Now I get why stores are going out of business , I finnaly got into the modern age ...amazon

that is my point.....find the best deal on the product....

It sounds like to much work, it's just $50~$100 bucks

I am a guy my time is money..I want what I want and just give me what I want and don't waste my time giving me crap that doesn't look like in the advertisement what I bought.

how can you say that about ebay...i use to sell on ebay but then they made it where you cannot leave a buyer negative feedback and the fees made it impossible to pass on good prices to the consumers

are you making money posting on the net? i love the my time is money but let me waste it on the net....

temps are dropping like a rock here....

I do 99% of my shopping on Amazon.
Read the reviews.
If you're disappointed with a product, request a refund and you'll get it.
Comparing Amazon to Walmart is ridiculous, although you will find, in all to rare instances, that Walmart has a better deal.

A better deal on what ? I am just using my high qualilty cotton back pack for example compared to plastic garbage pack back you can find at Walmart for the same price..

You buy it at Walmart it's like toting around a garbage bag..it rips it gets destroyed..
Cheap shit shirts.
Occasionally less expensive kitchen stuff that would cost more at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
I've been using Amazon since 1998 and it only gets better.
I stopped using eBay about 3 years ago as the sellers were not held responsible in anyway whatsoever.

1998? Yes I am a conservative..I hate change..lol

are you making money posting on the net? i love the my time is money but let me waste it on the net....

temps are dropping like a rock here....

Of course not, this is my entertainment time, I use this instead of watching the television, so i can Converse and with people like you, get new ideas, new information...and talk one on one if your in Wyoming, Nigeria or where ever..

I am not going to waste my down time, clipping coupons to save 25 cents on a box of tide ..come on now.

now one thing i did like about amazon pantry....they offer and redeem coupons right there....which is why i have a pantry full of soup ...ie you click on a product offering a coupon and they redeem the coupon....
their packing sucks

Amazon and Wal-Mart are just two different sides of the same coin. They are America's version of the Chinese slave labor model. I don't shop Wal-Mart nor will I ever use Amazon. I would rather pay double than use them.....it's just fiat currency debt notes we are exchanging anyway.

now one thing i did like about amazon pantry....they offer and redeem coupons right there....which is why i have a pantry full of soup ...ie you click on a product offering a coupon and they redeem the coupon....
their packing sucks

Believe me I am not an Amazon sales guy all I am posting in this thread is what I saw first hand, opened the box up and found not one but two tough plastic wraps I had to get out my pocket knife to cut out..

I thought to myself this must be junk.

Amazon and Wal-Mart are just two different sides of the same coin. They are America's version of the Chinese slave labor model. I don't shop Wal-Mart nor will I ever use Amazon. I would rather pay double than use them.....it's just fiat currency debt notes we are exchanging anyway.

When you live in the sticks like I do not many choices, unless you make a days drive of it, we have our Walmarts or high price mom and pops stores ,or cheap ass stuff from the dollar store or thrift stores...

Radio shack is gone, Kmart is gone..

I just wonder if someday shoppers will tire of Amazon? Brick and mortar had a pretty good Christmas except K-Mart and Sears

they say walmart does their stores by geographic location....so that everyone is within 30 minutes of a walmart....we are 30 minutes from 3 walmarts ...so i try to conserve trips to town

When you live in the sticks like I do not many choices, unless you make a days drive of it, we have our Walmarts or high price mom and pops stores ,or cheap ass stuff from the dollar store or thrift stores...

Radio shack is gone, Kmart is gone..

I live in the sticks too. We have a gas-station store and a sort of combined general grocery/hardware/deli restaurant. I am only 30 minutes from Wal Mart and retail centers with Mall, fast food, warehouse stores, etc. I do find myself driving the 30 miles quite often because stuff is so much cheaper at Wal-Mart and even the other retailers. Gas is also cheaper....We have gas stations here but they charge more so, if we are short of fuel, we just buy 'get down the hill' gas (I live in the foothills at 3500 feet).

lol i guess amazon is great to a walmart shopper.....(i shop walmart for packaged items) moon says jet is cheaper....i think jet may be the mail order from walmart...double check product sizes in the pantry ...hubby says google is getting ready to buy something..maybe target...i am not a target shopper at all...

I like Aldi or Meijers. I do amazon, but you have to watch their prices.

Amazon is the shit imo. I can find all of the things there that I couldn't even dream of finding up here in Alaska. I buy way too much shit on Amazon >.< On the plus side, if I decide I don't like it, back it goes no questions asked (so long as its on the Prime list heh)

Forum List

Back