Noticed on the right side of the screen, "Previous Month Winner"

And notice right below it, it's the leaderboard

we'll EVERYONE of them are left/liberals but maybe one.

so you see who's running all over the board

and it's like that all the time

The software now "awards" the poster who has made the most posts in a month.

The "previous month's winner" is who won last month, the leaderboard below it shows who's leading this month.

I think it's a little silly, but it's harmless.

Dewey buttons they show off to their friends and neighbors. Oh. Wait. They have none cuz they are here 24/7.
They preen, then take a screenshot and enlarge it to frame to hang in every room of the house.

The software now "awards" the poster who has made the most posts in a month.

The "previous month's winner" is who won last month, the leaderboard below it shows who's leading this month.

I think it's a little silly, but it's harmless.

Do you get a check in the mail? LOL

Dewey buttons they show off to their friends and neighbors. Oh. Wait. They have none cuz they are here 24/7.
They preen, then take a screenshot and enlarge it to frame to hang in every room of the house.

I wouldn't doubt it. and then they try to say this board is rightwing/conservative/Republican. well you see it in the leaderboard

What do they win?

Their name on the sidebar on the main page, and a banner under their username saying "Top poster of the month", in the same place the "Supporting Member" or "Staff Member" banners are.

What do they win?

Their name on the sidebar on the main page, and a banner under their username saying "Top poster of the month", in the same place the "Supporting Member" or "Staff Member" banners are.

I thought they got a check in the mail

Forum List

Back