Now gay people can get married AND enjoy lobster!

After all this I still don't get why people are so worried about them calling it marriage, why does that bother people so much, it's just a fucking word! Hell, nuts marry bolts, solder marries wire together, code marries users to their computers ... really ... how much importance do you place on a word?

Easy. Conservatives don't like change, they pretty much are creeped out by gays, and they think gays need to be cured.

That said, I think we are witnessing the utter collapse of the anti-gay, anti-equality Conservative coalition in this country. It is astonishing how rapidly things are changing. :clap2:

So only democrats are allowed to make brash generalizations about groups of people.

Last edited:
After all this I still don't get why people are so worried about them calling it marriage, why does that bother people so much, it's just a fucking word! Hell, nuts marry bolts, solder marries wire together, code marries users to their computers ... really ... how much importance do you place on a word?

Easy. Conservatives don't like change, they pretty much are creeped out by gays, and they think gays need to be cured.

That said, I think we are witnessing the utter collapse of the anti-gay, anti-equality Conservative coalition in this country. It is astonishing how rapidly things are changing. :clap2:

So only democrats are allowed to make brash generalizations about groups of people.
he just exposed how fucking STUPID he is
like he always does

uh, conservatives have blocked every attempt at gay equality for the last 20 years.

Liberals and progressives have been at the forefront of gay equality, and every other single movement for social justice in the last 100 years. Cons have been MIA

If you're embarrased by that, maybe you belong to the wrong ideology. I'm not embarrased of my ideology.

uh, conservatives have blocked every attempt at gay equality for the last 20 years.

Liberals and progressives have been at the forefront of gay equality, and every other single movement for social justice in the last 100 years. Cons have been MIA

If you're embarrased by that, maybe you belong to the wrong ideology. I'm not embarrased of my ideology.

do you know my ideology?

By the way, Obama does NOT support gay marriage. I didn't know he was a conservative. His view on the subject is identical to Bush's.

Last edited:

Must be why all of those democratic Obama supporters voted against gay marriage in CA this past election then,causing the gay community freak out. Oops...

It's not even a Dem vs. Rep issue ... people really need to get over that idiotic divide.

I never said Dem or Rep.

I said Liberals and Conservatives. They're not the same thing.

Its flat out fucking laughable to re-write history, and claim it wasn't the conservative rightwing movement who fought gay equality, tooth and nail.

It's not even a Dem vs. Rep issue ... people really need to get over that idiotic divide.

I never said Dem or Rep.

Its flat out fucking laughable to re-write history, and claim it wasn't the conservative rightwing movement who fought gay equality, tooth and nail.

so you are either calling Bush a liberal or Obama a conservative. This is great stuff.

I never said Dem or Rep.

its not a conservative vs liberal issue either, numbnuts

So when does Maine and these other States authorize Incestuous relationships?

What would be the rationale for that? Are incestuous couples denied the right to file a joint tax return or something?

The entire argument of the left is that gay marriage is all about two consenting adults that love each other and so should have the right to marry. Well then two adults that happen to love each other that do NOT have the right to marry would be incestuous relationships. And no they do not have the same rights as Gays now have in Maine.

Where is the outrage, the demands for equality, the insistence that what two consenting adults want to do is not the States business?

Oh fuck whether it's left or right. Who gives a crap? It's the right thing to do. They're not getting married in church, and they should have the same rights under the law that straight people have.

I would disagree more but I can't be bothered.

What would be the rationale for that? Are incestuous couples denied the right to file a joint tax return or something?

The entire argument of the left is that gay marriage is all about two consenting adults that love each other and so should have the right to marry. Well then two adults that happen to love each other that do NOT have the right to marry would be incestuous relationships. And no they do not have the same rights as Gays now have in Maine.

Where is the outrage, the demands for equality, the insistence that what two consenting adults want to do is not the States business?

Oh fuck whether it's left or right. Who gives a crap? It's the right thing to do. They're not getting married in church, and they should have the same rights under the law that straight people have.

should a brother and sister be allowed to marry? what about brother/brother or father/daughter?

should a brother and sister be allowed to marry? what about brother/brother or father/daughter?

Ask RGS. He has a view. I'm not talking about that.

I never said Dem or Rep.

It's also fucking laughable to suggest that all conservatives are right wing.

do you know my ideology?

By the way, Obama does NOT support gay marriage. I didn't know he was a conservative. His view on the subject is identical to Bush's.

Not completely true. Obama has said that he will not oppose the right of states to allow gays to marry, and wants to construct a federal civil union legally identical to marriage. Bush championed and signed the DOMA in order to prevent gay marriages from ever becoming nationally recognized. Obama does not have the best possible stance in regards to gay marriage, but at least he is willing to step out of the way for it.

do you know my ideology?

Not completely true. Obama has said that he will not oppose the right of states to allow gays to marry, and wants to construct a federal civil union legally identical to marriage. Bush championed and signed the DOMA in order to prevent gay marriages from ever becoming nationally recognized. Obama does not have the best possible stance in regards to gay marriage, but at least he is willing to step out of the way for it.

Is not opposing the same as supporting? If he supports it, why does he want to create something identical to it? So he doesn't have to get off the fence?

So when does Maine and these other States authorize Incestuous relationships?

It's right around the corner. So is legalizing pedophilia if the sickos have their way. Homosexuality is perversion, pure and simple, and the perverts have waged a FULL BLOWN WAR against ANYONE who would DARE speak out against them. After they ruin the institution of marriage, they'll move on to the next step, and I can guarantee you RGS, it will either be pushing for acceptance of incest or pedophilia, or both. These perverts won't stop with marriage.

They have a fight though. Normal people don't like these liberal shit bag judges legislating from the bench. Iowa already has problems with their newly passed homo marriage law. It's being challenge by the people, because it WASN'T the PEOPLE of Iowa that said they wanted it. It was EIGHT PEOPLE with enough power to impose THEIR WILL on the people, AGAINST the will of the people. I'd BET the same is true in Maine. That's the ONLY way these liberal homo agenda activists can do their dirty deeds, because when ever they put these laws up for public vote, they get VOTED DOWN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back