Novel way of doing reparations for war.

Sep 12, 2008
An one woman apology campaign. But only if they are cute.

japanese-av-model.jpg

Japanese AV star with a doctorate, Anri Suzuki, 24, is having sex with Chinese students for free in Japan to apologize for her country’s invasion of China.

Suzuki won her doctors degree in history at one of the prestigious universities in her home country. Unlike other graduates, she focused on the Japanese invasion of China; writing the paper “The History of the Japanese Invasion into China.”

“We have to respect history and cannot obliterate it. I want to cure the wounds of Chinese with my body, and I am practicing this by having sex with Chinese students in Japan,” she said. “I think it is psychological compensation to them. Actually, Chinese students treat me more friendly and comfortably than Japanese.” [Korea Times]

Talk about a way to recruit foreign students to your school. I wonder if anyone has inquired on whether the bombing of Pearl Harbor counts for Americans to get this benefit?

In Japan, however, the story was shot down almost immediately. Suzuki posted an in-depth blog entry in which she refuted the claims made in the article one by one. For instance, she’s never even been to Taiwan and has certainly never given any interviews there. The fake article also states that Suzuki has a doctorate in Sino-Japanese history. However, Suzuki points out that she’s a high school graduate and has never even attended university, let alone earned a doctorate. The only part of the story she seems to agree with is the fact that she’s appeared in adult videos.

The moral of the story? Check your sources. If something seems completely stupid and made up, it probably is.

P.S. My sincere apologies to any Chinese students whose hopes have been dashed
Anri Suzuki is not offering sex as reparations for the Second Sino-Japanese War - Nippon Cinema

Forum List

Back