NOW he renounces after influencing millions and destroying thousands of lives...

There are countless issues one can find to blast Obama over but smoking dope is hardly one of them.

Again... FACTS...
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - A long-term study of Swedish men finds that those who smoked marijuana at age 18, especially the heaviest users, were more likely to end up on the nation's disability rolls by age 59.

It's unclear whether the pot use in adolescence may have led to more severe substance abuse or was an early sign of psychiatric or social factors that contributed to later disability, the researchers caution.
Heavy pot use in teen years may predict later-life disability Lifescript.com

Obama smoked heavily at age 18 he said so!
At 53 Obama is NOW at the age where heaviest users are beginning to see the affects.
And this is the guy with his finger on the trigger.... GREAT!!!
Can you post a link where Obama said he was a heavy pot smoker? Not saying you are full of bullshit and a dirty liar, I just want proof.

I'm sorry, but pot has never ruined anyone's life that had a chance to be more than they would otherwise.

I won't be surprised however that if indeed pot gets legalized across the country and the parasite class becomes even more lethargic, that the "progressive" sociopaths will blame the GOP and libertarians for allowing (their agenda) pot legalization to pass. They will once again be demanding prohibitions and mandatory minimum sentences.

There are countless issues one can find to blast Obama over but smoking dope is hardly one of them.

Again... FACTS...
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - A long-term study of Swedish men finds that those who smoked marijuana at age 18, especially the heaviest users, were more likely to end up on the nation's disability rolls by age 59.

It's unclear whether the pot use in adolescence may have led to more severe substance abuse or was an early sign of psychiatric or social factors that contributed to later disability, the researchers caution.

At 53 Obama is NOW at the age where heaviest users are beginning to see the affects.
Can you post a link where Obama said he was a heavy pot smoker? Not saying you are full of bullshit and a dirty liar, I just want proof.
Read his books.

Again... FACTS...

In his new biography “Barack Obama: The Story,” to be published next month but widely excerpted in the press, David Maraniss of the Washington Post details Obama’s marijuana smoking when the future president was a high school student in Hawaii.

With a group of friends who called themselves “The Choom Gang” (mostly basketball buddies) the future president rode around in a VW van or hung out at a favorite island spot up Mount Tantalus on Oahu, smoking marijuana and sometime drinking beer.

"They parked single file on the grassy edge, turned up their stereos playing Aerosmith, Blue Öyster Cult, and Stevie Wonder, lit up some 'sweet-sticky Hawaiian buds,' and washed it down with 'green bottled beer' (the Choom Gang preferred Heineken, Beck's, and St. Pauli Girl)," Mr. Maraniss writes. "No shouting, no violence, no fights; they even cleaned up their beer bottles. This was their haven, in the darkness high above the city and the pressures of Punahou” – the private college-prep school Obama attended from fifth grade through graduation in 1979.
As a secondary school pupil in Honolulu, Hawaii, in the late 1970s, Mr Obama is said to have been a member of the "Choom Gang", a group of boys who played basketball and choomed, or smoked dope.

"Barry Obama was known for starting a few pot-smoking trends," according to David Maraniss, a Pulitzer Prize-winning author. "The first was called 'TA,' short for 'total absorption'." Mr Obama's favoured technique is described as "the antithesis" to Mr Clinton's eyebrow-raising claim to have barely participated in – and certainly not enjoyed – smoking the drug as a Rhodes scholar at University College from 1968 to 1970.

Any Choom Gang members caught daring to exhale before absorption was total "were assessed a penalty" and faced being "skipped the next time the joint came around," according to 'Barack Obama: The Story'.

All told, the future president is said to have been a bit of a drag. "When a joint was making the rounds, he often elbowed his way in, out of turn, shouted 'Intercepted!,' and took an extra hit," said Maraniss.
Barack Obama s marijuana smoking days with the Choom Gang - Telegraph

May 30, 7:05 AM (ET)

LONDON (AP) — Paul McCartney says he has given up marijuana after many years of indulgence and now prefers wine or "a nice margarita."

The former Beatle told the Daily Mirror he doesn't want to set a bad example for his children and grandchildren by using marijuana. He said Saturday his decision is "a parent thing."

He says "the last time I smoked was a long time ago."

McCartney had been a long-time marijuana user who spent 10 nights in jail after he was arrested trying to enter Japan with a large quantity of the drug in 1980.

