Now I get why stores are going out of business , I finnaly got into the modern age ...amazon

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
( I didn't know where to put this) the last time I bought something I didn't see was on a back of a bazooka gum wrapper some seeds that told me I could get rich when I was like 7 years old in the early 1970s.

I always thought about buying stuff from Amazon would be a ripp off, I always preferd going to a brick and mortar store..

I finnaly gave in and was real surprised at the back pack I bought, the quality of it and the cheap price..

Amazon didn't lie in the pictures..

Last edited:
be careful...amazon is not the seller but now a big broker house it does seem....always double check the prices..many times you will find things much cheaper from other sites and most site offer free 2 day shipping now...i am not a big fan of amazon....i broke down and tried amazon prime pantry for the first and last time.....and use a program called 'honey' it will double check discounts available...be sure to read all the reviews on the product

Exactly I thought I would of been disappointed...and bitch it was crap, but everything about the pack back was high quality..

From the fabric used, to the straps to the zippers.. nothing I could of bought at the local Walmart ..

I am very impressed

be careful...amazon is not the seller but now a big broker house it does seem....always double check the prices..many times you will find things much cheaper from other sites and most site offer free 2 day shipping now...i am not a big fan of amazon....i broke down and tried amazon prime pantry for the first and last time.....and use a program called 'honey' it will double check discounts available...be sure to read all the reviews on the product

I was just testing I know a few mom and pop stores in the area, but if I bought it there I knew it would of been double the price.

I am very impressed with my my first purchase at Amazon, they twice package it in plastic ...

lol i guess amazon is great to a walmart shopper.....(i shop walmart for packaged items) moon says jet is cheaper....i think jet may be the mail order from walmart...double check product sizes in the pantry ...hubby says google is getting ready to buy something..maybe target...i am not a target shopper at all...

okay be aware of this...amazon does not ship or package..a 3 rd party vendor does...there are a lot of made in china products....cause they are provider by chinese vendors....do your research and you will be good...i still prefer brick and mortar stores but my immune system says no

and as a conservative you should be supporting job growth not large centers

Did about a third of my Christmas shopping in 15 minutes using Amazon. I still like to go shopping though.

okay be aware of this...amazon does not ship or package..a 3 rd party vendor does...there are a lot of made in china products....cause they are provider by chinese vendors....do your research and you will be good...i still prefer brick and mortar stores but my immune system says no

I want quality products at a cheap price and I was just testing if it was true about Amazon, all I am telling you from my own experience today I finnaly broke down to see if it was true.

Sure with online stores you can't buy it and take it home the same day..but to get the package by Fed ex open it and find out it's not junk?

It's like Christmas..:)

I so thought I wasted $50 bucks on crap that I would toss aside and never use.

Amazon is one of the best venues for reaching a wide customer base. What Bezzy does is find out what is selling the best for his clients, then starts selling the same thing to undercut them. He is a ruthless man. I have a feeling he and Soros are going to be besties..

I do 99% of my shopping on Amazon.
Read the reviews.
If you're disappointed with a product, request a refund and you'll get it.
Comparing Amazon to Walmart is ridiculous, although you will find, in all to rare instances, that Walmart has a better deal.

Read the reviews.
Comparing Amazon to Walmart is ridiculous, although you will find, in all to rare instances, that Walmart has a better deal.

A better deal on what ? I am just using my high qualilty cotton back pack for example compared to plastic garbage pack back you can find at Walmart for the same price..

You buy it at Walmart it's like toting around a garbage bag..it rips it gets destroyed..

Read the reviews.

A better deal on what ? I am just using my high qualilty cotton back pack for example compared to plastic garbage pack back you can find at Walmart for the same price..

You buy it at Walmart it's like toting around a garbage bag..it rips it gets destroyed..
Cheap shit shirts.
Occasionally less expensive kitchen stuff that would cost more at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
I've been using Amazon since 1998 and it only gets better.
I stopped using eBay about 3 years ago as the sellers were not held responsible in anyway whatsoever.

Where did you get that silly idea? There are Amazon warehouses all over my state and that is exactly what they do. We are located near the UPS Worldport, so overnight shipping is a piece of cake! A very good friend works at one in Indiana. They offer products they don't normally sell through third party vendors but the everyday stuff comes directly from Amazon.

Forum List

Back