Now a Dead Thread

I was at this 1994 Sacramento Dead Show. And being my young, "crazy" days I admit I was mentally blazing & sparkling off this tiny black gel-cap of pure LSD-25 at the time. So you can imagine the visceral experience of hearing this over the Dead's mountainous, 350-speaker sound system and the flaring light show.

I was at this 1994 Sacramento Dead Show. And being my young, "crazy" days I admit I was mentally blazing & sparkling off this tiny black gel-cap of pure LSD-25 at the time. So you can imagine the visceral experience of hearing this over the Dead's mountainous, 350-speaker sound system and the flaring light show.

You don't need to say a thing to me about GD concerts. I went to probably more than my share of them, and, no, I'm not going to share details beyond that. LOL

The Dead managed to hang on to the unpretentious fun enjoyed by every teen aged garage band that ever existed, and their audience could tell.

Now for Jerry's feel-good country western song. I have an elderly, Deadhead mother-in-law who always told me that the Dead were the "happiest" rock and roll she's ever heard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back