Notorious demagogue Chuck Schumer angrily rejects John Dowd's call to end Mueller’s pointless probe.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The crazy Left Wingers still refuse to accept their epic 2016 election defeat.
The Democrats are demanding to continue their sleazy coup attempt against President Trump.

I think they are fearful for what could be uncovered in four years.

The amount of time Mueller has spent on this investigation really isn't unprecedented, and it's outright dishonest to suggest that he hasn't been making any progress. I think Trump and his supporters are scared. What's the big deal if Trump is truly innocent?

Last edited:
The amount of time Mueller has spent on this investigation really isn't unprecedented, and it's outright dishonest to suggest that he hasn't been making any progress. I think Trump and his supporters are scared. What's the big deal if Trump is truly innocent?
If he’s innocent, it is making it hard for him and on the country having this hanging out there, to move forward.

What Trump is not saying: "I am cooperating fully with investigators because I have nothing to hide, and I look forward to the day when I am fully exonerated by their findings."

upload_2018-3-18_7-28-49.png

If he’s innocent, it is making it hard for him and on the country having this hanging out there, to move forward.

BULLSHIT.......If Trump is innocent, he wouldn't be bitching so much and tweeting and playing golf and concentrate on running the country.......
NO ONE is placing "restrictions" on his daily routine, don't you think?

Look again at the damn title of this thread by a Trump cultists....

the nitwit is basically stating that we should NOT believe the opposition's elected official (Schumer) and, instead, believe a highly paid lawyer for Trump who is on the verge of being fired by the moron-in-chief for not getting him off the hook...

Forum List

Back