Now here is some media bias

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
and it's not liberal; imagine that.

Anderson Cooper called out Sean Hannity for editing a clip of him in a misleading way.

Speaking on his Monday show, Cooper stressed that he didn't want to start a "cheesy cable news feud," but simply wanted to correct a clip Hannity had shown in a special on liberal media bias that had been edited in what he called a "completely misleading way."

In the clip from Hannity's show, Cooper is shown calling the attacks on Joseph Wilson, the former Bush administration ambassador who set off the Valerie Plame scandal, "a victim of a Bush administration smear campaign." However, as Cooper showed, the clip had begun in the middle of a sentence. Cooper was actually saying that Wilson was claiming to be a victim of a smear campaign, not stating his own personal opinion.

"I try to choose my words very carefully and I don't like it when someone cuts around them to make it seem like I'm saying something I'm not," he said, adding that he hoped Hannity did not "knowingly, falsely edit something to make a point. After all, that would be biased."

Anderson Cooper Criticizes Sean Hannity For Misleading Edit (VIDEO)

Lies are just fine at fox.

They paid the big bucks in court to be able to lie like this without repercussion

Yeah CNN never takes anyones quotes out of context to mislead thats for sure.

Its wrong to lie and mislead but you guys act like only fox does it but MSNBC and CNN get a free pass?

Fox does it daily and onpurpose.

Every person makes mistakes from time to time, Fox lies on purpose

Its wrong to lie and mislead but you guys act like only fox does it but MSNBC and CNN get a free pass?

Who says they get a free pass? It just seems that way because FOX does it EVERYDAY, so they get hammered for it EVERYDAY. It's their own fault. Nobody made them use "Fair and Balanced" as a trademark. If they're going to be hypocrites, they're going to have to expect criticism.

At least, at the very least...Fox challenges and attempts to be fair and balanced.
There are weeks one can see more democrat congress people as quests on Fox.
Only eyes wide shut with partiality cannot see that the majority of bias in the media is liberal partisan bias seen on most media outlets, ...CNN, NBC, CBS,MSNBC...
One blatant example recently was when the 'media'...save for Fox, closed their eyes to the union thuggery in Wisconsin, Michigan.....etc.
Absolute silence about the extreme signs and messages carried by union protestors. (Especially after being in such a fit to condemn Tea Party rallies ...that showed and shows absolute grace and decorum in comparison)
Ignored death threats to republicans in a two-faced hypocritical call for civility.
Ignored broken windows and daily vandalism....
Ignored union protestors who harassed and followed republican senators... (and their families)
Actually, the examples are so awkwardly copious, it's a poignantly sad commentary on journalism.

Last edited:
At least, at the very least...Fox challenges and attempts to be fair and balanced.
Only eyes wide shut with partiality cannot see that the majority of bias in the media is liberal partisan bias seen on most media outlets, ...CNN, NBC, CBS,MSNBC...
One blatant example recently was when the 'media'...save for Fox, closed their eyes to the union thuggery in Wisconsin, Michigan.....etc.
Absolute silence about the extreme signs and messages carried by union protestors. (Especially after being in such a fit to condemn Tea Party rallies ...that showed and shows absolute grace and decorum in comparison)
Ignored death threats to republicans in a two-faced hypocritical call for civility.
Ignored union protestors who harassed and followed republican senators... (and their families)
Actually, the examples are so awkwardly copious, it's a poignantly sad commentary on journalism.

We're supposed to take your word on "fair and balance"? LOL!!! I put in BOLD the parts of your post that prove you are anything but and therefore your post not worth thge pixels it used oin my screen. You don't decry partisanship and then employ it yourself. That's hypocrisy, but hardly surprising from the crowd that will swallow anything FOX dishes out.

Who says they get a free pass? It just seems that way because FOX does it EVERYDAY, so they get hammered for it EVERYDAY. It's their own fault. Nobody made them use "Fair and Balanced" as a trademark. If they're going to be hypocrites, they're going to have to expect criticism.

Um. Okay... sure.

We're supposed to take your word on "fair and balance"? LOL!!! I put in BOLD the parts of your post that prove you are anything but and therefore your post not worth thge pixels it used oin my screen. You don't decry partisanship and then employ it yourself. That's hypocrisy, but hardly surprising from the crowd that will swallow anything FOX dishes out.

No, don't take my word. Listen to the reporting. Media bias comes in many forms, and one way is to remain silent or ignore a story.
Remember when Van jones the self-proclaimed communist who's hatred for G.Bush was evident when he obtusely accused him of being behind 9-11 attacks. Remember as Obama's green job czar, he was embraced as a comrade and admired by Obama and the White House.
Number of times contentions or views about his radical idealogy was mentioned in the media.......NBC,CBS,ABC.....etc......zero.
ABC, has been an absolute shill for Pres. Obama. Embracing his every word and idealogy about socialized healthcare. When did journalism become removed from reporting facts and being overseer of the government....

No, don't take my word. Listen to the reporting. Media bias comes in many forms, and one way is to remain silent or ignore a story.
Remember when Van jones the self-proclaimed communist who's hatred for G.Bush was evident when he obtusely accused him of being behind 9-11 attacks. Remember as Obama's green job czar, he was embraced as a comrade and admired by Obama and the White House.
Number of times contentions or views about his radical idealogy was mentioned in the media.......NBC,CBS,ABC.....etc......zero.
ABC, has been an absolute shill for Pres. Obama. Embracing his every word and idealogy about socialized healthcare. When did journalism become removed from reporting facts and being overseer of the government....

You obviously wouldn't know bias, if it stared you in the face. As I've shown by putting your words in BOLD, you're constantly using loaded language and it's probably the reason you like FOX, they feed your prejudices. So who's the REAL shill?

You obviously wouldn't know bias, if it stared you in the face. As I've shown by putting your words in BOLD, you're constantly using loaded language and it's probably the reason you like FOX, they feed your prejudices. So who's the REAL shill?

You are!

Forum List

Back