Now 7th largest fire in history and growing

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I was taking a look at the business channels and this came up when I got to fox business but had not been mentioned yet on CNBC or Bloomberg. The fires are growing fast and new milestones.

I was taking a look at the business channels and this came up when I got to fox business but had not been mentioned yet on CNBC or Bloomberg. The fires are growing fast and new milestones.
You forgot the link. I don't know what you're talking about.

It was arson!
No it wasn't. You are thinking of the fire down near Hemet...that one was arson and is now mostly contained. I believe he's referring to the Carr fire up near Redding and that one is known to have been caused by a car having mechanical difficulties on the side of the road.
Do you have a link? I would like to read about it!

It was arson!
No it wasn't. You are thinking of the fire down near Hemet...that one was arson and is now mostly contained. I believe he's referring to the Carr fire up near Redding and that one is known to have been caused by a car having mechanical difficulties on the side of the road.
Do you have a link? I would like to read about it!
The Carr Fire Is California's Deadliest and Biggest Blaze of the Year (So Far)

This is going to be huge a hit to the CA tax base as insurance money is used to relocate to some place safer.

Forum List

Back