Noun 1. deja vu - the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before

R

rdean

deja vu - definition of deja vu by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

He became the governor of a state running on issues he never fixed or addressed once he became governor. He left the state in heavy structural debt. He built a huge fortune in a questionable manner on the backs of others. His father was wealthy, powerful and a man of convictions which his son clearly doesn't have. He was a cheerleader in college and was known as a bit of a bully. He was accused of being fake and unreal as a person. He made promises he couldn't keep, willing to say anything to win. He knew nothing about foreign affairs and was completely disconnected with his base. He talked about America's military and how we need to "use it" to get what we want.

Is it George W. Bush or Mitt "Willard" Romney?

I've seen this story before and it didn't turn out well.

images

Last edited by a moderator:
The republican USB cord only fits in a certain kind of slot, they really do seem to prefer the ivy league, old money best.

The republican USB cord only fits in a certain kind of slot, they really do seem to prefer the ivy league, old money best.

That does seem to be the case. What's funny is the way they look down on the very people they want to be their leaders.

The GOP has already told us we will be returning to the fabled Bush economic policies under a Mitt Romney. And the base is thrilled? I don't get it. Democrats can't keep pulling the bacon out of the fire. After Republicans finish this time, there will be no bacon.

Bush had a lousy record as governor and so does Mitt. Will Republicans nominate someone beside a person that can trick America into voting for them? I don't know. Maybe people like disaster. Well, if that's the case, they may have struck gold.

Forum List

Back