Novak Talks: Raises Questions For Fitzgerald

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Bonnie, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    July 12th, 2006

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5664

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=15988

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    What a set-up this was by enemies of the Bush Administration, and the American taxpayer had to foot the bill for an investigation that was a charade from the get-go! I hope someone in Washington, D.C. will send the NYT a bill for this needless government expense. Anyone who knew that Matt Cooper was involved in this escapade should have been highly suspicious. His wife was employed in the White House in an important position during the Clinton Administration.

3. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,714
    Joseph Wilson is a farce. He wasn't even a real ambassador, he was the Ambassador to Gabon, and since then insists he be called "Ambassador". He was never sent to Niger to investigate uranium sales by Cheney. I mean what the hell was he going to do, ask the Nigerians 'hey, did you guys sell some Uranium illegally to Saddam?' He never had any kind of authority to conduct inspections or interrogate Nigerian officials. He is a dumbass Clinton appointee whose aspiration is life is to have a TV movie made about him.
    He was part of the Kerry campaign and dreamed up this whole story in order to attack Bush. When Novak and other reporters started their investigations of course they found out who his wife was, because as they dug they found out Cheney never "sent him" to Niger, so when they dug more to find out who, they found out it was the stupid wife. That she was in the CIA and recommened her husband be sent to Niger.
    She was no secret "covert agent" either, yet after the story breaks she can be seen wearing a scarf and oversized sunglasses to play her role as "secret agent" who doesn't want to be seen.
    Gee I bet you Libs out there can't wait to watch the TV movie of James Bond and his "secret agent" wife.
    What a crock of shit:

Attached Files:

4. PsuedoGhost

PsuedoGhost Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Where can I get some of whatever the hell you are smoking?

Oh BTW, you do know that Team America was a gigantic satire for the war on terorism right?

5. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I suppose we can expect Fitzgerald to drop all charges in this whole farce any day now!!

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm having a real hard time with this. Andy McCarthy who is often at the corner, is good friends with Fitzgerald. He respects him to to the umpteenth when it comes to prosecution.

Fitzgerald has kicked butt here in Illinois, one of the most corrupt states in the Union. I know Lee Daniels personally. He was a few years ahead of me in school, but was considered a 'go getter.' Last I heard tonight, he left for jail for a year. I mean this guy was 'sqeaaky clean'. When the rest of us were getting stoned by whatever means, not Lee.

And so forth for years afterwards. He pled guilty. It's the environment and Fitzgerald is shedding light. Same with Ryan, and he's tring with Daley. Lots of convictions.

My guess, Fitzgerald may have been misled, morelikely your guys are nearing the toast state...

7. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Im sure when he was appointed to this case he took and takes it very seriously, but even he must know at this point unless he's sitting on some bombshell that this case looks like it's collapsing unto itself. A mans career has been ruined over the allegations, and for a while even cast a shadow on Bush. I hope he will do the right thing soon.

8. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,714
    What part did you not understand? Maybe I'll clear it up for you-
    1) Wilson was never "ordered" by the government, much less the White House, to "investigate" anything in Niger. He was on an unpaid trip set up by his wife.
    2) He never filed an official report when he came back from his fantasy James Bond vaction....oops I mean his "investigation".
    3) Joe Wilson started working for the Kerry campaign May of 2003. A month later he published his New York Times story "What I Didn't Find in Africa". Claiming that Bush had his report (the one he never filed) and ignored it. He never said Cheney sent him, but said that the CIA told him that the VP had questions about a report he filed. Then the lapdog media took this to mean Cheney had ordered this report, and thats where it spirals out of reality because he never corrected the media.
    4) The Bush administration received its intel reports about Niger Uranium sales from the British and French. Not some non-existant report by 'Secret Agent Wilson.'
    5) Wilson lied and said that his wife did not send him to Niger. However the Senate Intelligence Committe obatained the memo from Valeria Plame saying Wilson "has good relations with both the PM and the former Minister of Mines" who could possibly "shed light on this sort of activity". Joe's response to the committe was "I don't see it as a recommendation to send me". Riiiight.

Maybe you need to stop smoking whatever the liberal lapdog media spews out for you.

It was a satire that made fun of everything. Especially idiots like you that slurp up anything the liberal elite spew out.

9. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    See there, there you go again you infidel extremist. Backing up your statements with well researched facts. That is wrong man. That pretty much leaves no more room for inuendo and BS. That's the political insensativity that I'm trying to point out on here. You right wing fanatics leave the libs standing with their mouths open entirely toooooooo much! I mean this looks like nothing more than bullying. Just down right bullying.

YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF< I HOPE YOUR HAPPY>

If you keep doing this shit you are not gonna have any lefties on here to pick on.

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm running out of patience and time for discussing the long term stuff. I know Fitzgerald had reasonable people on his side, McCarthy being one. Being from Chicago area, I can honestly say it's been his work that has cleaned up as mcuh as possible, at state and Chicago level.