Novote November

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
If you are as fed up with US politics as I am.
Support not voting for anyone for president this November.
And vote against all incumbents in congress.

Im not fed up with politics at all. I want to influence the way the nation goes, even if its only a small amount.

I don't think that's a very good idea at all. Its how the teabaggers got elected and look what a disaster they are.

I'd rather not vote for even more people, like the teabagger, who don't know what they're doing, especially since we still do have some very good people in Congress. Makes ore sense to me to decide who really represents your best interest and vote for those people.

OTOH, I've been reading that there's a "huge" grassroots movement on to write in Ron Paul.

It's not the Tea Party's fault that Obama has been a crappy President. You can't blame us for what the person in power does.

I'm sure I will vote for a 3rd party candidate for prez and I will be voting against any incumbent. I hope before I die, that there is a party that actually represents the best interest of the people first, unlike the GOP/Dems.. That would be a welcome change from what we got now. We have Big Money whores and they are fucking over your basic American, these losers love their parties more than their own country.

It's not the Tea Party's fault that Obama has been a crappy President. You can't blame us for what the person in power does.

:lol: Everyone is to blame, including the Tea Party/Corporate Party. By refusing to trying to work with lesser radical elements in Washington, they became obstructionists. Their actions/inactions played into the drop with the credit rating is a perfect example.

Wrong.

The president can only sign what comes across his desk. For example, the pubs are still holding the 3 million jobs high ways bill hostage and say they won't vote on it until they get their ransom paid of that stupid "death panel". Another example - look how long before the pubs agreed to let the US profit from Keystone and all the while, they were in front of TV cameras, lying their damn heads off.

There are others and we all know it. He can't sign what they filibuster and all they do is filibuster.

(Yes of course I know he has pushed through jobs bills and other legislation [like the enormous increase in oil drilling the pubs pretend isn't happening] but that's not always possible. )

Not vote for the incumbent? I plan to do that for the presidential race. That's for sure.

I definitely plan to support the incumbent in the WI gubernatorial and vice gubernatorial recall elections, and congressional races too.

Last edited:
I don't think that's a very good idea at all. Its how the teabaggers got elected and look what a disaster they are.

I'd rather not vote for even more people, like the teabagger, who don't know what they're doing, especially since we still do have some very good people in Congress. Makes ore sense to me to decide who really represents your best interest and vote for those people.

OTOH, I've been reading that there's a "huge" grassroots movement on to write in Ron Paul.

Posts like this make me laugh and cry at the same time.

Do you really not realize that you sound exactly, 100%, with no exception, just like the right wing. Oh, except you replace left with right, democrat with republican, ect, ect.

So, to someone who is outside the idiocy of partisan politics, both sides look like fucking morons to me. You see, the problem is that both sides are spot on when they describe the opposition. Both parties really are that bad. But the hacks have their blinders on, so they only see the side of the coin that they want to, they never dare turn the coin around and look at the other side.

Obama kept the Ship of State, Afloat despite the politics ... it would be a shame to let a job well done go by without a positive vote.

It's certainly an option at the moment, but if I don't vote for President I'm not going to vote at all so I won't vote against any incumbents in Congress either. Though it's looking like there might be a ballot initiative to change the Ohio Constitution that I may want to vote for, so if I go for that I may just write in Ron Paul since I'm there.

Not vote for the incumbent? I plan to do that for the presidential race. That's for sure.

I definitely plan to support the incumbent in the WI gubernatorial and vice gubernatorial recall elections, and congressional races too.

I was for Cain, but now just voting against Obama. I am not a Romney fan, but afraid if people don't vote or cast their ballot for a third party, they'll be handing the election to Obama.

I think Walker has been the best thing to happen to WI in a long time. Of course, the greedy unions don't see it that way. They hate contributing to their own benefits even though the schools are better off now. The state went from a huge deficit to a huge surplus. And all that money would have gone to public unions who don't want to pay anything toward their own benefits and retirement. The tax payers have to contribute and the public unions should, too.

Last edited:

Wrong.

The president can only sign what comes across his desk. For example, the pubs are still holding the 3 million jobs high ways bill hostage and say they won't vote on it until they get their ransom paid of that stupid "death panel". Another example - look how long before the pubs agreed to let the US profit from Keystone and all the while, they were in front of TV cameras, lying their damn heads off.

There are others and we all know it. He can't sign what they filibuster and all they do is filibuster.

(Yes of course I know he has pushed through jobs bills and other legislation [like the enormous increase in oil drilling the pubs pretend isn't happening] but that's not always possible. )

Yeah. I know the President can only sign what comes to his desk.

Which is precisely why the DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED SENATE should get off its butt and start voting for the measures and budgets the House has been sending them for the past two years. And Democrats probably should have done something to help the country the two years they controlled both Houses of Congress at the beginning of Obama's term. You know, instead of passing legislation that is screwing this nation to hell.

I thought you said the economy was improving and jobs are growing.....
"2 years of private sector job growth"
2012-2010=2
:eusa_shhh:

I can't not vote, USC.

It's my civic responsibility.
:salute:
I've only voted for 2 incumbents in my life..... W (sorry) ... and my Congressman, but 2 terms is my limit for Congress and Senate.

Forum List

Back