Notorious Antisemite DemonRATLouis Farrakhan Leads Death to America Chant on Solidarity Trip to Iran

Farrakhan hates Jews.....in fact, most Democrats hate Jews..

Even the 70% of Jews who vote Democratic, they hate Jews too...

not entirely true-----I am a registered democrat----as is hubby-----we are
both jews.-----HOWEVER----we are both doing a SWITCHEROOO this time.
I DID VOTE FOR OBAMA ....uhm...once. -----then abstained which used
to be my way of protesting a candidate without having to BETRAY MY
PARTY----------there are still jews out there who vote democrat because
their parents did-----and their grandparents-------TIMES..~~~ they are
a'changin' LA LA LA ~~~~~~. ps----I like jews
I was married to a Jew (so was my brother) She was crap, but that's no slur on Jews per se.

I've never understood anti Semitism and I don't understand how Barry Obama could associate with Louis Farrakhan (despite weak denials from him to the contrary, Jeremiah Wright was Louis' buddy and admirer too) and have such a solid lock on the Jewish vote. It doesn't make sense.

I am a jewish woman and, THEREFORE----had a basic understanding
of the "JEWISH MIND". --------jews love to imagine that they support the WEAK AND HELPLESS (like their husbands)-----and have long
associated the democratic party to be on the side of the weak and helpless-----(like their poor schlemazel husbands)
Yes. My ex was instinctively a leftist and at the same time near zero in terms of political awareness.
I was politically naive at the time also and yet conservative, in a basic instinctual way myself though I believed
everything I saw in the "news" from dicks like Dan Rather, etc.

I thought Reagan was a buffoon and laughed at my brother for voting for him. I was a real sorry case. NAFTA is the issue that started me to really look around.
Once you become aware, and start to look at what's really going on it's not possible to go back.

Maybe I'll marry Jewish again...to a nice conservative lady this time. Be nice to your
clueless husband and he will be nice to you.

louis farrkhan is good friends with barak obama and the rest of the democrat party leadership. They also love them some al sharpton, the anti-semite who started the riot at Freddie's fashion Mart, and they love linda sarsour, P-hat march leader...another rabid anti-semite...

Forum List

Back