now I ask you, what did I do in a past life to deserve THIS?

K

KLSuddeth

Here we are, DK and I, getting ready to go OUT. we never go OUT. we take kids places, act as the parent Taxi and do all that chit - but we never have time to just be a couple sans children, chores, etc.

We are about to leave and what happens???? His pager goes off - this never happens. THEN he finds out he has to go in. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.:mad: :blowup:

Ask me how happy I am.:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear it! I know you were looking forward to the night out alone!

booooo

now Im sitting on aol trying to find someone to annoy LOL

How pathetic is that?:D :D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
booooo

now Im sitting on aol trying to find someone to annoy LOL

How pathetic is that?:D :D

Just about as pathetic as Sandy and I hunting for FATTIES to post on here - you tell me, who has the finer life? :D

hahahaha! I wont even go further. lol

But i DO love what the fatties do to my hubby - I love seeing him disgusted and whining 'why me???'

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
hahahaha! I wont even go further. lol

But i DO love what the fatties do to my hubby - I love seeing him disgusted and whining 'why me???'

If it wasn't for me not feeling the greatest, I would just love to give you that joy of watching him looking and wheeping! haha! but never fear, tomorrow is another day.

I wish I knew - I have NO energy! tired all the time and just feeling BLAH!!! Today was the worse of them all - go out to mow the grass, damn mower keeps conking out on me, pulling and pulling, getting it going, get half way through, dies - this went on for over an hour - finally, the heat rushes through me and I feel like I can't breathe and going to pass out - I get inside, strip down to nothing, sit in the tub, and take the shower head and just ICE COLD water run down me!!!! I then still have no energy but atleast go food shopping, to only come home, lay down and crash for 2 hours - here I am now and a freagon STORM brewing as I am typing - looks like it's going to be a dandy too!

Originally posted by Jackass
Hahahahahaha

What the hell you laughing at, I can still beat the shit out of you, and bring you to the ground too! hahahahaha!

and the hits just keep on coming. We've gone over half a year without Lanyce having a migraine due to hormone imbalance and what does she have today??? yup, a migraine. :(

Originally posted by janeeng
What the hell you laughing at, I can still beat the shit out of you, and bring you to the ground too! hahahahaha!

I can only hope!!! ;)

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
and the hits just keep on coming. We've gone over half a year without Lanyce having a migraine due to hormone imbalance and what does she have today??? yup, a migraine. :(

Damn Duane, what did you do? see, not letting her come up here has her in bed suffering with a migraine! let the FATTIES come!

Seriously though, tell her to chill and hope she's feeling better - those are the worse headaches going.

well Im feeling better after an er trip and a big dose of happy-migraine-go-bye-bye-juice - IE Demerol and phenergan.

I swear Im just not going to make plans anymore LOL

Forum List

Back