NOW Endorses Bacmann

And in what universe would NOW endorse a man??

...they do endorse men.

This only proves that progressives are retarded and care more about aesthetics than anything else.

You might want to go back and read the OP again.

Yes progressive men who let their wives strangle them with their panties.

Those aren't men they're progressive self-loathers.

This has nothing to do with the poster.

I'm shocked that a collectivist group endorsed a right winger...

This only proves that progressives are retarded and care more about aesthetics than anything else.

That or they're attempting to put her against Obama which would secure another 4 years of Obama.

They endorsed Obama.

And.... they have not endorsed Bachman. Basic comprehension, find it, use it.

So lying is cool?

Intellectual deception is ok?

Maybe I am wrong for not reading the op - however lying is worse.

NOW is an organization who are women second and Democrats first. Of course they'd never endorse her

That or they're attempting to put her against Obama which would secure another 4 years of Obama.

They endorsed Obama.

While throwing Sarah Palin under the bus!

They endorsed Obama.

While Obama threw his own mother and grandmother under the bus.

They endorsed Obama.

They are not the 'National Organization of Women' they are the 'National Organization of Witches'. They don't respect women, they whore for the left wing. Nothing more.

NOW has worked hard to support women who want to reject some of the traditional American values. Everyone should have a voice, so they have a place at the table IMO....but they cringe at women like Bachmann because they don't provide the sort of role model that they believe exemplifies the best woman.

So a woman who excels in an arena dominated by men and who is arguably the most prominent Republican Woman holding office in the country and who is an outspoken advocate of women's rights as people ant not just as sexual objects violates the goals of the National organization of Women?

Interesting...

You don't agree that Bachmann is not NOW's cup of tea??:lol:

NOW has worked hard to support women who want to reject some of the traditional American values. Everyone should have a voice, so they have a place at the table IMO....but they cringe at women like Bachmann because they don't provide the sort of role model that they believe exemplifies the best woman.

So a woman who excels in an arena dominated by men and who is arguably the most prominent Republican Woman holding office in the country and who is an outspoken advocate of women's rights as people ant not just as sexual objects violates the goals of the National organization of Women?

Interesting...

You don't agree that Bachmann is not NOW's cup of tea??:lol:

I agree that she is not and assert that she should be. She is an accomplished woman who has a law degree, has worked as a lawyer, has owned a business, has been active in her community, has raised foster children, is now holding elected office and is doing a pretty good job running for President.

As a role model, if your looking for a woman to model the successful way to live as a professional, a business person, an elected official, a mother, a community activist or a community organizer, you'd be hard pressed to find a person more qualified to occupy the pedestal.

If only she'd aborted her children instead of giving birth. Then they could support her. Of course, her children probably would not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back