November 2010

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I will be practicing my line... "ohh shut up, you lost we won" to be used over and over on the democrats after the next election. They all seem to think it is an appropriate response so I will be using it a lot.

I will be practicing my line... "ohh shut up, you lost we won" to be used over and over on the democrats after the next election. They all seem to think it is an appropriate response so I will be using it a lot.

Talking to yourself there Sarge? Oh by the way, find the holy grail aka "Obama's REAL birth certificate" yet? :eusa_eh:

Don't forget to add "elections have consequences" to the end of your line.

Perhaps you can answer this question for me. After you answer it, I have a follow-up question. Would you say that Republicans were the main supporters of the invasion of Iraq? (Be honest)

Perhaps you can answer this question for me. After you answer it, I have a follow-up question. Would you say that Republicans were the main supporters of the invasion of Iraq? (Be honest)
Nope. Seeing as though how the votes went down in both houses, it was pretty much a united effort!

What does the war in Iraq have to do with the number of unemployed Democraps come the election of 2010? I fail to follow your logic unless you tell me that every Democrap that gets tossed out of Congress on his ear after the next election is going to run down and join the military. If I were them I would start working on my resume now - except for Nancy Pelosi. Hookers don't need resumes.

What does the war in Iraq have to do with the number of unemployed Democraps come the election of 2010? I fail to follow your logic unless you tell me that every Democrap that gets tossed out of Congress on his ear after the next election is going to run down and join the military. If I were them I would start working on my resume now - except for Nancy Pelosi. Hookers don't need resumes.

Well if he had answered my question, I would of been able to make my point. However, he didn't.

Gunny...you are on

You just may be waiting a long time

Fact is ...you guys were given complete control over the country for 6 years and you fucked up big time. Biggest Terrorist attack in history, two wars with neither properly executed, fucked up Katrina rescue, largest recession in 70 years...

"We the People" decided we had had enough of republican leadership and rightfully sent them into exile.

Now you are trying to equate ending the recession and passing healthcare to the fuckups of the republicans........."We the People" are not going to buy it

Retired, you are talking to seven people all huddled under a sheet.

Your political team is going to its butt kicked next year, guaranteed.

Forum List

Back