Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures

I own guns dumbass, I use them to kill things.
<><><><><><><><>
prove it by posting a photo of yourself with your gun and something you killed :up:

a will bet $100.00 that you will not, simply because you CAN NOT !! :up:
<><><><><><><>
yoooooo hooooooo.., hey mouth, got a gun-n-game photo for us yet ?

i really sincerely and honestly want to see your gun-n-game hunting photo, surely after all these years in woods-n-fields there is a photo some where of you and your conquest over something you killed. :up: ....... :lmao:

<><><><><><><><>
prove it by posting a photo of yourself with your gun and something you killed :up:

a will bet $100.00 that you will not, simply because you CAN NOT !! :up:
<><><><><><><>
yoooooo hooooooo.., hey mouth, got a gun-n-game photo for us yet ?

i really sincerely and honestly want to see your gun-n-game hunting photo, surely after all these years in woods-n-fields there is a photo some where of you and your conquest over something you killed. :up: ....... :lmao:

Remember this?

pres-clinton.jpg

Leftists don't hunt unless it's a photo op and they're trying to court the hunting vote. Remember when John Kerry asked a sports store clerk "Can I get me a hunting license here?" It's all show for these gun grabbing assholes. I don't believe the pictures even when I see them.

Elitists understand that when guns and hunting are outlawed, the rich and the aristocracy will continue to hunt, just like they do in the UK. No law they pass on us will affect them.

It's about time the commies running larger cities can't violate State laws without consequences.

"Barely a week after taking effect, a novel state law that makes it easier for gun-rights groups to challenge local firearms measures in court is already sparking change: Nearly two dozen Pennsylvania municipalities have agreed to get rid of their potentially problematic ordinances rather than face litigation."

Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures - The Daily Progress Wire

Ok dems get out your crying towels and commence your whining.
You mostly shoot yourselves, or you kids, or other loved ones. Carry on little gun nuts.
if one repeats a lie often enough, someone somewhere might believe it, i wonder who that might be..? this is the 249,901 times you have said it, i think it goes in quarter million increments, so you need to get busy spreading that lie. :up: .... :lmao:
When most firearm deaths are people shooting themselves, with their own guns, what part of that do you believe to be a lie?

Those are suicides not accidents, prove that they wouldn't find another way absent a gun. I'm sure you have some obscure study tucked away some where.
See the drop in all suicides, not just gun suicides, when Australia bought the guns back from the population. The faster the buy-back, the sharper the drop. Guns are suicides machines, especially in the US.

And yet...the country with the HIGHEST suicide rate has, for all practical purposes, no private gun ownership. You fail, again, as usual.

Yep, a price not worth paying for a few suicidal idiots that will most likely find another way to do themselves in.
I know, you love your fucking guns, no matter the cost to others or the carnage. You'd rather lose a child than a gun, Carry on John Wayne Wannabe.

I bet just the sight of a gun makes you wet your little panties, so take your little pantywaste self to another thread and let the adults discuss the subject of the thread, which is commie city governments violating State laws.

So you're not only a liar, you're a hypocrite as well, maybe you should turn them in before you hurt yourself or one of your family members. Or are you the exception to all your fantasy rantings and are the only responsible gun owner in the country? Fuck off little person.
I am what you could never imagine, someone who walks the walk. No child is ever around my guns, and they are used only to kill things. Unlike you I don't treat them as toys.

BTW, pantywaist is spelled pantywaist. It is a child's undergarment that buttons at the waist. See how that works now?

No, you're a lying pussy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back