypocrite.
7. While he acts all Presidential, flying around on Airforce One, to go play golf, makes me realize that we really do have an actual moron in office.
8. China has borrowed all our technology in order to mordernize all their factories.
9. And now can produce so much volume of goods, many feel no reason to compete with some of the products they supply.
10. Because in order to make them that cheap, they would go into the hole doing it.
11. Thats where *American Ingenuity* kicks in, we invent, we make stuff that we didn't know we needed, then we get China to make it for us, to save on labor.
12. Thats what Apple does, with the iPhone etc.
13. And whatever you want to call it, its not *Undue Advantage* its just business as usual.
14. The American businessman isn't the least concerned with China's advantages, they take advanatge of China's advantages.
15. And there's nothing *Undue* about it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back