Now Golfers are Polluting Eerytime They Lose a Ball...

You obviously have no idea of the stupidity you are displaying so Im not even bothering with you

This from the source of this:

Lets say you pour a bottle of bleach a day into a pond for 5 years. What is left that is living after that? Nothing.

Fucktard.

Thats not much of an argument. I couild say you suck donkey nuts but that doesnt add anything to the discussion.

Why am I a fucktard?

You obviously have no idea of the stupidity you are displaying so Im not even bothering with you.

The laws of physics state that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed ... thus ... all matter (materials) we use to make anything is therefore already here. So ... these chemicals are just returning to their natural state, since that's where they came from initially ... the planet. So .... unless there is some strange new technology capable of breaking those laws ... these golf balls are just (like all our "trash") where they belong ... on the planet.

So what youre saying is the golf balls came from the lake and therefore have been returned?

Thought you environuts were good at thinking globally... guess I over estimated you.

The laws of physics state that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed ... thus ... all matter (materials) we use to make anything is therefore already here. So ... these chemicals are just returning to their natural state, since that's where they came from initially ... the planet. So .... unless there is some strange new technology capable of breaking those laws ... these golf balls are just (like all our "trash") where they belong ... on the planet.

So what youre saying is the golf balls came from the lake and therefore have been returned?

Thought you environuts were good at thinking globally... guess I over estimated you.

Well, if the golf balls were spread over the entire globe, then I wouldnt say we had that much of a problem, but they arent. They are concentrated in one lake and many others for that matter.

That brings us back to what I said earlier, if you pour a chlorine based bleach into a pond everyday for 5 years, whats left alive? Nothing.

Chlorine came from nature. Its everywhere in nature. You know what its like to swim in over chlorinated water. It burns your eyes.

Its just as bad as Ammonia. Thats also abundant in nature. Take a big smell from a bottle of ammonia. Smell healthy?

Well, if the golf balls were spread over the entire globe, then I wouldnt say we had that much of a problem, but they arent. They are concentrated in one lake and many others for that matter.

That brings us back to what I said earlier, if you pour a chlorine based bleach into a pond everyday for 5 years, whats left alive? Nothing.

Chlorine came from nature. Its everywhere in nature. You know what its like to swim in over chlorinated water. It burns your eyes.

Its just as bad as Ammonia. Thats also abundant in nature. Take a big smell from a bottle of ammonia. Smell healthy?

Then slap on your waders.

Ive noticed you like dodging the issue.

and you like the smell of piss.

Dodging? You think there's a problem, I recommend you do something about it ... and I'm the one dodging?

No, dodging is seeing a problem then making someone else fix it. ;) Learn English please.

Dodging? You think there's a problem, I recommend you do something about it ... and I'm the one dodging?

No, dodging is seeing a problem then making someone else fix it. ;) Learn English please.

No, dodging is when you cant argue a point rationally and revert to rhetoric as you have been doing. Learn how to discuss.

:rofl: Okay, now you've made me laugh ... Let me know when you go an clean up the lost balls yourself, it's very hypocritical to ask someone else to do what you are unwilling to do yourself.

Is funny reading from the end of a post to the first post, chlorine, I just ate chlorine with my breakfast, it was bonded to sodium. I do this two or three times a day. I dont get the connection to golf balls in a lake.

Is funny reading from the end of a post to the first post, chlorine, I just ate chlorine with my breakfast, it was bonded to sodium. I do this two or three times a day. I dont get the connection to golf balls in a lake.

I love mine on everything! Tomatoes with sliced up ... oranges even ... nummers!

The connection is a faulty one, but even that's moot ... they want everyone else to clean up, but when you ask them to they call you insane or a troll, that's the gist of it.

Good God. Such a simple solution. Make the golf balls out of materials that are harmless as they break down.

:eusa_eh: Um ... not simple ... a simple solution is you and those who are soooooooo damned "concerned" about the lakes going swimming and cleaning them out. Like us old environmentalists who went and actually *gasp* cleaned the trash you idiots left in the parks after rallies. If you cared so much about the lakes, you'd be out there cleaning them instead of burning energy posting drivel online. Face up to it, you don't care about the environment, you want only a few major businesses to hold all the power and to tell everyone else how to live.

Forum List

Back