The 72-year-old British rock/pop star is fit and has long advocated a vegetarian lifestyle. He continues to perform for adoring crowds worldwide.

My Way News - McCartney says he s given up pot now that he s a granddad

Yea right Paul!!!
After your influence over millions that had thousands emulating your drug life making it sound cool and the
HIP thing to do... you realize what you've done!
Now we have to clean up the drug messes caused by these people including Obama who was among
those influenced to use drugs... Mr. Cool right?
And now we have a clouded brain in a screwed up President.... Paul thanks for nothing!!!
View attachment 41855

Why isn't this in the satire section? My favorite was how McCartney is responsible for Obama.

The pot revolution would have happened with or without Paul McCartney.
WOW! What an insight! YOU smokin' right NOW? MAN that is heavy!
Who in the f...k said McCartney started the "Pot Revolution" I certainly didn't!
But see that kind of convoluted "disjointed" comment DOES come from a whacked out brain!
I was pointing out (which obviously went WAY over your head!!) that all those insecure people that needed an altered universe which I gather includes you... were influenced by the cool guys...i.e Beatles.."Rolling stones", "Jim Morrison" et.al... the guys that got the girls that needed grass to make them attractive... you know guys like you!
So snort another line, toke another joint man and see if you can "read between the lines"!

Who in the f...k said McCartney started the "Pot Revolution" I certainly didn't!
But see that kind of convoluted "disjointed" comment DOES come from a whacked out brain!
I was pointing out (which obviously went WAY over your head!!) that all those insecure people that needed an altered universe which I gather includes you... were influenced by the cool guys...i.e Beatles.."Rolling stones", "Jim Morrison" et.al... the guys that got the girls that needed grass to make them attractive... you know guys like you!
So snort another line, toke another joint man and see if you can "read between the lines"!
I don't need to read between the lines to see that you're a fucking idiot. You clearly are trying to assign responsibility to McCartney, Stones, Morrison, etc. for the actions of others. You sound like somebody who has a substance abuse problem and is looking for someone to blame other than yourself. Learn how to take responsibility for your own actions, loser.

I don't need to read between the lines to see that you're a fucking idiot. You clearly are trying to assign responsibility to McCartney, Stones, Morrison, etc. for the actions of others. You sound like somebody who has a substance abuse problem and is looking for someone to blame other than yourself. Learn how to take responsibility for your own actions, loser.

So you don't believe advertisers spending billions a year in advertising shows how behavior is influenced?
These people advocated drug use. They are NO different the cigarette manufacturers advertising their product for years.
The "glamorous", "cool", "HIP" life style you obviously defend did cause young people to destroy their lives.
Of course being a LIP you are outraged that NOW McCartney recognizes what most of us other then you obviously
did...i.e. the YOUTH are the most at risk and yet you defend these guys!

Were you ALWAYS this stupid or did you stick your head up a bong too many times???

Last edited:

So you don't believe advertisers spending billions a year in advertising shows how behavior is influenced?
These people advocated drug use. They are NO different the cigarette manufacturers advertising their product for years.
The "glamorous", "cool", "HIP" life style you obviously defend did cause young people to destroy their lives.
Of course being a LIP you are outraged that NOW McCartney recognizes what most of us other then you obviously

Were you ALWAYS this stupid or did you stick your head up a bong to many times???
I'm not "outraged" about anything, drama queen. You're the one foaming at the mouth (because I'm not seeing things your way). Now you're trying to equate McCartney and others with cigarette manufacturers? You really think the Beatles' objective was to get people to use drugs? You're desperate. Your thread is a failure, buddy, and so are you. If you want censorship, there's plenty of it in Iran, N. Korea, Cuba, maybe you should consider relocating since you obviously need a big brother to protect you from all those bad influences in the music industry. BTW, you should learn how to spell before calling other people "stupid".

Were you ALWAYS this stupid or did you stick your head up a bong to many times???
I'm not "outraged" about anything, drama queen. You're the one foaming at the mouth (because I'm not seeing things your way). Now you're trying to equate McCartney and others with cigarette manufacturers? You really think the Beatles' objective was to get people to use drugs? You're desperate. Your thread is a failure, buddy, and so are you. If you want censorship, there's plenty of it in Iran, N. Korea, Cuba, maybe you should consider relocating since you obviously need a big brother to protect you from all those bad influences in the music industry. BTW, you should learn how to spell before calling other people "stupid".

