Now gay people can get married AND enjoy lobster!

Why? google isn't a proper name... :lol:
actually, it is ;)

So is Christian.

I'll capitalize google when people I see people capitalizing Christian.

Technically, it's a form of religion, each of the churches would be capitalized though, like Baptist, Protestant, etc. but the word "christian" is a form of religion meaning "follower of Christ", using the word christ as a name. If there was only one church, one solid belief instead of a core of beliefs then it would be. But it's now like the word pagan, many variations revolving around a core belief. As I said, semantics. Google though is like Chrysler or Microsoft, it's the name of a single entity with no variations on it.

Homosexuality more dangerous than terrorism in America

By Daniel Jeremiah

Webster’s dictionary defines danger as “exposure or liability to injury, pain, or loss,” a synonym of dangerous is “risky.” While terrorism in America has killed a little over 3,000 people in the continental 48 states in the last 15 years, homosexual behavior has killed over 100,000.

DANGER TO LIFE
— While Demography magazine has a high-side estimate that the percentage of Americans who are homosexual is only 4 percent, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control estimates that 60 percent of HIV cases are caused by homosexual behavior. This means that of the 16,000 AIDS deaths per year in America (per The Sunday Times), at least 144,000 people were killed because of homosexual relations in the same 15 year period.

DANGER TO HEALTH — Forty-three percent of white male homosexuals have had sex with 500 or more partners and 28 percent have had one thousand or more sex partners (Bell and Weinberg). Because of this, the rate of infection from various sexually transmitted diseases is huge, such as gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, and HPV.

For example, Dr. Andrew Grulich reported HPV infects over 90 percent of HIV-positive homosexual men and 65 percent of HIV-negative homosexual men.

DANGER TO FINANCES — Recent research says that the average person diagnosed with HIV will accumulate $618,000 in additional hospital bills before death. Most homosexuals do not have that much cash on hand, so innocent Americans are paying that either through higher taxes because of payment default or higher health insurance premiums because of this homosexual lifestyle.

DANGER TO CULTURE — Homosexual relationships break down the traditional family unit of a father and mother at home which is proven to be the best for raising healthy children. Median age of death for homosexuals is 20 years younger than the general population (Paul Cameron, Ph.D.), leaving children without their parents at a much younger age. And wide-spread homosexual behavior would eventually bring the human species to extinction through lack of procreation. So it would be dangerous to the culture to promote homosexuality.

Homosexuality more dangerous than terrorism in America | Tulsa Beacon

Sorry Pale, but as I said, your sources are pulling up a specific slant with all information interpreted with a very biased angle. I could pull up sources with the exact opposite results that are just as valid and biased.

actually, it is ;)

So is Christian.

I'll capitalize google when people I see people capitalizing Christian.

Technically, it's a form of religion, each of the churches would be capitalized though, like Baptist, Protestant, etc. but the word "christian" is a form of religion meaning "follower of Christ", using the word christ as a name. If there was only one church, one solid belief instead of a core of beliefs then it would be. But it's now like the word pagan, many variations revolving around a core belief. As I said, semantics. Google though is like Chrysler or Microsoft, it's the name of a single entity with no variations on it.
Hmmm... well, I beg to differ KK. Christianity isn't a form of religion, it IS the religion.

I guess I take offense to someone not capitalizing it because I do the same thing. It's one of the ways I show my opposition to something, i.e. obama. I never capitalize his name either. So, I'll just bite it. It's my own tactic.

Sorry Pale, but as I said, your sources are pulling up a specific slant with all information interpreted with a very biased angle. I could pull up sources with the exact opposite results that are just as valid and biased.

No, I don't believe they are KK. Because it's one study after another done by completely different entities over many, many years, and they all come up with the same thing, and I don't believe you can show them wrong. You haven't so far... :eusa_eh:

At some point you have to realize that maybe you're wrong, and there's proof to a point that you may have thought different.

Last edited:
Aah ... but there is your proof that they are biased. The results of different studies wouldn't show the same results unless they are looking for those specific results or they are copying the same data from the other studies. As I said, I can find just as many sources saying the exact opposite, all just as credible. But because my searches tend to have more left leaning click through results my Google search will pull up all left leaning sources.

Oh, and just because I don't capitalize something doesn't mean I am against it, though I would concede that perhaps it has a much smaller influence in my life. As for Obama, I don't like him either, he's a moronic American Idol star who just couldn't sing, so he ran for president instead.

Aah ... but there is your proof that they are biased. The results of different studies wouldn't show the same results unless they are looking for those specific results or they are copying the same data from the other studies. As I said, I can find just as many sources saying the exact opposite, all just as credible. But because my searches tend to have more left leaning click through results my Google search will pull up all left leaning sources.
Well quit telling me you can and let's see some. I don't think you can find anything that has a shred of scientific credibility, as I have, and could continue to seemingly without end. It's easy to show how destructive the homosexual lifestyle is when.... IT IS.

Oh, and just because I don't capitalize something doesn't mean I am against it, though I would concede that perhaps it has a much smaller influence in my life. As for Obama, I don't like him either, he's a moronic American Idol star who just couldn't sing, so he ran for president instead.

lol-028.gif

Forum List

Back