Your defending the Beatles etc. is out of touch with reality. A majority of their songs were either drug related, drug induced and definitely glorified drug use.

HE EVEN SAID SO!!!
He confirmed that drugs influenced some of the group's songs. "A song like 'Got to Get You Into My Life,' that's directly about pot, although everyone missed it at the time," McCartney said. " 'Day Tripper,' that's one about acid. 'Lucy in the Sky,' that's pretty obvious. There's others that make subtle hints about drugs, but, you know, it's easy to overestimate the influence of drugs on the Beatles' music."

McCartney added: "Just about everyone was doing drugs in one form or another and we were no different, but the writing was too important for us to mess it up by getting off our heads all the time."
McCartney Of Course Those Songs Were About Drugs washingtonpost.com

Your defending the Beatles etc. is out of touch with reality. A majority of their songs were either drug related, drug induced and definitely glorified drug use.

HE EVEN SAID SO!!!
He confirmed that drugs influenced some of the group's songs. "A song like 'Got to Get You Into My Life,' that's directly about pot, although everyone missed it at the time," McCartney said. " 'Day Tripper,' that's one about acid. 'Lucy in the Sky,' that's pretty obvious. There's others that make subtle hints about drugs, but, you know, it's easy to overestimate the influence of drugs on the Beatles' music."

McCartney added: "Just about everyone was doing drugs in one form or another and we were no different, but the writing was too important for us to mess it up by getting off our heads all the time."
You missed my point. A lot of their music may have been about drugs but their intention was not to intentionally destroy people's lives. Is this too complicated for you?

HE EVEN SAID SO!!!

You missed my point. A lot of their music may have been about drugs but their intention was not to intentionally destroy people's lives. Is this too complicated for you?

Famous last words.."I didn't know the gun was loaded"! "I never intended..." doesn't make any difference.
The results are the same whether intended or not.
McCartney is worth an estimated $660 million.Dec 2, 2014
Jagger is worth an estimated $300 million.
Lennon net worth of $800 million
Starr net worth $300 million
Between the four alone, over $2 billion in personal wealth aggregated from music that based on glorifying the drug culture.

Have we heard of any effort to help mitigate the expenses members of families incurred trying to help a drug addict person let alone
any use of this $2 billion to undo their "misguided intention"??

May 30, 7:05 AM (ET)

LONDON (AP) — Paul McCartney says he has given up marijuana after many years of indulgence and now prefers wine or "a nice margarita."

The former Beatle told the Daily Mirror he doesn't want to set a bad example for his children and grandchildren by using marijuana. He said Saturday his decision is "a parent thing."

He says "the last time I smoked was a long time ago."

McCartney had been a long-time marijuana user who spent 10 nights in jail after he was arrested trying to enter Japan with a large quantity of the drug in 1980.

The 72-year-old British rock/pop star is fit and has long advocated a vegetarian lifestyle. He continues to perform for adoring crowds worldwide.

My Way News - McCartney says he s given up pot now that he s a granddad

Yea right Paul!!!
After your influence over millions that had thousands emulating your drug life making it sound cool and the
HIP thing to do... you realize what you've done!
Now we have to clean up the drug messes caused by these people including Obama who was among
those influenced to use drugs... Mr. Cool right?
And now we have a clouded brain in a screwed up President.... Paul thanks for nothing!!!
View attachment 41855
So you have Oblama smoking a cigarette for a Paul McCartney pot OP, what did you smoke??

Last edited:

HE EVEN SAID SO!!!

Famous last words.."I didn't know the gun was loaded"! "I never intended..." doesn't make any difference.
Between the four alone, over $2 billion in personal wealth aggregated from music that based on glorifying the drug culture.

Have we heard of any effort to help mitigate the expenses members of families incurred trying to help a drug addict person let alone
All you need is Love is a song about drugs?

The very last thing this country needs is for government (federal or state) creating laws that control behavior. It is NOT their [government] responsibility or function.

Even calling maryjane a drug misuses the word.
Now, alcohol; there's a drug!

HE EVEN SAID SO!!!

I noticed you didn't mention country singers who sing about getting drunk. Are they ok or do you want them to fund MADD? How about songs about making love? Should they cough up a few million to help unwed mothers? And let's not forget that scumbag Shakespeare for writing Romeo and Juliet. How many teenagers killed themselves after reading it? Hell, why don't we just bring back censorship, would that make you happy?

Forum List

Back